Zapfish Academy: Back to School

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"I forget you're not used to my usual brand of extremely sexual, sarcastic and satirical humor." She sent back, laying back on her bed and reflecting on what she'd just done. "Well...look at all the **** I just got into..." She muttered to herself.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
After beating each other in several matches, Lucas phone buzzed again. Answering the message, he looked at with a blank face. Of course she was joking. He thought.
Telling his brother who it was texting him and ignoring his teasing at the moment he replies: "
Well gee, way to get my hopes up... Joking aside it was nice to have a little... talk with you Gal. I have to make dinner with my brother before we starve. See you at school tomorrow! PS: Andrew says Hi."
Turning his brother, they immediately play fight.

@13thGalaxy

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight @Templar @Zawlt @GBstep @Zerul @Coerulus @ThatSquidYouKnow @Lydia @TACarbuncle
(( The time is nigh. ))

Over the course of the week, the buildup of Squid-O-Ween decorations increased. Pumpkins were scattered throughout the school, without candles of course because that's a fire hazard. Ghosts were hung up in particularly festive teacher's classrooms, while some of the classrooms were devoid of the decor. A van unloaded its cargo of equipment for a DJ into the gymnasium. Speaking of a DJ, DJ Luminescent was hired for the annual Squid-O-Ween dance at Zapfish Academy.

Inside the gymnasium, there were faculty setting everything up. Placing tables, mixing punch for the students, and assisting the people bring DJ Luminescent's equipment into the room.

Of course. The school was vacant of most students, because it was still a tad early for them to show up. However, a boy walked up the steps to the school's front door.

He fixed his coat, a long olive green duster, part of his costume. He pushed the doors open and was greeted by--"No one?" Terence mumbled, looking around the empty entrance. "Well, that's just great. I'm early!" He walked past the main rotunda and -following the signs- entered the gym.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Rustic

Galaxy approached the school shortly after Terence got there. She'd been out doing some Ranked battles and was still in her usual attire (Paintball mask, Mountain Vest and Moto Boots) as she showed up. Pushing in the doors to the school, she glanced around. "Hm..? Guess I'm a bit early. Oh well." She continued her path, eventually finding her way into the gym. She still had her Luna Blaster in hand, but hadn't brought her ink tank, and thus had nothing to shoot. "Heeellloooo?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@13thGalaxy

Terence peeked up from his spot on the wall that he was leaning against when he heard Galaxy. "Huh, there's actually somebody here," fixing his hat, he walked to the sound of the voice. He saw that it was Galaxy. "Oh, it's the... Blaster Maniac costume?" Terence mused, motioning to his face. Probably making a comment about the mask she was wearing. "You uh... a student here or something?"

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy nodded in response to the question. "Yeah. I got a little lazy with my costume..this is just the gear I wear for ranked." She shrugged, flipping her mask up. "I kinda...have conditions that limit my time at school. But yeah." She leaned against the nearest wall. "I've seen graveyards livelier than this. Guess that's what happens when you show up early, huh?"

@Rustic

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both walked into the building, with Lucas coming from the doctor after FINALLY receiving his full humanoid form as he wasn't at school today, and Andrew coming home with the costumes the two were going to wear. Lucas was dressed as Sora from Kingdom Squids 2 in his black Santa Form, with makeup to make his face more ashen, as well as making the black Santa hat cover his right eye. He also held a Inkbrush styled after weapon based on Sora used over his shoulder. Due to reaching his final stage of puberty, he wouldn't be recognizable at first.
His brother decided to go as Cloud Strife in his Advent Children outfit, using a Dynamo Roller as a substitute for Cloud's weapon, and he also used hair gel to make it look a bit spiky for awhile.
Noting that Galaxy and Terence were around after looking around the gym, the two walk up to the two greeting them.
"Hello Terence. Hi Galaxy."
"Hi There!"
@Rustic @13thGalaxy

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence looked behind him, hearing two randoms. "Oh! Hello, man, that's a nice costume." He said, turning around to the two. Although, Terence looked at Lucas funny, as if he was wracking his brain for some reason. He shrugged, before looking at Andrew, "I'm not sure if we've met before, but, I'm Terence," he extended his hand towards Andrew for a handshake.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew eagerly shook Terence's hand, "Nice to met you Terence. I'm Andrew Brooklyn. Pranker extraordinaire. I'm pretty sure you've met my brother Lucas, but he was stuck in a puberty thing until today, or maybe you were victim of one our jokes." he says, pointing at Lucas, who closes his visible left eye, waving his hand.
@Rustic @13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Standing at the concession table was Mr. Hoylei, a drink in his hand as he watched the students who came in already. "Interesting costumes.... I don't get any of them though...." he said, scratching his head and taking a drink.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When the night of Squid-o-ween arrived, Coerulus was heading for the academy accompanied by the dark blue inkling this time. His costume was definitely the result of invested time as he posed as a little fox spirit in resemblance to the statue that resided in Booyah Base. Wearing a yukata of light blue and white, a pair of white fox ears and a matching bushy fake fox tail swaying behind him, he had his Aerospray strapped to his hip in the spirit of the turf war as he walked along. When they reached the academy, the inkling looked down to him. "Alrighty squirt. You behave and have fun. Stick with people you know...like your little girlfriend~" he said and Coerulus whined as he hit the other's arm. "She's not my girlfriend!" he pouted as the other laughed. "Ya know I like messin' with ya. But anyway just call when the party's winding down and I'll come get ya." he said before giving a wave as he left the smaller inkling alone. He nodded before turning back to the academy and began making his way in and towards where the gathering was being held. When he spotted a few familiar faces, he smiled a little and waved to Galaxy and Lucas upon seeing them.

@MacSmitty @13thGalaxy

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
As Sean had said, he was with the other falculty staff making sure everything was in place. He didn't come in costume, instead opting to just wear what he usually wore in full black. As he dropped another table down, he couldn't help but look other to the people dropping DJ Luminescent's equipment down, and at the DJ himself. He knew of the man, so it was interesting seeing the Inkling himself. It wasn't particular visible but there was a look of respect in his eyes.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul walked in with a bit of a limp. He looks around not seeing very many people. He just keeps to himself for the time being.

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy gave a small nod to him as well. Considering the two had squared off in turf a few times, she flipped down her paintball mask and mocked shooting at him with her Luna.

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Perking up a bit, he acted as if he was hit, sleeve covered hands resting on his chest in an exaggerated show before smiling as he walked over to her. "It's good to see you again...how's turf war been treating you?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head.

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Smirking a little as she recalled their matches, Galaxy flipped her mask back up. "Oh, it's been going pretty well. I haven't been doing a whole lot of Ranked, but I'm slowly climbing my way up to S+. It's nice to take a break and do Turf for a while, though, y'know?"

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Mhm. I'm still a solid B+ but I am trying to hit A-. My papa is that rank himself and it would be nice to show that I can reach that level too for him." he replied with a nod before looking to all the decorations that were set up. "This looks like it will be fun...I-I never been to a party before."

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Honestly, you've already made through one of the hardest ranks. B- is horrible to make it through. The numbers are so varied and you have a lot of new people who don't know what they're doing. But once you get to A-, which I know you can, you'll be golden." She took a glance to the decorations as well. "You haven't? Not one? As soon as I started living alone, I was going to a lot of parties..this'll be tame compared to what I've seen. Trust me, this is a good start for ya."

@Coerulus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom