Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smiles. "I agree Iro it was pretty fast, but i had fun today. which is a nice change." He walks outside and spots Coerulus waiting outside. He walks up and hugs him. "Glad to see that you are doing well for your first time out of the kiddy pool." He laughs a bit to show he was just joking. "Thanks for the cookies they are really good."

@Lydia @TACarbuncle @GBstep @Coerulus

((TACarbuncle sped things up before you could try out your plot. i will keep Zerul around a bit outside as to clear his head and think about what to do. but you do need to hurry))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both heard the announcement given out, at which they both gave a sigh of relief of their stunt being delayed for it bit. While Andrew said bye to Galaxy, he left and found Lucas nearby.
Hurrying to the bathroom to wash some of the stuff of, the brothers grabbed their weapons, and said bye to the other people at the party. @13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul @Templar @VeryButter

Last edited:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya opens one eye at mr. Hoylei. "K. Just don't mind me when ya clean up shop"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood and stretched, grabbing her stuff and heading out towards the entrance. "Yeah. This was a lot of fun! Hopefully we can have more events like this!" She said, cheerfully, before waving goodbye to everyone and walking hone.

[ Yeah. Sorry about that. Rustic wanted to move on since this plot had been going on for over a week =/ ]

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He felt the hug and hearing it was Zerul, he smiled as he looked up to him, laughing a little at his joke. "Yeah, it was about time I stepped out, huh? I'm glad you liked them! Daddy will be happy to hear everyone enjoyed them! I hope you had fun too, Zerul!"

@Zerul

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@TACarbuncle @GBstep @Zerul @MacSmitty @Lydia @13thGalaxy @GBstep @Quibblingsun86 @VeryButter @Zawlt @Coerulus @Chaos_Knight @Templar

[This part has been going on for quite some time. In any case, next time we'll put up a warning on the OOC for you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience!]

DJ Luminescent, after hearing Hoylei's announcement, began to play Maritime Memory as the students slowly flowed out of the gymnasium.

---

Terence's shoulders sank slightly as he slowly --and awkwardly-- started to stand there. It was fun while it lasted, he thought as he looked around at the students quickly leaving, before he spotted a random Inkling dressed as Marluxia snoozing on the floor beside a trash can.

Curiously, he walked up to them, leaning down, he said. "Hey, dude, this totally exciting school isn't any old park bench for you to pass out at. You gotta go home now." Terence added, frowning, "c'mon man, get up."

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Think I'll pass. This spot is too comfy to leave it." He waves his hand to the door without even opening his eyes "go home man, I'll be fine"

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy stepped into the bathroom for a moment to clean herself off, walking out a moment or two later with her usual gear on, trying to find Zerul. She quickly went over to him, sighing as she flipped her mask up. "Hey...Zerul? I need to talk to you for a minute. I was gonna do something that I didn't think about a whole lot. It..was something that probably would've been offensive to you, and I'm sorry."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at Galaxy confused. "What were you going to do that would have offended me?"

(Roll your D20 people Initative XP)(Random DnD quote is random)

@13thGalaxy

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Quibblingsun86

"This isn't some hotel, man, it's a school." Terence replied, he looked behind him. Most of the floor was dirty from most of the dancers, a fair bit of cups were scattered around, along with a ton of crumbs from various foods, it wasn't going to be too pleasant to sit on, and he decided it wasn't a good place to lie down on either, "c'mon dude. This gymnasium is going to get a ferocious treatment from all the janitors in this school, you really want to get mopped, spritzed, brushed, and sweeped?" He rattled off the ways Touya could get a visit from Mr. Clean, "besides, your home is probably a lot better than this." Terence pointed out.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Eh, I don't mind a free bath. And trust me when I say, my home is not better than this right now." Opens one eye to look at Terrance "now stop bothering while I sleep"

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He nodded happily as Galaxy came out and he tilted his head as she began to speak to Zerul. While he did say he was gonna wait outside for his father, the chance that she wanted to speak alone with Zerul made him turn to head back inside. "I'm gonna go say goodbye to Viola, Andrew, Zawlt and Lucas. I'll see you tomorrow, Galaxy." he whispered as he went to slip back into the gymnasium to find the people in question.

@Zerul @13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy took in a deep breath. "It was..a really insensitive idea." She sighed, looking him in the eyes to show she was sincere. "You seemed kind of unhappy here..I got the feeling that you felt you were unwelcome. I wanted to do something to show you that you really are welcome here, that we accept you, regardless of your species." She closed her eyes, biting her lip for just a moment. "I was going to use some excess..makeup and stuff to make myself look like an Octoling and just try to show you we don't treat Inklings and Octolings differently. But I realized..what I was going to do was going to accomplish the exact opposite of my intentions. I would've come across as someone who thinks Octolings are..something that's only worth being a costume. Something to be made fun of. And I'm sorry..that was a huge, huge, huge mistake on my part."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul crosses his arms and looks away from her. "You are correct that would have been very offensive." He stays quiet for a minute before saying something else. "I appreciate the thought of you trying to make me feel welcomed though."

@13thGalaxy

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"You'd be surprised how bad is at home right now. Now I'm asking you nicely... Can you please leave me be? If I don't get any sleep I won't be in a very good mood in class tomorrow."

@Rustic

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were about ready to go, watching the others go out to their homes. Once again they gave a sigh of relief of their plan not being deployed.
"Man that was close. I don't I wanna what would've happened if we got caught in the act." Lucas said, looking at the ground as if he was tired. "D-Ditto..." Was Andrews reply. Leaning on a wall near the entrance, they spotted Galaxy and Zerul talking, and watching the visible reactions on the two faces they put two and two together.
"
So she revealed the plan that was gonna happen to Zerul huh?" Andrew deducted based on the physical movements. Moving closer to the two they heard more of the conversation going on, and noticed that Galaxy didn't mention that they were involved in the scheme.
"
S-Should we say something?" Lucas asked. "We'll jump in, after we're done speaking with Coerulus." Andrew says, noticing the boy coming up to them.
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom