Zelda Tr4sh Thread - BAN ZELDA

Should Zelda be banned from competitive play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aerodrome

God of Thunder
But Brawl Usmash didn't even KO till 100% :\ Bowser Jr's would likely still KO better even if Zelda's Usmash had its KBG brought back up to 210. (Heck, it wouldn't even be able to combo into itself b/c of the endlag increase.) It was my dream 1.0.6 buff tbh. *cris*

Hey that grab FAF is 2 frames better! :'D
Rage tho

also it's 8 frames worse

also dash grab is 47 (possibly 46) but im pretty sure it's 47

Aerodrome

God of Thunder
The same can be said for Bowser Jr and M2's stupid powerful Usmashes.

But hey that dash grab FAF is 3 frames better! That's marginal, but neat.
it's 7 frames worse

pivot grab is 44

which before you think it's been buffed, is actually 4 frames worse

regarding usmash's, brawl zelda's usmash was one of the best in Brawl tbh, if it was in smash 4 I would rate it one of the best moves in the game

BJN39

Inkling
it's 7 frames worse

pivot grab is 44

which before you think it's been buffed, is actually 4 frames worse

regarding usmash's, brawl zelda's usmash was one of the best in Brawl tbh, if it was in smash 4 I would rate it one of the best moves in the game
Wait wth I'm spacing out a lot. Crap our grabs... Forgive meee.

As for the Usmash thing, all I want is its KO power. It would be nowhere as OP as brawl, it would still have trashy multi-hit hit-boxes, and all around increased lag. But then it could have a valid use. Pls let me haev Usmash KO power pls.

Spirst

Inkling
What I don't really get is out of ALL the characters to hit with the nerf hammer in Brawl, why the hell would they target Zelda? I swear, she really is a running joke during development. Sakurai probably comes home laughing and tells his wife all the ways he made Zelda even worse.

Aerodrome

God of Thunder
What I don't really get is out of ALL the characters to hit with the nerf hammer in Brawl, why the hell would they target Zelda? I swear, she really is a running joke during development. Sakurai probably comes home laughing and tells his wife all the ways he made Zelda even worse.
Wonderful, diligent wife, today I nerfed Zelda's up smash attack!

Go make me a menu.

Zelda

Inkling
Unlike most say, I haven't been nerfed. Power, Courage, and whatever else is useless to me. I hold the Triforce of Wisdom, and with that I know that sass is the most important. Master Sakurai has upgraded my sass beyond belief in this iteration. While it may not seem true at first, I'm considered the most broken character among smashers.

Do not fret, for I remain full.

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
Unlike most say, I haven't been nerfed. Power, Courage, and whatever else is useless to me. I hold the Triforce of Wisdom, and with that I know that sass is the most important. Master Sakurai has upgraded my sass beyond belief in this iteration. While it may not seem true at first, I'm considered the most broken character among smashers.

Do not fret, for I remain full.
Too bad it won't matter, since you will never be as Fresh as Ness

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom