Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Yeah...where I came from before I started living in Flounder Heights, I don't think I would've been able to see many..." he said softly, brief flashes of his younger years, at least for those he could remember, coming to mind and he shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. "But I can see this being fun though so I'm looking forward to it."

@13thGalaxy

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos walked in wearing his samurai outfit that he received from amiibo and equipped with his Octobrush on his back which was already empty before he entered. He didn't intentionally wear it for Squid-o-ween since he just came back from a Turf War, but it worked for him anyway.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew bristled at Galaxy's 'loverboy' comment, doing a mock angry pose, jumping up and down. "Hey! Don't call me that! Friggen tease..." he mutters as she walks away.
Lucas and Andrew both waved at Coerulus, listening quietly at their Ranked and Turf War battle experiences.
Andrew pipes in saying "
Your an S rank Gal? You're not as scary as some of those stereotyped S rankers a described. As for myself, I'm forever stuck in A rank. Oh, Hi Coerulus, I'm Andrew Brooklyn, Lucas's brother." He ended, holding out his hand.
"
Hi Coerulus," Lucas greets, rubbing the side of his hat with his black Gloves/claws. "I can finally join you and others in the Turf War competition now..."
@Coerulus @13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He glanced to Andrew before giving a nod and a short bow. "N-nice to meet you." he greeted before hearing Lucas comment about how he can attend turf wars and smiled. "That's great to hear. We have to team up sometime, Lucas." he said with a hint of happiness now that the other could join turf with them. When Chaos walked in, he gave a slight wave to him, knowing he never really talked to him but could at the very least be courteous.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Hm? Oh hey there, Galaxy" Chaos glanced over to her and waved back. Having still a bit worn out from Turf War, he took a seat at a nearby table to rest and laid down his weapon next to him. In front of him was a bowl full of candy. Since it was Squid-o-ween, he couldn't help but take some.

@13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
The doors to the gym opened wide to an inkling wearing a skeleton costume at the door, with red boots, gloves, and scarf. With a big grin, a female voice came from inside the costume. "Nyeh heh heh heh! Fear not, dear squiddies, for I, the Great Papyrus, have come to make your party amazing!" Came Viola's voice from the costume before turning around to her companion. "Come on, Sans, you lazybones! Let's go and mingle!" She said before running into the gym.

@Lydia

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul turns when he hears Viola make a big entrance and waves at her but flinches in pain and returns his arm to his side.
@TACarbuncle @Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
A second Inkling in a skeletal costume slowly walked in behind the feminine Papyrus. Donned in a blue sweatshirt and a white tee shirt underneath, along with some black, baggy shorts that have solid white lines on either side. They were also wearing a pair of simple flipflops, and they appeared to be holding a somewhat large and rather menacing-looking skull. If they could see the other end of it, they could also see that the skull was fashioned around a Classic Squiffler that had its ink tank removed, rendering it unable to fire. The skeleton scratches its as Lydia's voice replies "You always know how to have a skele-ton of fun, don' you?" she says with a small chuckle.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos takes notice of Viola's voice and turns over to her and Lydia. He facepalms himself upon recognizing what they're dressed up as. "Ugh....I knew I should've have come here..." He groaned to himself,

@TACarbuncle
@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Of course! Afterall, I..." Viola started up before stopping and turning. "Oh my kraken, Sans! I can't believe you're already starting on your bad jokes! You're going to give everyone a bad impression of us!" She said, fake eyes bugging out from the skull mask she was wearing. She then turned to Zerul, seeing his wave. "Ah, yes! My companion from earlier! How are you doing?" She said, keeping up her Papyrus accent.

Mr. Hoylei stood, stunned at the entrance his student made and her current actions, facepalming just like Chaos did. "Seriously?" He asked, shaking his head.

@Lydia @Zerul

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He had jumped at the loud entrance of the two, fox tail imitating a fluffed up reaction with his movements before turning to see the two girls in their outfits and taking to their roles quite well. "Those look great. They really took their time with theirs." he said softly before looking to the tables of food and drinks. "Hey...want to get something before we meet with them? I'm sure you'd want to see them." he asked as he pointed to the table, looking to Galaxy, Lucas and Andrew.

@MacSmitty @13thGalaxy

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both gave a blank stare at Lydia and Violas cosplays.
"Ok..." Lucas says in a voice resembling a bald hero.
"Even off the Internet, Undertale follows us..."Andrew says, a bit annoyed.
Turning to Coerulus, the silently noded.
"Lead the way." Lucas says, still with the blank experssion.
@Lydia @TACarbuncle @Coerulus @13thGalaxy

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia couldn't help but smirk a bit as she glanced around, catching a glance on who currently showed up so far. 'Hmm... quite a few new faces around here...' she thinks to herself before catching sight of Viola and Zerul chatting. "Where does she get the energy for everything...?" she mutters to herself as she makes her way over to Coerulus.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival walked into the gymnasium. He was a little confused. Why is everyone dressed up? he asked himself. He shrugged and walked in

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He gave a nod as he began to head for the tables but not before seeing Lydia coming his way. He remembered seeing her in class but hadn't actively talked to her before since she had been busy with Squid-o-ween prep. "Go ahead. I'll be there in a bit." he called to the brothers.

@MacSmitty @Lydia

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier...

"No, now you're solid white now FOCUS, GUNOY," said Eirese, "Hey! This isn't exactly easy for me as it is you, KLARA," Zawlt said in response. His costume was complete and was currently wearing it, but now he is trying to force his tentacles to be a certain color. "You're too tense is the problem," Eirese said patting his shoulder, "now relax, picture the color in your mind, and just....let go," she begun explaining. After Eirese said that Zawlt tried doing what she said. Slowly his color changed to what appeared to be a mix of gray and green, but brighter, "Ahh! There ya go! You did it!" said Eirese as she went over and hugged him, "Okay already I get it now could you please STOP?" he said obviously a bit uncomfortable about being hugged by his cousin, "we need to get going anyway," he said while walking away. Eirese just had a stunned look on her face, "What has happened to that boy to be this way I wonder,,,," she thought to herself as she followed him.

Present time...

Zawlt was currently walking to the gym where he suspects everyone was at for Squid-O-Ween. He saw wide opened doors and just casually made his way inside. He saw everyone who was there, but hardly recognized any of them. Then again they wouldn't recognize him at all seeing as he was a completely different colored squid for the day.

Zawlt's Costume

@Rustic @Lydia @TACarbuncle @Coerulus @MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight @13thGalaxy @Zerul

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean noticed everyone walking in, especially Viola's rather interesting entrance. It was starting to look like everything was finished so when he saw Parzival looking a bit confused, he got the go ahead from one of the staff to leave them to talk to the squid kid. As he made his way over, he recognised pretty much everybody since he noticed it was mostly his class, though he was just as clueless with the costumes as Mr. Hoylei. The only one that took him ages to clock on to was Zawlt's since the hair colour change along with the outfit, but he couldn't deny it looked pretty good. As he walked past Chaos he gave him a nod of acknowledgement before finally stopping at Parzival.
"In case ya don't know, its Squid-o-ween today. Its why everyone be in dress up." Of course thanks to his personality, in no way did Sean feel inclined to just start their conversation with a 'Hello' like anyone else would.

@ThatSquidYouKnow @TACarbuncle @Zawlt @Chaos_Knight

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival turned around to Sean. "Oh, I thought it would be something lile that from what I overheard on the train. In that case,
I brought a little something. Be right back!"
said Parzivak and he darted out to the bathroom. "Tada!" he said when he came back out. He was dressed up as Shulk from Xenosquid Chronicles, his favorite videogame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom