• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
Zelda mains are so gross why do they even exist

See I was right when I said that this place was even less than the Falco social. Might as well document my slow descent into insanity here.

It all started when I woke up this morning. As in I actually woke up. Usually I'm in a dream my entire life so this was a change. Nothing was actually different though. Shame. Later, around 9 AM, I opened a metal cabinet. It felt like cold metal. This must be what metal feels like irl. Didn't like it. Later I saw someone running around in a box while someone else was recording him. I'm guessing it's for a prank video that will end up getting over a million views, so now I'm viral as someone who was standing to the side in a popular video. Nice. I found out that Setsuna from Fire Emblem Fates is a complete stoner, so that was interesting. I married her off to Kaden and they had a child named Selkie who is the complete opposite of a stoner. I want to see what that relationship will be like. Hopefully there's eyeball licking. Then I was going to watch 2 friends play against each other in Smash but they were both busy so I set both of their mains as level 9 CPUs and watched them battle. It was boring. Really boring. The Pit CPU won every game even though neither of my friends main Pit, they main Bayonetta and Marth. So I really don't know how Pit won every game. And now here I am in the better Zelda Social with less of everything.

Also I want to double post so bad just so I can say "@Trieste Sp infract me like one of your French squids" even though you don't live in France or anywhere near it.

Never forget to BAN•INKBRUSH•NOUVEAU
U people CLEARLY have never seen the overcentralization of the Inkbrush Nouveau.

First off is how it looks. The sticker is barely visible, making opponents wonder if you're using the vanilla or Nouveau variant. This already puts you at a massive lead when you first play with someone since they won't know if you'll throw a Sprinkler at them or set down a mine in front of their face and watch them foolishly step on it.

Next is the damage. This weapon kills in 4 hits. This requires less hits to kill than Burst Bombs if you have horrible aim. Those 4 hits also come at such a speed that the opponent is left dazzled at how you could swing a giant paintbrush so fast with those flimsy noodle arms. And the rolling damage, don't get me STARTED on that. It deals 20 damage. 20! An attack that looks as pathetic as accidentally knocking into someone while running deals damage in the double digits. Absurd. Overpowered.

AND THE BUBBLER. This allows you to safely show an opponent your amazing button mashing skills that they may consider not even killing you.

This weapon excels at psychologically torturing your opponents between the Bubbler and almost invisible sticker. This is very obviously an overcentralizing weapon, and until Nintendo nerfs it or possibly removes it from the game, I recommend that everyone use this weapon despite how overused it is. It's the only way to win.

Everyone should use this weapon so I can win more games.
Now that that's out of the way...
Infract me like one of your French squids

Is triple posting a thing? Is it against the rules? Has anyone else ever triple posted before? smh Trieste.

"What do you think will be in the Direct later today?"
"Penguins."
"Penguins?"
"Penguins."
"Why?"
"Because penguins."
"That's not a reason."
"Then go back to the Zelda Social."
"I'm already here so I'm stuck taking to you."
"Then I'LL go back to the Zelda Social!"
"But you're also already here. We're also the same person so..."
"...Penguins."

Quad post now I can make a squd consisting on myself and 3 clones. Everyone will use Inkbrushes. Yay for losing every game. Especially Tower Control because that mode is so nice to brushes and rollers.
@Trieste Sp could be backup I guess if he decides to infract me like one of his French squids like I've been asking him for 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
I needed to rant and I'm fine now, deleting this because someone will take offense and hunt me down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom