Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at her. "I dont know...if something comes i mind i will tell you."

@13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He waved to the two when he spotted them, stopping upon reaching them. "Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you goodbye since my daddy is on his way soon. Rather he'll be here before I know it, I'm sure. I hope you two had fun at the party."

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"We did!" Lucas says while affectionately rubbing Coerulus head. "We hope you had fun as well." "Say Coerulus. You wanna do some Turf War battles with us now that Lucas can join us on the action sometime this week?" Andrew asks the boy with Lucas nodding in agreement.
@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Sure! The best way to start turf wars is definitely with friends! Just tell me when you're ready to go in and I'll join you!" he said happily.

@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Around the time all the food he ate made him eventually made him fall asleep sitting up. The announcement however woke him up. He tried rubbing his eyes, but he forgot he was still wearing his mask. Then just out of nowhere a can came flying and hit him right in the head, "Ow! What the heck?" he said loudly. The blow clearly woke him up as he stood up, "Guess I fell asleep during the costume contest," he said as he grabbed Grandark from the table, "a shame that I couldn't show off how awesome I am," he said quietly to himself as he placed the sword on his back.

He stretched out while yawning as he begun to leave the gym.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"OK then. We can do it this weekend. And we can invite the others in the class." Lucas told Coerulus. "Untill then, later Coer!" Andrew says waving bye, with Lucas following in pursuit. @Coerulus

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Quibblingsun86

Terence looked at Touya funny, then just casually shrugged. "I wouldn't really be surprised. You seem like a completely pleasant person with a completely nice home. Well, at least you asked nicely." He replied, turning to leave then he stopped. "But if you're seriously going to stay at the school for tonight, I would recommend you talk to one of the teachers. They'd probably set something up at the teachers' lounge for you to sleep on. Mr. Hoylei or Mr. Aulo, heck even the DJ could help you, they seem like nice people, go ask them." He pointed to an elderly Jellyfish and an Inkling cleaning up the gymnasium.

"Another thing, if you're really going to sleep at the school. Why you'd pick a spot on the floor, beside a trash can after a dance," he asked, pointing to the trash can Touya parked himself by, "is completely beyond me. But, I guess beggars can't be choosers. Good bye then, I'll see you--hang on, do I even know you?" He asked, before he just waved his concerns off, "eh... I'll see you soon." Terence waved goodbye, heading for the exit. Leaving the strange, grungy boy alone.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He waved to the two as they left before heading back over for the door, waving to Zawlt as he passed him, just in time to see the dark blue of his father's tentacles and smiled. The older inkling grinned to him and nodded for him to come along. Running past Galaxy and Zerul, giving one last wave to the two when he saw things were resolved between them, he stopped in front of the older inkling who patted his head. "Had fun, I hear?" he spoke. "Mhm! And everyone loves the cookies you made! Thank you for makig them!" Coerulus replied. "Good. Come on. I got a snack waiting for ya." he spoke and the two left to head back to the station.

@Zawlt @13thGalaxy @Zerul

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
((dear oh dear oh dear I hope this is okay >o>'))
Shizuka watched as the students started filtering out, and decided that it might be a good idea to start heading home too. It must be getting late, she thought, starting toward the place she'd left her weapon and retrieving it. She was happy it hadn't been stolen--possibly a little lucky, too.

She passed through the gym doors and then the school's, a quick glance around allowing her to notice her sister talking on the phone just outside school grounds. Shizuka smiled and approached the soda inkling, waiting for her to finish her call.

"...what I can do. Thanks, bye." And then with a beep, the call ended. The inkling's silver gaze drifted to her younger sister, and a smile formed. "Heeey, Shizu. Did you have fun?"

Shizuka nodded, and then started making a few gestures. "There were a lot of interesting costumes there!"

The older inkling grabbed Shizuka's hand, shoving their phone into their pocket, "Well, it's getting late. Let's head home."

"Okay," Shizuka gestured, and the two soon got into a car and started making their way home.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"See ya later then" as Terrance walks away, touya starts to think about what he said."know him? Unless I've stolen Coke from his fridge, I'm clueless." He shrugs, and then falls back asleep.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
As the party wrapped up, Lydia kept to herself, making sure her costume and Gaster Blaster didn't get damaged during the process. She's never been good at parties of any kind, and it looks like she still isn't. Letting out a small, frustrated sigh to herself, she starts to slip out the door a minute after all the others. She was never great at communicating with people she barley new, and basically being surrounded by them didn't help in the slightest. She was so excited for the party when Viola gave her the costume idea, but once she arrived, her natural loner nature swiftly took over and demanded isolation. She was at least happy the rest of her theme crew enjoyed themselves for the most part as she waited outside to get picked up.

While she waited, though, a small idea crept up in her brain. She would need in time to talk to a couple of teachers to get some permission, but her idea might not only be fun for multiple students, but would help her inspire a bit of self-confidence, on account she planned on spearheading this entire project in her mind... but that would be a plan for another day. For now, she was exhausted and needed to sleep.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Still pondering about what Terrance said, he reluctantly decided to take some of his advice. He walks over to mr. Hoylei "um...sir.. I was wondering if you could ..um.. Set up something for me to sleep on in the teachers lounge...because I can't exactly go home tonight"

@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Right. Just give me a shout if you come up with anything." Galaxy nodded to Zerul, quickly scrawling her number down on a sheet of paper and giving it to him. "I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you." After that was said and done, Galaxy saw Coerulus walking off. Smirking to herself, she waved to him, knowing that his family had a certain...impression of her because of earlier events. After seeing him off, Galaxy turned to the brothers of Lucas and Andrew, giving a small bow to them, thanking them for their help.

@Zerul @Coerulus @MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods to Galaxy before putting her number into his phone. He sees Lydia leaving and follows suit. He catches up with her on the way home. "Lydia I didn't see you doing much at the party...are you ok?"

@13thGalaxy @Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew gave a salute to Galaxy, as a "your welcome" gesture. As they headed home Lucas sends Galaxy at text saying: "So, I'm assuming you and Zerul patched up things?"
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy was just outside her apartment when she got Lucas's text. She sends back a "Yeah. I apologized for the idea. Made no mention of you guys, so don't worry about it."

@MacSmitty

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmm?" Lydia glances over to Zerul before removing her mask "Yeah, I'm fine... I'm just no real good at parties. All the talking and such... eh... not really something I'm good at..." she says, scratching the back of her head. "Still proud of the costume, though."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "its a very well made costume. kinda makes me want to play that game its from..um..under tales was it?"

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Undertale. Close enough. Got it on my computer at home, so you're free to play it whenever you want. I can set you up with a clean file pretty easily." She offers.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Hunter nods. "Thank you. if you needing anything tested just ask me and i will come help."

@Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom