Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya, a 14 year old inkling boy (purple hair), walks into the room. He is dressed like marluxia from kingdom squids, chain of memories. He fastened his inkbrush-scythe on his back, and looks around.
"There looks like there's a lot of people here. Oh! Someone's dressed like sora! Ooh, and cloud too!"

Is this ok? Cause I'm not sure how your guys/gals regulations go.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Quibblingsun86 ((Good. OOC chat with your IC chat needs to be separated like this and one tidbit. highlight talking with color makes it stand out))

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Quibblingsun86 ((OOC chat dont forget that. as to highlight you see that dear drop icon next to the Underline button? thats the one you want. also quoting is a bit easier by using @(name) do not include the ( )

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Yes, @Quibblingsun86 I would recommend you going to this thread first before entering this RP. Go and post your character info there, Me, Lydia, or TACarbuncle should most likely accept you. :D ))

Terence woke up from his spot on the floor, his hat over his face. Groaning, he stood up and walked over to a table, unknowingly sitting down next to Zerul, Viola, and Iro. After a while, he looked around and saw them. "Oh..." He trailed, "hey Zerul, hi Viola, and... erm..." He stared at Iro for a minute, "who's that?" Terence pointed at Iro. "I can't really see past that costume, because it's too fabulous."

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"No problem! We're all friends after all." Viola responded to Zerul's thanks before her attention turned to the disoriented Terrence. "Um....You okay?" She asked before bursting out in laughter at his comment on Iro's costume. "This is Iro. He's going to be in our class."

@Zerul @GBstep @Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"No, I'm alright." Terence replied, trying to brush aside her concern.

"I see, hey Iro, it's nice to meet you, I'm Terence the cowboy!" He proudly said, thrusting his thumb into his chest for added effect, "I like your costume, I think it's... Mettaton, right?" He asked, wondering if he was right, "you wear it well but you gotta do those poses at some point!" Terence added, smiling at him.

He turned to Zerul, "but, who's he supposed to be?" He asked confused, "striped shirt, rather 'determined' look," he listed out Zerul's appearance, "he's just missing the rosy cheeks to give him that cute but deadly look." Terence jabbed playfully, chuckling. "But seriously though, who's he supposed to be?"

@GBstep @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
((Sorry for my previous... Inconvenience. I didn't even know the OOC page existed. Now that I've been approved, i'ma gonna introduce myself again, k? Thnx in advance!))

Touya walked through the doors to the squid o'ween party. He is dressed like marluxia from kingdom squids, chain of memories.
He looks around the room, checking out the people, his surroundings, the food. Mostly the food. He walks over to the food bar and makes two plates. One for him, and one for his "sister" at home. He then sits at an empty table.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
While Andrew was getting ready, Lucas looked at the students doing whatever. Sean was busy with preparations, Shizuka was still sitting at the table, Terence, Viola and an Inkling he didn't know chatting with Zerul, and then he saw a newcomer, who came in dressed up like Marluxia from Kingdom Squids: Chain of Memories.
Looking at the new squid with his visible left eye, Lucas thoughts ran for a minute. Well everyone seems to be having fun I guess. Though that new squid pulls off that Marluxia look well. A bit TOO well if you ask me. @Quibblingsun86
Heading over to Shizuka for a brief moment he sat down in a nearby seat to speak to her. "Hey Shizuka. How's the party going for ya?"
@VeryButter

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya scarfs down his food as if he hasn't eaten for days. He then notices Lucas and his Christmas sora costume, which was very impressive to say the least. He then notices some interesting undertake costumes, especially the fabulous mettaton one. " I should probably go talk to the one dressed like sora" he thought. He walks over to him and asks: "nice costume! is it handmade? Because I don't think they make stuff this detailed for the stores. Oh, my names touya btw"

Last edited:

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
(( UWAH i am so sorry i haven't been posting ;o; ))

Shizuka, who had been passing the time doodling on her whiteboard while eating the food she gathered before, looked up from what she was doing and at Lucas. She shrugged and wrote something above her doodle, shifting her whiteboard a little out so that he could see. "It's going good! I have been drawing some of the people here. =)"
@MacSmitty (( ;;o;; ))

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Alright, great." Gal smiled, pulling Andrew into a janitor's closet. "Don't make any jokes about this." She sat him down and started rummaging through her bag, looking for something to start with.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas looked at the doodle on the whiteboard that Shizuka drew. "Wow. That's... impressive."
"Oh Hello there Touya!" Lucas replies to the Marluxia cosplayer. "My Sora costume is custom made, with a few creative liberties from yours truly." He said pointing at himself. "You look good in that Marluxia outfit." He said complimenting Touya. (Also if your speaking to a certain character, be sure to tag the User of that character @Quibblingsun86 ) @VeryButter
(With Andrew)
Andrew was a bit nervous. Not at the fact that he was alone with Galaxy, but the fact that he was alone with her, in closet, about to get face painted.
"What is this, seven minutes in heaven?" He said lowly. @13thGalaxy

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
((Ok @MacSmitty ))

"Thanks! I designed this myself. It took a while to get the scythe right, but I think it came out well. Btw, I saw you have a sibling. Do you have any tips for when their mad at you? Because my sis is super angry and won't let me in the house."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas crossed his arms and did a thinking character tic. "Well, me and Andrew have gotten into arguments... and sometimes we actually fought each other to release that frustration. But why would your sister lock you out of the house anyway?" He asks, frowning a bit.
@Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
".... I told her she was adopted. And she took that VEERRYY seriously. I wanna apologize... But I don't know what to say."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom