Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods at Galaxy before going to back to hiding in his seat. his face was a bit red from him getting worked up. he didn't say anything to Coerulus as he didn't know what to say.

@13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle @Coerulus

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia kept silent throughout Zerul's outburst, wondering just what exactly he was going on about. If the issue with the Zapfish disappearance was actually Octoling related, she wanted to ask more questions, just to see how much Zerul knew... but this was neither the time nor place to ask about it. She turned her attention back onto Bastion to pay attention.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos sat back as he didn't want to be involved in the clash. He thought to himself that this was a biology class and not a history class. The blue inkling yawned again and led his head down to rest again.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Class moved on, switching from Inklings and Octarians to urchins and jellyfish. Soon, the bell rang, signifying class's end.

"Looks like it's time to go, but before you leave, we are having a Squid-o-ween Costume party here at the school. Obviously, you are all invited to come if you want. However, there are some rules I have been asked to lay out." Mr. Hoylei said, looking among the students. "First off, nothing too revealing. I believe that is obvious. Second, you are allowed to bring weaponry as part of your costume. However, you are not allowed an ink tank and the weapons will be checked and emptied before you are allowed in. Just as a precaution. With that said, I hope you will come. You're dismissed." He said, before looking at Zerul. "Except I would like to talk to you after everyone has left, Mr. Zerul. And before you worry, no. You're not in any trouble"

@Coerulus @Zerul @MacSmitty @Rustic @Chaos_Knight @Zawlt @silly979 @Lydia @13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He blinked, the idea of Squid-o-ween never crossing his mind. But then there was the fact he would be in a crowd. Alone. Better ask papa if it would be ok for me to go... Gathering his books and collected notes, he stood and stepped out from his seat to head for the door, keeping one sheet out that had the curriculum for his semester outlined.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy perked up at the announcement. "Ooh. A contest.." She whispered to no one in particular. "That'll be fun...but what to do..." She stood, nodding to Mr. Hoylei before pausing to look at Coerulus. "Hey, I've seen you around a few times. You're a Krak-On Roller user, right?"

@Coerulus

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul muttered something under his breath and just sat there wondering what the teacher wanted.

@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia nodded at the sound of the Squid-o-Ween costume contest. She already had some in mind and through base construction phase, but she wasn't sure on which one she would finalize and wear during the party. She shrugged and got up, walking out of class and glancing around for anyone else that was lurking, leaving Zerul to speak with the new professor.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy saw Lydia out of the corner of her eye. "We'll continue this in a second, okay?" She said to Coerulus. "Here's my phone number. Call me later." After scribbling it down, she walked out by Lydia. "Hey, if it isn't my fellow weapons geek. How're you?"

@Lydia @Coerulus

[OOC: Coerulus, it's always cool to meet another Krak-On main. If you ever want to play a few rounds, lemme know~]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looked over to Galaxy, smiling a bit as she stepped out "Hey there. Outside of my broken glasses incident earlier, I'm doing fine." she says. "Just kinda wondering what I should do for the party. While I love focusing on weapons, I'd be a horrible liar if I said I didn't dabble with clothing and turf war gear, too, so I do have a couple of thematic outfits I have in the progress that would be perfect for something like Squid-o-Ween... trying to decide what to go with without spoiling the surprise." she says with a small laugh.

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Well, I've got quite the collection at home. Nearly every piece of gear Booyah Base sells, with the exception of a few things from each shop." Galaxy shrugged. "You don't really get to S without seventy thousand outfits for every situation." She quietly laughed to herself. "Anyway. You're welcome to come over and borrow some stuff, should you need it."

@Lydia

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos lifted his head up, since he was half asleep throughout class, to stretch out his arms and yawned. Upon hearing the announcement, he thought about dressing, but also thought he was too old for that, plus he didn't have any ideas on what to wear. He slings his backpack around him and leaves the class and chills out at a nearby bench until whatever comes next.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He blinked when Galaxy came up to him, nearly freezing up but when she had mentioned about using the Krak-On, he relaxed just a bit. So she likes the Krak-On too... The thought was broken as she handed him her number before running over to Lydia. He looked to the piece of paper in hand then to Galaxy and blushes just a tad. He never received a number from a girl before...so this was new to him. He hummed before stepping out the classroom and waited off to the side, leaving himself to ponder just what he was going to do for Squid-o-ween.

[OOC: most definitely! I'm a bit rusty since I had been working on my RG trap sets but I do so love the Krak-On. I was on a week break but I'll be coming back tomorrow so definitely add me and we can do a few matches together~]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"I'll keep that in mind, thanks... but I'll probably be fine." Lydia says with a smile, glancing towards Coerulus as he walked out, but didn't pay him any mind. There would be plenty of time to meet new faces at the party. "Anyways, you got any Squid-o-Ween plans?" she asked, curious.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas eagerly left the classroom due to the incident earlier in class, thinking about his costume for Squid-o-ween but not before he heard Coerulus and Galaxy's exchange. Following Coerulus in the hall, he leans against the wall right next him.
"Well, well, well," Lucas says to Coerulus wrapping an blue arm around his shoulders. "It's your first day in school and you already got a girls number!" he exclaims jokingly, hoping that Coerulus would pick up on his light teasing.
@Coerulus

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy shook her head in response. "I'll probably go to the party for a few minutes, then go to my yearly tradition of scaring the pants off the little squids. You?"

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He squeaked when he felt an arm around his shoulders, looking over to Lucas. "W-well...it's...s-she just wanted to t-talk about weapons!" he yelped before blinking when he realized it was just some light teasing, something he was use to back home when it came to playful teasing from his other parent. "O-oh...I didn't mean to overreact! I...this is my first t-time getting a number from someone..." he whispered, tucking the number into his hoodie pocket. "I'm still a little n-new...to interacting with other s-squids my age..."

@MacSmitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom