• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm sorry, but I just can't avoid talking about Trieste Sp. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Trieste Sp himself. If he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages “before technocracy” he wouldn't be so keen to brainwash the masses into submission. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that the continuing misunderstandings that some impulsive, soulless pinheads seem to have merely underscore this point. How much more illumination does that fact need before Trieste Sp can grasp it? Assuming the answer is “a substantial amount”, let me point out that Trieste Sp's grand plan is to equip ungracious pseudo-intellectuals with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, Trieste Sp's homilies are a hotbed of despotism. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: In some sense, Trieste Sp's twisted dream of dispensing outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I'm one of those people who dreams about presenting another paradigm in opposition to Trieste Sp's slimy, argumentative perceptions. That's why I write that listening to Trieste Sp talk about coordinating a revolution is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to state in public that whenever anyone states the obvious—that Trieste Sp stands out as the king of Planet Hate-filled—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, “Where do twisted polemicists like Trieste Sp come from, and what are we going to do with them?” No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that when I hear Trieste Sp's famuli parrot the party line—that Trieste Sp could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how Trieste Sp adamantly maintains that he is a model citizen. Such beliefs would be entirely factual if it weren't for reality. As it stands, Trieste Sp uses the word “premisrepresentation” without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that Trieste Sp's exegeses have grown into an unenlightened tapestry weaving together classical conspiracy theories of the 19th century and post-Marxian economics. More emphatically, I'm not very conversant with his background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that in this world, there are vulgar pamphleteers. There are coprophagous wackos. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Trieste Sp. Of those, I maintain that Trieste Sp is the most huffy because the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Trieste Sp violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of meddlesome tammanyism.

If society were a beer bottle—something, I believe, that Trieste Sp holds in high regard—he would indeed be the nauseating bit at the bottom that only the homeless like to drink. We are in trouble when hitherto reputable people impact public policy for years to come. You might allege I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on him. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on Trieste Sp because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere.

There is no more noble activity than ensuring that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy. The interest of that portion of social arrangement is a trust in the hands of all those who compose it; and as none but covinous schnorrers would justify it in abuse, none but talebearers would barter it away for their own personal advantage. The implication, of course, is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less depraved than Trieste Sp. He has—not once, but several times—been able to lead me down a path of pain and suffering without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his insensitive litanies are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of human dignity. Don't let Trieste Sp delude you into thinking that we have too much freedom. He's just trying to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood.

Trieste Sp has remarked that his loony-bin crew is a colony of heaven called to obey God by putting increased disruptive powers in the hands of egocentric misosophists. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, Trieste Sp is working towards the day when he (and only he) can dictate what you may say, whom you may know, where you may live, and how you may behave. Why does that matter? It matters because this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of Trieste Sp's hypocritical, lackadaisical fulminations. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

The one thing that's central to all of Trieste Sp's procacious sermons is a desire to fleece us. I call this the New Aspheterism. The old aspheterism was concerned only with cultivating an unhealthy sense of victimhood. Although that was bad enough, Trieste Sp coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his values sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. As another disquieting tidbit the following must be stated: The really interesting thing about all this is not that his programs of Gleichschaltung are an irritable carnival of clericalism. The interesting thing is that I want to see all of us working together to call your attention to the problem of flippant coofs. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that Trieste Sp's mind games are amalgams of popular themes among churlish philosophunculists, self-aggrandizing, simple-minded mouthpieces for drossy, inimical anti-intellectualism, and longiloquent psychics. To cap that off, I feel sorry for Trieste Sp's enemies. Trieste Sp demonizes them relentlessly, typically reciting a laundry list of character faults and random insults without an intelligible word about the substance of what they have to say. I guess that shows that Trieste Sp has allowed himself to become a spokesman for the same point of view shared by pathetic scandalmongers, disgusting spalpeens, and rotten turncoats while masquerading as an outspoken radical bucking the system.

This may sound like caricature, but I sometimes see well-meaning people swallow Trieste Sp's lie that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. To my mind, shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. That's why I wish that all decent people realized that I have frequently criticized Trieste Sp's unspoken plan to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of Bonapartism, animalism, child molestation, and halitosis. Trieste Sp hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that if Trieste Sp is going to glorify the things that everyone else execrates, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, my number one priority is to ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers. And second, if he thinks his conjectures represent progress, Trieste Sp should rethink his definition of progress.

It is hardly surprising that Trieste Sp wants to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. After all, this is the same oleaginous toughy whose conscienceless prattle informed us that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt anarchism. Anyone who takes even a cursory glance at this letter will quickly discover that even relative to the rest of his camorra, he's a fascinatingly exotic paladin of metagrobolism, a neon pea**** in a field of Guernsey cows. What's even more fascinating is that the central paradox of Trieste Sp's reports, the twist that makes Trieste Sp's ethics so irresistible to noxious warmongers, is that these people truly believe that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Well, let's get our facts straight. Trieste Sp's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, “Cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding” and, “It's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong”. What they don't tell you, though, is that Trieste Sp indisputably believes that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by self-absorbed agelasts for the purpose of population reduction. He has apparently constructed a large superstructure of justifications for this a priori conclusion. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising given that Trieste Sp's loquacity and volubility of tongue serve only to terrorize our youngsters. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that his positions are a mess of disconnected and disorganized thoughts? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, his savage allocutions are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of masochism are blooming all around us. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that it's scary how effectively he has been brandishing the word “characteristicalness” (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that violence and prejudice are funny. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse.

Trieste Sp has been trying for some time to convince people that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. Don't believe his hype! Trieste Sp has just been offering that line as a means to eavesdrop on all types of private conversations. You should know that it's not yet illegal to think outside the box. Trieste Sp is working on that, though. I suspect that before you know it, we'll no longer be allowed to state in public that there is an alternative to lying down passively for the executioner. The alternative is to create and nurture a true spirit of community. In particular, he is undoubtedly up to something. I don't know exactly what, but we must do everything we can to promote trust, a questioning attitude, and a receptiveness to raising issues. Fortunately, putting forth new exertions and proportioning all associated efforts to the exigency of the times is an activity that's right in my wheelhouse. I even know where to begin: by informing people everywhere that if you think about it you'll see that Trieste Sp's ungrateful ploys are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Trieste Sp's apocrisiaries are continuing their quiet work of advancing Trieste Sp's real goal, which is to waffle on all the issues.

Trieste Sp's analects represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. As anyone living above the Earth's surface knows by now, Trieste Sp relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Trieste Sp's dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, Trieste Sp would not have been able to conceal the fact that his mercenaries have shared the rostrum with carnaptious fainéants at recent symposia. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit. His policy of lionizing pot-valiant rapscallions must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Trieste Sp's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that Trieste Sp has once again been creating a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. Although for him, this behavior is as common as that of adulterous politicians seeking forgiveness from God and spouse, it has been said that a plan of rational reaction to his grungy strictures is definitely in order. I, in turn, warrant that if we are to defenestrate his memoranda and deponticate his blandishments, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the closed-minded and domineering ideologies that Trieste Sp promotes. Finally, it is not at all unlikely that in this letter I have said some things to which many of my readers may take exception. It has not been any part of my purpose either to please or to displease anybody but simply to tell the truth and to say, so far as I have given expression to my views, precisely what I think. And what I think is this: Trieste Sp lives within a self-contained atmosphere of toxic greed and covetousness.

Cenizas

Inkling
I'm sorry, but I just can't avoid talking about Trieste Sp. What follows is a series of remarks addressed to the readers of this letter and to Trieste Sp himself. If he had lived the short, sickly, miserable life of a chattel serf in the ages “before technocracy” he wouldn't be so keen to brainwash the masses into submission. Maybe he'd even begin to realize that the continuing misunderstandings that some impulsive, soulless pinheads seem to have merely underscore this point. How much more illumination does that fact need before Trieste Sp can grasp it? Assuming the answer is “a substantial amount”, let me point out that Trieste Sp's grand plan is to equip ungracious pseudo-intellectuals with flame throwers, hand grenades, and heat-seeking missiles. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, Trieste Sp's homilies are a hotbed of despotism. Let me try to explain what I mean by that in a single sentence: In some sense, Trieste Sp's twisted dream of dispensing outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories has triumphed. Of course, this would better be called a nightmare, not a dream. In point of contrast, I'm one of those people who dreams about presenting another paradigm in opposition to Trieste Sp's slimy, argumentative perceptions. That's why I write that listening to Trieste Sp talk about coordinating a revolution is like watching a colonial power laying out a plan to force its language, culture, laws, religion, and ideals on a subject people. The put-upon natives in this case are those of us bold enough to state in public that whenever anyone states the obvious—that Trieste Sp stands out as the king of Planet Hate-filled—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, “Where do twisted polemicists like Trieste Sp come from, and what are we going to do with them?” No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that when I hear Trieste Sp's famuli parrot the party line—that Trieste Sp could do a gentler and fairer job of running the world than anyone else—I see them not as people but as machines. The appropriate noises are coming out of their larynges, but their brains are not involved as they would be if they were thinking about how Trieste Sp adamantly maintains that he is a model citizen. Such beliefs would be entirely factual if it weren't for reality. As it stands, Trieste Sp uses the word “premisrepresentation” without ever having taken the time to look it up in the dictionary. People who are too lazy to get their basic terms right should be ignored, not debated.

It should be intuitively obvious even to the most casual observer that Trieste Sp's exegeses have grown into an unenlightened tapestry weaving together classical conspiracy theories of the 19th century and post-Marxian economics. More emphatically, I'm not very conversant with his background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that teenagers who want to shock their parents sometimes maintain—with a straight face—that wars end only when a goodhearted, newly enlightened tyrant heeds the advice of transnational peace activists. Fortunately, most parents don't fall for this fraud because they know that in this world, there are vulgar pamphleteers. There are coprophagous wackos. There are rats who walk like men. And then there is Trieste Sp. Of those, I maintain that Trieste Sp is the most huffy because the time has arrived to make a choice between freedom and slavery, revolt and submission, liberty and subservience. We must choose wisely, knowing that if we discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society, we can live as truly free and empowered human beings. If, however, we let Trieste Sp violate the basic tenets of journalism and scholarship, we become little more than fearful, broken dogs condemned to exist in a world of meddlesome tammanyism.

If society were a beer bottle—something, I believe, that Trieste Sp holds in high regard—he would indeed be the nauseating bit at the bottom that only the homeless like to drink. We are in trouble when hitherto reputable people impact public policy for years to come. You might allege I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on him. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on Trieste Sp because he is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere.

There is no more noble activity than ensuring that the values for which we have labored and for which many of us have fought and sacrificed will continue in ascendancy. The interest of that portion of social arrangement is a trust in the hands of all those who compose it; and as none but covinous schnorrers would justify it in abuse, none but talebearers would barter it away for their own personal advantage. The implication, of course, is that if I withheld my feelings on this matter, I'd be no less depraved than Trieste Sp. He has—not once, but several times—been able to lead me down a path of pain and suffering without anyone stopping him. How long can that go on? As long as his insensitive litanies are kept on life support. That's why we have to pull the plug on them and lift our national policy from the quicksand of racial injustice to the solid rock of human dignity. Don't let Trieste Sp delude you into thinking that we have too much freedom. He's just trying to take rights away from individuals on the basis of prejudice, myth, irrational belief, inaccurate information, and outright falsehood.

Trieste Sp has remarked that his loony-bin crew is a colony of heaven called to obey God by putting increased disruptive powers in the hands of egocentric misosophists. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, Trieste Sp is working towards the day when he (and only he) can dictate what you may say, whom you may know, where you may live, and how you may behave. Why does that matter? It matters because this makes me fearful that I might someday find myself in the crosshairs of Trieste Sp's hypocritical, lackadaisical fulminations. (To be honest, though, it wouldn't be the first time.)

The one thing that's central to all of Trieste Sp's procacious sermons is a desire to fleece us. I call this the New Aspheterism. The old aspheterism was concerned only with cultivating an unhealthy sense of victimhood. Although that was bad enough, Trieste Sp coins polysyllabic neologisms to make his values sound like they're actually important. In fact, his treatises are filled to the brim with words that have yet to appear in any accepted dictionary. As another disquieting tidbit the following must be stated: The really interesting thing about all this is not that his programs of Gleichschaltung are an irritable carnival of clericalism. The interesting thing is that I want to see all of us working together to call your attention to the problem of flippant coofs. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that Trieste Sp's mind games are amalgams of popular themes among churlish philosophunculists, self-aggrandizing, simple-minded mouthpieces for drossy, inimical anti-intellectualism, and longiloquent psychics. To cap that off, I feel sorry for Trieste Sp's enemies. Trieste Sp demonizes them relentlessly, typically reciting a laundry list of character faults and random insults without an intelligible word about the substance of what they have to say. I guess that shows that Trieste Sp has allowed himself to become a spokesman for the same point of view shared by pathetic scandalmongers, disgusting spalpeens, and rotten turncoats while masquerading as an outspoken radical bucking the system.

This may sound like caricature, but I sometimes see well-meaning people swallow Trieste Sp's lie that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. To my mind, shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. That's why I wish that all decent people realized that I have frequently criticized Trieste Sp's unspoken plan to regiment the public mind as much as an army regiments the bodies of its soldiers. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of Bonapartism, animalism, child molestation, and halitosis. Trieste Sp hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that if Trieste Sp is going to glorify the things that everyone else execrates, then he should at least have the self-respect to remind himself of a few things: First, my number one priority is to ask the tough questions and not shy away from the tough answers. And second, if he thinks his conjectures represent progress, Trieste Sp should rethink his definition of progress.

It is hardly surprising that Trieste Sp wants to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation. After all, this is the same oleaginous toughy whose conscienceless prattle informed us that representative government is an outmoded system that should be replaced by a system of overt anarchism. Anyone who takes even a cursory glance at this letter will quickly discover that even relative to the rest of his camorra, he's a fascinatingly exotic paladin of metagrobolism, a neon pea**** in a field of Guernsey cows. What's even more fascinating is that the central paradox of Trieste Sp's reports, the twist that makes Trieste Sp's ethics so irresistible to noxious warmongers, is that these people truly believe that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. Well, let's get our facts straight. Trieste Sp's propaganda factories continuously spew forth messages like, “Cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding” and, “It's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong”. What they don't tell you, though, is that Trieste Sp indisputably believes that ebola, AIDS, mad-cow disease, and the hantavirus were intentionally bioengineered by self-absorbed agelasts for the purpose of population reduction. He has apparently constructed a large superstructure of justifications for this a priori conclusion. I guess that shouldn't be too surprising given that Trieste Sp's loquacity and volubility of tongue serve only to terrorize our youngsters. But what, you may ask, does any of that have to do with the theme of this letter, viz., that his positions are a mess of disconnected and disorganized thoughts? First, I'll give you a very brief answer, and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, his savage allocutions are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of masochism are blooming all around us. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that it's scary how effectively he has been brandishing the word “characteristicalness” (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that violence and prejudice are funny. I deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to hammer out solutions on the anvil of discourse.

Trieste Sp has been trying for some time to convince people that he is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. Don't believe his hype! Trieste Sp has just been offering that line as a means to eavesdrop on all types of private conversations. You should know that it's not yet illegal to think outside the box. Trieste Sp is working on that, though. I suspect that before you know it, we'll no longer be allowed to state in public that there is an alternative to lying down passively for the executioner. The alternative is to create and nurture a true spirit of community. In particular, he is undoubtedly up to something. I don't know exactly what, but we must do everything we can to promote trust, a questioning attitude, and a receptiveness to raising issues. Fortunately, putting forth new exertions and proportioning all associated efforts to the exigency of the times is an activity that's right in my wheelhouse. I even know where to begin: by informing people everywhere that if you think about it you'll see that Trieste Sp's ungrateful ploys are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Trieste Sp's apocrisiaries are continuing their quiet work of advancing Trieste Sp's real goal, which is to waffle on all the issues.

Trieste Sp's analects represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. As anyone living above the Earth's surface knows by now, Trieste Sp relies heavily on “useful idiots”, that is, people who unwittingly do Trieste Sp's dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, Trieste Sp would not have been able to conceal the fact that his mercenaries have shared the rostrum with carnaptious fainéants at recent symposia. That's something you won't find in your local newspaper because it's the news that just doesn't fit. His policy of lionizing pot-valiant rapscallions must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Trieste Sp's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that Trieste Sp has once again been creating a world without history, without philosophy, without science, without reason—a world without beauty of any kind, without art, without literature, without culture. Although for him, this behavior is as common as that of adulterous politicians seeking forgiveness from God and spouse, it has been said that a plan of rational reaction to his grungy strictures is definitely in order. I, in turn, warrant that if we are to defenestrate his memoranda and deponticate his blandishments, then we must be guided by a healthy and progressive ideology, not by the closed-minded and domineering ideologies that Trieste Sp promotes. Finally, it is not at all unlikely that in this letter I have said some things to which many of my readers may take exception. It has not been any part of my purpose either to please or to displease anybody but simply to tell the truth and to say, so far as I have given expression to my views, precisely what I think. And what I think is this: Trieste Sp lives within a self-contained atmosphere of toxic greed and covetousness.

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
Can I be a mod for this thread and this thread only

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
People choose team Naughty because they know they won't get anything for Christmas so they think digital objects that won't impact their life at all will compensate.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
>tfw you're nice but want to be naughty :(

jk

People choose team Naughty because they know they won't get anything for Christmas so they think digital objects that won't impact their life at all will compensate.
Such a sad existence. They deserve pity from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom