Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shirma Akayaku

Pro Squid
NNID
Toadette75
I should probably go to bed. It's 1:00 AM over here.

MAY THIS BLESSED THREAD FLOURISH INTO THE HEAVENS ABOVE.
Better be the most pages in here by the time Splatoon comes out.

BJN39

Inkling
What is this glorious occurrence?!

Also
Zelda said:
BJN39, I must ask you to take the Triforce of Sass. I've no use for it now, as I've reached maximum levels of sass. You will become the new Princess Zelda in the "The Legend of Zelda: Ganondorf Gets Sassy". Please, do this for me... you are the chosen gorl.
Hedzgfldasggvnfvjgrhys

shrooby

Get Kraken
Seeing accounts for Mewtwo and Zelda here made me realize that this was my chance to get a name that was taken ten years ago on Smashboards and then never used.
Eh, whatever. I need the consistency for my own sanity.

Thanks for the emote in your signature BJN

I still got the secret kpop emote ;w;
Do you even Shaq?

BJN39

Inkling
Usmash is literally gutter trash at 64

Dsmash at 41 from 40 (lol)

His feels pretty good to be honest
Holy **** Sakurai could yew have AT LEAST let it keep its KO power from Brawl and let it function like a slightly worse version of Bowser Jr's Usmash? He legit payed her enough attention TO MAKE SURE THIS MOVE WAS USELESS.

Aerodrome

God of Thunder
Holy **** Sakurai could yew have AT LEAST let it keep its KO power from Brawl and let it function like a slightly worse version of Bowser Jr's Usmash? He legit payed her enough attention TO MAKE SURE THIS MOVE WAS USELESS.
I can kinda understand, could you imagine Zelda usmash killing at 80% and comboing into itself 2-4 times depending on weight/percent?

That would be brawl zelda usmash in this game.

Grab is 38 :/

BJN39

Inkling
I can kinda understand, could you imagine Zelda usmash killing at 80% and comboing into itself 2-4 times depending on weight/percent?

That would be brawl zelda usmash in this game.

Grab is 38 :/
But Brawl Usmash didn't even KO till 100% :\ Bowser Jr's would likely still KO better even if Zelda's Usmash had its KBG brought back up to 210. (Heck, it wouldn't even be able to combo into itself b/c of the endlag increase.) It was my dream 1.0.6 buff tbh. *cris*

Hey that grab FAF is 2 frames better! :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom