Zapfish Academy: Back to School

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Shizuka smiled and flipped her whiteboard over, clearing it and writing something else in it's place. She then showed them again. 'Hi Lucas! Hi Sean! My name is Shizuka. =D'

She stopped showing them for a moment to write something else below it. 'I dressed up as a vampire hunter =)'
@MacSmitty @Templar

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Oh, now even you're hitting on me?" Galaxy joked, nudging Zawlt in the arm, hoping he realized she was just joking around. "I kid, of course. I know you're just messing around."

@Zawlt

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola waved to Zawlt, as if to thank him for the compliment before sitting down next to Coe. She pulled her mask back again and took another bite of food before swallowing. "So, you enjoying yourself at the school?" She asked her new classmate.

@Coerulus

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas turned to Sean, nodding. "Hi there Sean." Turing back to to Shizuka, he looked at her costume, noticing the jungle hat on her head an and something he couldn't recognize as some type of "seat belt" strap in her brown jacket. "Uh, are you dressed as a specific vampire hunter? And Sean, did you volunteer to do the work?" he asked the two.
Andrew snickered at Zawlt's comment towards Galaxy, which sounded like a pick-up line, before responding to Zawlt. "
Yup. I was waiting for Lucas to finally get his full form. Now I have something else to beat him in besides video games!" Looking around for awhile he wonders out loud, "I wonder when that DJ is gonna start playing music..."
@VeryButter @Zawlt @13thGalaxy @Templar

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul grabs one of the large cookies and starts to munch down on it. kinda just standing there. He felt really out of place.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He looked up when Viola came to sit with him and nodded. "It's...interesting. I've seen my fair share of interesting squids in turf but I never really get to know 'em...and you all are really unique...and friendly." he replied, taking another piece of candy to unwrap. "I thought...I wouldn't fit in as well...a-as I couldn't c-communicate easily..." he murmured, popping the chocolate into his mouth.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola started laughing. "I understand perfectly well. When I transferred to the school I was in before this one, I was a lot like you." She said, taking another bite of her food. After swallowing, she continued. "You've adapted a lot faster than me. But all it takes is a single friend to make it easier." She said, grinning.

@Coerulus

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy smirked a little bit as she crept up behind Coerulus, making the "Shh" motion to Viola. She put her Luna Blaster right behind Coerulus and shouted just loud enough to make him jump. "Bomb Rush! Look out, Coer!" She laughed quietly, nodding to them both. "I'm sorry."

@Coerulus @TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"It does...even though I didn't think I would make friends here. That was always the hardest part for me..." he said, unaware that Galaxy had come up behind him. At her e let out a squeak before laughing a little. "Ahhh! And then comes me dancing around my ink puddles in a tizzy trying to avoid them all~" he said with a chuckle. "I don't always come out successful depending on the bombs." he continued as he looked back to Galaxy.

@TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy nodded, smirking a bit. "You remember those turf wars where I'd get nearly 1300 points? The ones where you were using your Heavy Splatling Deco?" She laughed a decent bit before calming down. She leaned over, glancing over at Viola. "So...what's up, both of you?"

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a giggle. "Glad you didn't do that to me, Galaxy. Might not have been a good idea." She said, giggling nervously. "Still, Bomb Rushes stiiiiink. Especially Suction Bomb ones." She said, scratching her head. "Just resting and talking. Yourself?"

@Coerulus @13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
She nodded to Viola, smirking a bit. "You'd best not go against me while I'm using my Luna Neo. My bomb rushes are something to behold." She glanced over at Coerulus. "I'm kinda just going around, causing trouble. What's a Squid-O-Ween party with only treats? Some tricks have to have to be had."

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He giggled and nodded. "Mhm. You were able to get me good when I'm not in my defensive nests." he said with a smile, eating the last piece of chocolate he had and set the wrappers onto his plate. "And what Viola said. Everyone was having their own conversations so I sat out until she came over."

@TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "Yeah. I wasn't doing much either, so I thought it would be fun to talk to Coe! Get to know him!" She said, tilting her chair back.

@Coerulus @13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"First thing you have to know, I made Coer's life...interesting the other day. I thought it was funny, at least." She laughed, looking to the ground. "Oh, I'm trouble. Anyway. Anything in particular you guys were discussing?"

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Don't worry. He got a kick out of it too." he said before shaking his head. "Nothing in particular, Viola was asking how school was for me so far and that I adjusted pretty quick when I thought I would be having trouble." he replied, picking up his chicken to take a bite from it.

@TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He had almost flinched from the half hug per his typical response to someone other than his parents giving him hugs but relaxed, smiling a bit. "I'm glad...honestly there were many things aside from my bad communication that made me worried I wouldn't be able to make friends here..."

@TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs to himself seeing Viola getting along with everyone. he wanted to try but...that day had showed him the darker side of inklings...and he was unsure what to do.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, still in full costume, approaches Zerul from behind and places a hand on his right shoulder "Hey... how are you holding up...?" she asks, tilting her head in concern.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom