ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles as she shook her head, watching Chaos leave. "Idiot, forgetting your jacket again. If it becomes a thing, I swear..."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Chaos_Knight)

Lydia chuckles a bit as she looks over to Chaos, nodding "Yeah. Wonder if they would've had any fun getting almost massacred like the rest of us..." she says with a half-hearted sigh. "... Let's hope we never have to do that again."

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Lydia

Payge sat up a bit straighter after overhearing Lydia and gripped the handle of her roller a bit tighter. "...Massacre? What're you talking about? What did I miss?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@Lydia

"Well to be honest, I actually enjoyed what happened yesterday...maybe it was the rush that got me." Chaos chuckled a bit. "Oh yeah, me and Vivi met someone in the mess hall who is into weapons like you. Her name is Deniz. We think you may like her."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Huh... Deniz... I'll try to keep an eye out for her, then. Thanks for letting me know." Lydia nods before glancing over to Payge as she suddenly approached "Oh... umm... hi there... well, what happened was... basically... two people arguing... then broke out into fighting... ended up coating half of this place in ink... put a couple of people in the clinic for a while... you know, all that fun stuff."

(@Chaos_Knight @13thGalaxy)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@Lydia
Chaos gestured over to the workshop. "Well, I think she went in there to work on something. She had blueprints for a Bamboozler on her."

@13thGalaxy
He turned over to Payge who approached them. "Oh, you're one of the new inklings here. A lot of them sure are showing up here recently...and it's only a morning. I'm Chaos by the way." He introduced himself. "Yeah...it was intense like a Ranked Battle...only with no objective other than splatting.."

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Lydia @Chaos_Knight

Payge gave a small nod of acknowledgement to Lydia. She'd have to stop by later and show her the Tentatek Splattershot she'd been messing with. "She ran off pretty quick. Didn't even have time to introduce myself." She looked over at Chaos. "Anyway. Hi. I'm Payge, and yeah, I'm..pretty much fresh off the bus."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked over to Lydia as she runs off to the workshop. "She's..uh..kinda a weapons nerd. Can't help herself there." He scratches the back of his head. "Anyways, nice to meet you, Payge." He gave a smile at her.

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Chaos_Knight
She dipped her head a small bit, a usual greeting from her. "You seem like quite the inkling to go against in any kind of battle, judging from your appearance alone." She laughed quietly, really feeling the green of her horns. "I've only really been battling for like..two weeks or so."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He spread his arms out to show off. "Rank S+ right here." Chaos chuckled a bit, but he hated to brag. "You're probably wondering why someone as highly skilled like me is at this school. I got my own personal reasons that I don't wanna talk about right now..." He clearly his throat for a bit. "Two weeks, huh? How's that going on for ya?"

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
She shrugged a bit. "I only now am just getting into ranked battles, but I've managed to worm my way into C+. Though, I think I should probably focus on leveling up and improving my skills a bit before I start taking ranked on again." She motioned over to her bag. "All I know is that my N-ZAP and Krak-On Roller are..moderately okay."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos glances over to her bag and raises an eyebrow. The roller was sticking out like a sore thumb. "Didnt they tell you to not bring your own weapons on this trip?"

@13thGalaxy

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@13thGalaxy

Chaos pinched between his eyes. "At least you brought basic weapons, though I'd keep them in your bag and leav them alone. For awhile."

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As the inkling was eating his pancakes he was listening in onto the conversation going on not too far from where he was. He couldn't help but chuckle after hearing what happened yesterday, "Seems I missed quite the party," he said to himself. As he listened he heard his phone go off nearby. He looked and saw that he lost a round in a game he was playing on his phone, "Gaah, knew I should've went with that other card," he said to himself quietly, "aside from that disappointment the people around here don't seem too bad I suppose," he thought.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@13thGalaxy

"Nothing right now. I'm not sure Jordan or anyone else has anything planned for us." Chaos shivers a bit. "Eh...'cuse me. I was heading back to my cabin to grab something. Cya later. Nice talking to you." He waves off as he makes his way back to his cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom