Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul takes notes of the fandub titles and puts a note in his phone to look them up later. "I guess you get alot of enjoyment out of doing the fandubs?"

@MacSmitty

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Oh no, no, no. I couldn't!" he said shyly. "Really...all I'm good at is singing thanks to my papa teaching me. We both can do some really good covers of the Squid Sisters songs together." he added softly, picking up another cookie to munch on, feeling just a tad embarrassed at mentioning his singing.

@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Shizuka nodded as Lucas went to join the table of students, and made her way to where he had pointed. She gently placed the Wasabi Splattershot snugly in the corner, and then walked back to the food table, grabbing a plate and a few edibles to go with it. Smiling at her selection, she quickly moved herself over to where Lucas had gone; the table.

@MacSmitty @13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow
((aah army of tags))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Yeah me and Lulu had alot of fun doing those fandubs. And speaking of singing, Lulu started doing it everynow and then because of some afterschool club, and it can get kinda annoying. Oh here he comes!" He replies while giving him a small wave. Lucas grabbed a seat and took set his Inkbrush-Keyblade beside him.
"
Hey guys. Do any of you know when that DJ's gonna start playing yet?" Lucas asks the group, unaware of what they were speaking about earlier. Hearing footsteps and watching Shizuka arrive, he introduces her to the table. "Everyone, meet Shizuka. Shizuka meet everyone."
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow @VeryButter

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
" 'Ello! said Parzival to the unfamiliar face. "We were just talking about fan dubs."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola had come back, a plate consisting of a burger and some cookies in her hands, as she sat next to Zerul. "Hi! I'm Viola!" She said, giving a big grin before looking at Zerul. She leaned over and whispered. "Relax. She seems fine."

@Zerul @VeryButter

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Sorry about the delays, I've been a little busy killing writer's block. THE LORDS OF THE AMBER PLAINS CALLS UPON ALL OF YOU NOW! ))
@Zerul @TACarbuncle @Lydia @VeryButter @Templar @silly979 @Coerulus @13thGalaxy @MacSmitty @ThatSquidYouKnow @colormute

DJ Luminescent finally finished her very meticulous adjustments with her equipment. The Jellyfish looked slightly tired. Although she beamed with happiness, glowing faintly, true to her name.

She blurbled, exasperated by the time and effort it took her to finish it. Hopefully, she wasn't too slow. Looking around, she saw the students, a cluster of them around the concession table. Understandable. Most people wouldn't just stand around awkwardly, waiting for her to play some music. And then there was a steady flow of students entering, just a bunch of late arrivals. Inkling, Jellyfish, Urchins, and Crustaceans were among them.

She leaned over to a microphone, bopping it once, making sure it was active. Wincing slightly when it let out a loud screech. "Sorry about that, Zapfishers!" Luminescent awkwardly laughed, she collected herself. "How're you all doing tonight? I hope you're ready to party!"

Luminescent quickly set up a playlist for the students, starting with the Squid Sisters' Calamari Inkantation.

---

Terence, who'd passed out sitting on a chair, jumped up when the music started up suddenly. Apparently, he was a thick sleeper when it came to microphone feedback, but not music. He looked around, annoyed and drowsy. "Who? What? Why? When? Where?"

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Fandubbing?" Lucas echoed, looking at his brother. "Yeah I showed them the Yuri Squid and Color video we did." Andrew explains, twirling his spiky Cloud hair.
Before Lucas could make another comment, DJ Luminescent announced that the music was gonna play, which caused the brothers eyes lit up with excitement, and hurried to the dance floor after putting their weapons in a safe place. Once the music started, the brothers performed a bunch of silly dances, involving moon walks, head stands, and Micheal Jackson-like moves before ending with them doing an impersonation of Mario and Luigi's "dances" from Super Star Saga.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival walked up to DJ Luminescent. "Hey, I was wondering if we could request songs? " Parzival said casually watching Lucas and Andrew dancing. Parzival began speaking in a British Inklish accent. "I'm not really feeling this song, you know? If it was something a little more, shall we say, empowering, then I would feel the power!" he said.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@ThatSquidYouKnow

DJ Luminescent looked down from her spot on the player, looking down at Parzival. "Requests?" She asked, wondering about his question.
"Uhm... what's your request?" She asked, wondering what his song request would be.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola sat and listened to the music play, wanting to focus completely on the tune. Despite this, she couldn't help but tap her feet to the beat of the song.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"I dunno, I wouldn't really request something, but I'm pretty sure some other kids would want too. Y'know, just doing a community service." said Parzival still in that British Inklish accent. "Nah, just messing with ya. The song I would request would be Darude-Squidstorm. It's... it's a very unique song." said Parzival talking normally again.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sat at the table unsure what to do. he could hear the music and it was quite enjoyable. Viola sitting next to him seemed to be really enjoying the music.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He smiled as he listened to the music played, tapping a finger on the table as he picked up another cookie to munch on.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@ThatSquidYouKnow

""Darude-Squidstorm?"" The DJ pondered. "Well, I suppose so," she relented, before saying, "despite the fact that the song isn't very good. But... I'll play it."
She swapped out the next song for Darude-Squidstorm. The look on her face showed she didn't quite enjoy the music, but she began playing it anyway.

"Is this what you wanted?" DJ Luminescent asked Parzival.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were dancing to the previous track, completely unaware of Parizival and Luminescents exchange. When Darude-Squidstorm started to play, the brothers immediately stopped dancing. "What the ****?" Lucas swore at the music. "Yeah what gives? I thought DJ's were suppose to have good tastes in music." Andrew commented.
Facing DJ Luminescent, they noticed that she didn't look pleased, and when they found Parzival right next to her, they put two and two together and their jaws dropped.
"
He-He didn't..." Andrew stumbles with his words.
"
Why...?" Was all Lucas could say.
@ThatSquidYouKnow @Rustic

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"No, chill, it was just a joke. No offense, but you clearly haven't been around the internet. Just play whatever you want, DJ. I was just trying to make a joke, sheesh."

Parzival walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom