• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"One, I thought it was pretty funny. Two, I'm lazy and 'Coerulus' takes too much effort." She shook her head, laughing a little as she turned her attention to Andrew. "Mhm. Just someone who enjoys practical jokes."

@MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos shrugged. "I don't think I have an idea on what I would dress up as. Though I do have some gear to improvise though."

@Templar

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola just giggled. "We're going the one place teens always love! The mall!" She said, picking up her bag and heading toward the exit. "Let's go!"

@GBstep

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile outside of the building...

Zawlt was now entering his cousin's car to leave school. "So let me guess, they're having a Squid-O-Ween party there again? " Eirese asked, "Yeah pretty much," Zawlt said, "though I have no idea what I'm gonna do for a costume," he added on. After he said that his cousin let out a giggle and passed him her phone, "Go into my gallery and you'll see something special I've been working on," she said as she continued driving. With nothing better to do and his curiosity getting the better of him he decides to browse through her inkphone. He saw one picture and he widened his eyes and let out a gasp, "No way! You're making this?! " he asked excitedly, "Yeppers, but I'm missing some things," she answered, "I plan on hittin' the mall later to pick em' up so I can get it finished by tonight," she said. After she said that Zawlt tossed her back her phone and she caught it without looking in his direction. "Mind if I tag along?" he asked out of nowhere surprising Eirese, "Wow, didn't think you'd want to go anywhere with me after that last incident," she said, "but if that's what ya want to do then I won't stop ya." With that said Eirese went into a nearby building's parking lot and turned around to head in the direction of the mall.

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean listened to what he was saying which triggered him into remembering what Mr. Hoylei had mentioned before. "Oh yeah... He brought up the fact we can bring our own weapons and gear." He really couldn't give Chaos any ideas since he's again, never done it. On top of that, Sean wasn't exactly good with keeping up conversation so giving Chaos ideas by asking him questions was off the board as well. So, he asked him about the one thing Sean did know about, well... the legal one at least. "Chaos... do you do much Ranked Battles at the moment?" It was a pretty awful segway, but again without someone teaching him, Sean couldn't talk about Squid-o-ween.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Ohh... we have so much in common!" Andrew replies closing his eyes, smiling and clasping his hands together. "Of course with me and Lucas here, we resort to things like pranks. One time we made some guy bump in to his glass sliding door via distraction."
"
Well we better get going. We have to go put on our costumes for that Squid-o-ween party Andrew." Lucas says, nudging him.
"
Oh, right. Well seeya uh... what's your name?" He asked.
@13thGalaxy

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
Iro sighed. "What have I gotten myself into" he thought as he followed his friend out the campus.

"No turning back now, just gotta keep positive about it"

@TACarbuncle @Lydia @Zerul

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Galaxy." She nodded with a small laugh. "It's great to meet someone who enjoys pranks as much as myself. Anyway. I won't hold you guys up any longer than I have to." Once that was said, she slipped her headphones back onto her head and over her ears, but hadn't started her music yet. "Oh, and Lucas..if you liked that little joke with Coer...you're gonna love this one." Without giving either of the two time to react, she did something similar to what she'd done to Coerulus..except she actually kissed Andrew's cheek before walking away without a word more.

@MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos froze at the mention of Ranked Battles. As soon as he hit S+, he stopped going to Ranked Battles. "Not much actually...I'm close to losing my S+ rank and it's better for me to just not do it. Besides those kinds of battles drive me mad."

@Templar

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were stunned, but Lucas snapped out of it first. He fell to the floor laughing, crying tears of laughter while banging the concrete he was due to his brother, extremely flustered covered his face with his Sports Bobble Cap to hide his face.
Getting up and seeing Galaxy walk away he calls out, "Hey! You can't just *snort* do something like that and just walk away!"
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Well, I'm doing it!" She called back, glancing back to Lucas as a slow smirk crept across her face. "Just try to stop me." She turned her gaze back to Andrew and called out "Aw, come on! You're fine, it was just on the cheek, ya won't die!"

@MacSmitty

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
This time Sean actually turned around to give Chaos an odd look. The first thing that came to mind was that he must be loaded if he could just suddenly stop playing ranked, that or his parents gave him a fair amount, since he himself didn't the luxury to stop. Though he supposed that was normal this side of the city so he knew he couldn't say anything on that therfore he decided to say his second point. "I can understand the frustration but... Its a bit hard to tell someone you are S+ Ranked if you stopped. I say this 'cause, even though you have got the achievement of making it to S+ if you were to face someone now, you wouldn't have the skill of an S+ player."

@Chaos_Knight

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew's face turned red at Galaxy's comment and turning to his brother he asks, "Should we chase her?"
Lucas nods, saying "
Yeah... it's time for us to be the chaser and not the chased for a change." And without warning, they dash towards Galaxy.
@13thGalaxy

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"I'm just not into the competitiveness, that's all. I'd rather do my own thing, and have my own fun." Chaos said to him. He took a moment to look at his phone to check the time and realized it was starting to get late. "Welp, I must be off. Later Sean. Cya on Squid-o-ween." The blue inkling then stood up, slung his backpack around him, and started to walk towards the front gate.

@Templar

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean listened to Chaos' answer, and when he remembered that a number of inklings only do Turf Wars and Ranked for fun, he could make sense of what he's fellow student was saying, and so gave the guy a nod. "Aye, 'till next." We meet, would be how he would end the sentence if he was the kind to talk in full. He bought a phone about the same time he started ranked, which was only a few months, so it took him a while to find the train times. Because he stayed behind he missed a train, so he had a good amount of time before the next. He breathed out while he put the hood from his baseball jersey over his head, leaving the headphones on his shoulders so he good be vigilant again. And then he began his casual walk to the train station, and back 'home'.

@Chaos_Knight

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
The two brothers slowed down to a power-walk when they caught up to Galaxy, and were confused.
"Why isn't she running?" He whispered to Lucas.
"
I think she didn't hear us coming, not with the music playing. So, how are you gonna return the favor for her messing with you?" He whispers back.
With a devious grin, he replies, "
I'm gonna nibble on her tentacle hair!" And rushed behind Galaxy, holding one of her tentacles, and before Lucas could warn him, he nibbled Galaxy's tentacle, as softly as he possible of course.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy immediately stopped and paused her music, shuddering a bit from Andrew's actions. Turning around to face Andrew, she muttered "Retaliating? Guess I better one-up you..." After a split second glance to Lucas, she grabbed Andrew by the collar and pulled him into a two-second lip-to-lip kiss. After she pulled back, she let go of his collar, smirked a bit, then continued walking. "You boys are gonna make me have to come up with other ways to embarrass you if you keep that up." She called back, putting her music back on.

@MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
As Chaos walked towards the front gate, he gave a small glance to each of his classmates that he walked past by, wondering what their plans are for Squid-o-ween. Must be nice to have friends to make fun plans with... He then proceeded home to his apartment, thinking if he should attend the party or not.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew was surprised by the kiss, and morphed into his squid form with an expression that can best be described as a dreamy face.
"Andrew snap out of it!" Lucas scolded, to which Andrew's response was a bunch of gibberish.
Sighing and picking up his brother, slinging on his back and walking up to Galaxy he tells her that they're heading home.
"
Anyway Galaxy, since my brother a bit out of it from your flirting, we're gonna head home. See you at that Squid-o-ween thing. Bye!"
"
Bye~" Andrew blurbs while waving a tentacle, still affected by her flirting.
While heading to the train station, Lucas couldn't shake the thought that Galaxy was looking at him, watching before doing what she did.

Is she trying to make me jealous or something? He thought. Nah....
@13thGalaxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom