• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
It's better than the last. Though I'd say ditch the shyness and ignoring others aspect. In the RP, the characters have to be social with each other.
That makes sense, but I kind of want that to be a part of how he interacts. But if I need to change it I will

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Alright @Yin_ Your bio seems to be good enough for the RP. Though your character will be late to a in RP game were playing. Hope Yin likes Sloshers.

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
A bit of a minor question, but where exactly in the gymnasium is the respawner located? Hyacinth is going over the bleachers as she's out of the game, but I need to gauge how far she'll have to walk, just in case I will need some detail regarding that.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Name(s): Agent Zealous (Z)
Uses the civilian alias of "Sydney"

Race: Octarian (Octoling)

Appearance: Civlian outfit consists of black shorts, a black tee, and a simpler looking modern trench coat. Has cyan tentacles. Left eye is violet, right eye is grey. Doesn't smile very much, and chances are, you'd rather she didn't.

Affiliations: New Squidbeak Splatoon (Informant), Force ZIPS (Leader)

Personality: Borderline sociopath. Speaks quietly, and very little. Often observes others from a distance. Has a dark sense of humor. Often likes to just be left alone, but can be guided to act social at least for a little while. Angers easily and often chooses violence as a first and only resort. She'll soften up quite a bit if there's Squid Sisters music on.... and if you buy her a Crusty Seanwich.

Backstory: Leader of Force ZIPS (more information on the Inksona page) Got enrolled in Zapfish Academy as part of a prank devised by Agent Echo. Hasn't made any efforts to get out of it because it's more entertaining than waiting for the next mission to come up.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Well! @Agent Z
I'm afraid your character is not that suited for Zapfish Academy, as they wouldn't be able to be properly mesh together inside of the RP with the current students and such. It's primarily the fact your character is fairly hostile and aggressive, not to mention the age that isn't even mentioned as I infer an adult of some kind.

But, to be particular on my first point; your character sounds like they would basically be the delinquent that would get expelled in the first week. And like... it's just that they'd be very iffy in the RP.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Well! @Agent Z
I'm afraid your character is not that suited for Zapfish Academy, as they wouldn't be able to be properly mesh together inside of the RP with the current students and such. It's primarily the fact your character is fairly hostile and aggressive, not to mention the age that isn't even mentioned as I infer an adult of some kind.

But, to be particular on my first point; your character sounds like they would basically be the delinquent that would get expelled in the first week. And like... it's just that they'd be very iffy in the RP.
Oops. I forgot to put that they look to be about 16ish. She's just never said anything officially. Frankly, Callie and Marie are both supposed to be older than Agents 3 and 4 but they don't seem to be (except that Marie is a little bit taller than Agent 4 in game) so telling the ages of Inklings and Octolings is always hard (are all the Octolings basically child soldiers).'

Anyway, I kind of figured that Zealous wouldn't fit very well since she's basically a psycho, which is fine since I have literallly one character for every letter of the alphabet and the majority of them are much better suited for it than her.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
My last character was not so good for this RP( for obvious reasons) so here's one of the nicer agents.

Name(s): Agent Echo, Evie

Race: Dolphin Echoling

Appearance: An Echoling with a rather long steel blue tail. Wears a yellow varsity jacket with white sleeves, worn down jeans, and black sneakers. Has mint eyes and light tan skin.

Affiliations: Force ZIPS (Echoling representative)

Personality: Reclusive and surprisingly quiet for an Echoling, but very vocal when enthusiastic about something. Prefers to keep to her sketch book, something that had made her discover an artistic side of herself. She has an odd habit of drawing everyone she comes across. Has a lovely singing voice as most Echolings do, but is very selective about when she uses it. It's not that she doesn't like singing, it's practically in her DNA, she just doesn't like drawing attention to herself.

Backstory: As with all Agents in Force ZIPS, Evie's record has been kept off the books and filled in with whatever story the agency has spun for her in order to make her presence seem normal. Attended Zapfish Academy to take more advanced art classes.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
T'is good now.
I don't see anything wrong with it, nice and to the point. So I suppose now the only thing for you to do now is to arrive at the class late.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Out of curiousity, is everyone waiting on me to post? Because a this time I don't see anything I could do to add to this since I'm no longer it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom