Zapfish Academy: Back to School

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy roamed around a little, doing whatever she felt like. Eventually, she came up behind Coerulus, sticking her blaster lightly against his back. "Reach for the sky."

@Coerulus

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, my friend, all you can do is rest! Don't stress yourself! Now, I must check the food! Nyeh heh heh heh!" Viola laughed as she went to the food table, her natural love for food taking over.

@Zerul

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He squeaked when he felt the blaster to his back, jumping and turning around before giving a small laugh when he saw it was Galaxy. "I'm lucky this isn't turf. Reflex would've had me going in the opposite direction real quick."

@13thGalaxy

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were both wondering to the food table, waiting for Coerulus to follow them until they heard him squeak.
Whipping around, they saw that it was Galaxy who made him squeal. Sighing, the two continue to the table, right next to Viola.
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"No, not at all. My..." He was about to utter the relations of the dark blue inkling to him but snapped his beak shut...as if contemplating something before shaking his head. "He likes to tease me a lot. He means nothing with it and just likes seeing me get flustered. Besides, you'd have to get through his acceptance stage before you could date me. Wants to see the best out of a relationship for me and stuff like that. At least that what papa tells me." he finished as he started to wander over to the food table, waving Galaxy to follow along. "This isn't even the worse he's done...he used to chase me up trees when I was younger..."

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
She followed him, nodding a little. "Hey, chin up. It's not the end of the world. You've got friends who care about you, right? No matter what he does, you've got us."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Friends, huh?" He said softly before smiling. "It's good to know you consider me a friend. They both will be happy to know I made some while I'm here." he continued as they reached the food table and he stepped up beside Lucas. "So what are you two gonna get?"

@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Uh..." Lucas starts, looking at his options. "I'm gonna get the planation, with chicken and something else..." He trailed off.
"
I'm gonna get a salad with what Lucas said. Maybe a bit of the spaghetti too." Andrew mentioned.
"Coer... did your dad really chase you into a tree?" He asked, worried for the younger Inkling.
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at the buffet and scowled. "What? Where's the spaghetti?! This isn't a proper dinner without...." She stopped and started laughing her normal laugh, unaware there was actual spaghetti on the table. "Okay okay. I can't do it anymore...." She said, lifting her mask and revealing her red, grinning face. "You win the bet, Lydia!" She said between giggles before gathering some food up. "My love of food is too stronk!"

@Lydia

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
After resting enough from Turf War, Chaos got up from his seat and went over to the buffet table where the others are right now. "Heya guys. Pleasant day to eat some good and munch on some sweets, huh?" He greeted them while looking around to see what he was in the mood to eat.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Not into but up a tree. He called it training for turf when I got to that age. I never seen him in matches but papa tells me he has some amazing speed when he does turf or ranked. No gear assitance needed." he replied, as he looked at the food there before deciding on some chicken as well. "Funny enough, it did help in the end with evading enemy ink and making the most with the limitation of the hoodie I wear." he continued before looking to Chaos when he spoke up and slightly shrunk back in his usual behavior when meeting someone new. "A-ah yes...did you w-want to get in and grab something...?" he asked softly.

@MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles when Viola declared defeat. he didn't grab anything to eat as he wasn't hungry yet but gets a drink. "So you two had a bet on who could stay in character longer?"

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola shook her head. "Only if I could stay in character the whole party." She said, rubbing an eye. " It was because I made the comment that I could do a perfect impression of the character."

@Zerul

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked down on Coerulus who seemed quite nervous around him. Being that they weren't really familiar with each other, he understood why he felt uncomfortable around Chaos. "Ah, yes, but I'm just looking around."

@Coerulus

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles. "Well you were believeable. even though i dont personally know about the charecter."

@TACarbuncle

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew face-plamed. "CodDamnit I forgot that Payrus character was a fan of spaghetti..." He says lowly, hoping that Viola didn't hear him.
Listening to Coerulus story about his training for Turf Wars, they "Ahhed" in realization. "
A Training in Hell huh? Reminds me of my training. But it's not exactly the same type of training you did." Lucas responds, fixing his black Santa hat, and taking a bite out of his food that he got. "Oh, Hi Chaos." He greets the darker blue Inkling boy.
"
Chaos? Is that a nickname because he brings terror in battle or something?" Andrew says, trying to make a little joke off of Chaos name.
@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"R-Right...no problem. I'll be done in a moment." He rubbed the back of his head as he took a plate for himself, adding a few pieces of candy, before stepping aside for when Chaos did want something and looked to Lucas. "Yeah, it was mostly a fight or flight response as I was just getting used to the household...but it was all in good fun...just a little scary when you have a guy his height chasing you from one end of Flounder Heights to the other until something to climb was available..." he said as the memories came back and he chuckled a bit. "Papa did scold him for it in the end. It was funny to see...and he always apologized by making the best cookies for me."

@MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos glances over to Lucas, who was completely unaware that he had finished developing into a full grown Inkling. "Um...who are you?" He asks as he gathers a plate of spaghetti for himself. He overhears Andrew who made a comment on his name and then points over to Galaxy for reference. "I don't suppose her name over there is Galaxy because she comes from space apparently."

@MacSmitty
@13thGalaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom