Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"I see." he hummed, taking a seat. "Well I won't pry on the matter of what happened as I'm sure you don't want to talk about it right now if at all but as for adjusting, it may seem hard but it will take time. Look at me, I was pretty scared coming into the academy but thanks to everyone I met, I was able to be a little more open. All it takes is a good friend that can listen to anything that's on your mind." he continued. "So don't be nervous. I'm sure everyone here is here for you when you need them, especially if you need someone to talk to. Even I can be even though we haven't known each other for long. That's my thoughts and I hope they help you in some way."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul goes silent as he tries to let those words sink in. He just stares at his drink unsure what to say.
@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He shifted a little before nodding to himself, reaching into his sleeve and pulled out a small bag of cookies. "Here, I have something for you. I asked..." He pondered over his next set of words before shrugging a little. "Well I asked my daddy to make them for everyone so he made some gift bags for Squid-o-ween." he said as he set the bag in front of Zerul. "I hope you like them. He's a really good cook." he said, smiling a little.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smiles at Coerulus when he handed him the back of cookies. "Thank you Coerulus."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Everyone should be having fun and even if you're just sitting and watching, do so with a smile!" he said happily before getting up. "Feel free to come join us, we'll gladly have you and if you want to talk more, you can come see me too." he said as he waved to Zerul before moving back over to the others on the floor.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods and waves bye to Coerulus. He sits there confused on what he should do. everyone was having fun and and was just sitting there....He opens up the bag of cookies and eats one and it was delicious. it was so good it put a smile on his face.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As most if not everything was transpiring he made his way to the table where Zerul was. He sat his plate of cookies and candy on the table, grabbed the sword on his back and placed it by the table, and then sat down comfortably. He just sat there watching everyone else dancing on the floor, though some of them he didn't get at all. He then turned to Zerul and noticed a bag of cookies and the sight made him chuckle, "You brought your own cookies, Ze?" he asked plainly and curiously.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul shakes his head. "No Coerulus gave me this bag of cookies. It was awfully nice of him...especially after what has happened recently."

@Zawlt

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy had been hanging back and watching Zerul and Coerulus from a distance. A moment after Coerulus finished with him, she walked over to him. "Hey..Zerul. I'm sorry about before..what with me angering you and everything. I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me." She said, looking him in the eyes.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at Galaxy when she approached, and rubs the back of his head when she apologized. "No i should be the one saying sorry...i had forgotten that you inklings probably dont even know the events that transpired in Octovalley. There it's common knowledge that a few inklings stole back the zapfish without once considering why they were taken in the first place...many Octarians died when the power finally ran out."

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy nodded at him, sitting in a nearby chair. "Well..let's call it even and say we're both sorry. We both messed up and we're both sorry. Maybe sometime we can hang out and you can teach me aboout what happened. If you like, that is."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "yea that would be fine." he gives Galaxy a smile to show he had no hard feelings.

@13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When he got back to the others, seeing Galaxy walking over to the table where Zerul sat, he smiled to them. "Hey, I didn't want to forget to give these out so here." he said, reaching into his sleeve and pulled out three more bags of cookies and held them out to Viola, Lucas and Andrew.

@TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were walking to the food table for drinks when they saw Coerulus bring out cookies for them. "Aww... Thanks Coer." Lucas says while wrapping his arm around Coerulus's sides affectionately. "Yeah thanks." Andrew replied, patting Coerulus's head.
Taking the cookies, the brothers grab drinks, Sprite and Fanta, they sat at the table where everyone was, or at least Zerul, Galaxy, and Shizuka were. Minding their own business and staying out of their way, the brothers sat and began to drink their sodas, and chew on their cookies.

@Coerulus @13thGalaxy @Zerul @VeryButter

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As Coe handed Viola the bag of cookies, her eyes went wide, her love of food perking up yet again. She quickly hugged him tightly. "THANK YOU!" She shouted, her hair brightening up a bit with happiness as she released him and quickly started nomming the cookies.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He smiled, nodding as he took the hugs given, nearly toppling over when Viola hugged him. "No problem. Daddy will be happy to know everyone loved them." he replied before he made his way back to the table where the others were, bringing out three more bags. "Here we are." he spoke, setting the bags of cookies in front of Zawlt, Galaxy and Shizuka before taking a seat himself.

@13thGalaxy @Zawlt @VeryButter

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"I see, well lucky you," he said as he grabbed one of the cookies from his plate. As he was about to eat it he noticed Galaxy walking over. He chose to stay out of their small talk and proceeded to eat more cookies. Shortly after, Zawlt noticed Coerulus coming over and setting random bags infront of Galaxy, Shizuka and then himself, "Oh? Lucky me!" he said tossing a cookie he was holding back onto the plate while going for a cookie in the bag given to him. "Alright, lets see what we got here," he said as he took a bite of the cookie. When he did that however he just seemed to freeze in place. Because of his mask no one could see his eyes become wider, but they did see a tear coming out of his left eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom