• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He gave a nod to Viola before taking a brief moment to glance around the classroom to see of the other students to see just what he had to prepare himself for as he was only there for one semester. When he heard Lucas, he turned back to look to him. "A-ah...that makes sense...turf can get tough...r-really tough...some of the bigger squids are always so intimidating..."

@MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles. "that just a beginners point of view. once your use to it then there looks are nothing more than...well...looks."

He leans over to look past Viola at the new kid.

(ooc:Zerul is an Octarain)

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"T-They can still be really sca--" he began, turning to look at the new voice and when his eyes landed on Zerul, he let out a definite squeak.'T-that's a-a Octoling! Oh my squid,there'sanOctolingintheroom!Papa,helpmeplease!!!' With another squeak out of fear, he turned squid in his seat, shaking.

@Zerul

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul felt uneasy about scaring the squid out of the new guy. "Uh...sorry...didn't mean to scare you like that." He goes back to hiding behind Viola.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Still shaking, he chanced a glance between Lucas and Viola, seeing that the two of them were hardly phased by Zerul's presence the entire time he was clueless of the other being in the classroom til he actually took a good look. 'Are t-they...friends with him...? Oh squid...I must look so stupid! There's obviously a r-reason for him to be here to learn like the rest of us...' he thought. First day and he was already shaping himself up to be an outcast among the others and class hasn't even started. He was going to disappoint his papa that he couldn't get along with anyone for being so cowardly.

'Good going, me...'

@Zerul @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at Zerul and then back to Coe before laughing aloud. She leaned back and took Zerul in a headlock and noggied his head. "Relax! Zerul here is as tame as a kitten~" She said, playfully.

@Coerulus @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul pulls Viola off of him. "Ow Viola no need to hurt my pride." He was joking on that part. "Maybe you should help the little guy before class completely starts?"

@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia soon rushes in, panting a bit "S-sorry for running late..." she lets out between breaths "T-to keep a long story short, I had an accident that broke the lenses in my glasses... h-had to quickly get them replaced..." she says as she moves over to the nearest empty desk she could find, slumping into it as she catches her breath "H-here, though!"

@TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Lydia had taken the seat next to him so he pats her back. "Deep breath now clear your head. everything will be ok"
@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Dude, are you alright?" Lucas asks the trembling boy, then realizing who he was looking at, he "ohhed" in a sign of understanding.
Hearing Lydia comes in, he wondered how did she quickly replace the lens on her glasses, but eventually stopped wondering, waiting for the teacher to introduce himself.

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus @Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
The teacher watched Lydia run in and shook his head. "It's alright. Accidents happen. But it might be a good idea to remember a hall pass next time" he suggested as he marked a paper on the desk. "Alright. As everyone is here, let's get started."

He walked over to the chalkboard and picked up a piece of chalk, writing a name on the board. "My name is Mr. Bastion Hoylei, and I will be your science teacher for the year. I only ask that you pay attention,do your homework properly, and if you're not feeling well, Go to the nurse. I don't like germs. Now, I'd like to know everyone's names. I'm aware of Miss Lydia, so, for the rest of you, one at a time."

@Coerulus @Zerul @MacSmitty @Rustic @Chaos_Knight @Zawlt @silly979 @Lydia

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt merely sat there and listened to the small conversation going on with the new squid. Seeing him reminded himself of someone he knew. He then took notice at Lydia speeding into the classroom out of breath. After he heard the teacher's intro and to Zawlt his personal rules he then asked for their names. He always told anyone who asked who he was what he went by, but to teachers new to him he always had to give his real name followed by what he goes by. With his thoughts in mind he cleared his throat as he spoke up, "I suppose I could start, teach," he said, "the name's Gunoy Autumn, but I go by Zawlt." After he introduced himself he just realized he hasn't even told his friends what his actual name was. At this point he wondered how they would react to his real name.

@TACarbuncle @MacSmitty @Lydia @Zerul @silly979 @Coerulus @Rustic @Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stretched his arms out and let out a yawn before speaking. "My name is Chaos. It's nice to meet you, sir."

@TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul raised his hand to show that it was him talking. "My name is Zerul its nice to meet you Mr. Bastion."

@TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When the teacher spoke, he quickly returned back to kid form, rubbing the back of his neck before shaking his head to focus. "I-I'm Coerulus. The late addition t-to the class r-roster..." he said, hopefully loud enough for the teacher to hear.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Nodding as each student told him their name, Mr. Hoylei then turned to the chalkboard. "Good. Should be easy to remember you all. For our first day, we'll start off with a simple biology lesson on the similarities and differences between Inklings and Octarians, as our two races are very similar. Let's start with seeing what you all know." He said, looking around to see who may put their hand up.

@Coerulus @Zerul @MacSmitty @Rustic @Chaos_Knight @Zawlt @silly979 @Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom