• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Zink Mini Splatling: Analysis and Thoughts

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
As someone who has been using the Inkbrush almost exclusively for months now, I've been trying out the Zink because I like the idea of Splatlings and it's the first one that's appealed to me (based on speed of charge and special/bombs); BUT I'm having a hard time locking in on targets using the analogue stick.

I'm actually curious who here uses motion controls for this weapon or what sensitivity you use for the camera if using analogue controls.
Also went from the Inkbrush to Zink Mini, I guess both weapons have that speed appeal. :p

I've only used analog controls, may have used motion controls once for fun with friends but I've never even thought of trying them. My sensitivity is at +1 right now and that's what I've been using for months. (I had it at -3 I think when the game first came out oml) I did reach S rank with the Zink Mini at that sensitivity and I have managed to stay there, so you can do perfectly fine without motion controls. ;)

PK21

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PuffleKirby21
So who likes the new update, 9 new weapons that may actually see some use unlike the first volume of Sheldon's Picks, and I'm forgetting something else... What was it again? Oh yeah, MORE ZINK MINI SPLATLING NERFS!
Nintendo I h8 u said:
Special gauge reduction changed from medium (60%) to high (75%)
They also nerfed Stealth Jump which is just... why??? These were also the only 2 nerfs and neither of these even needed them.
So before the only Heavy special reduction weapons were:
  • Tentatek Splattershot/Octoshot Replica
  • Splat Charger/Splatterscope/Hero Charger Replica
  • .96 Gal Deco
  • (Gold) Dynamo Roller
  • Luna Blaster Neo
  • Bamboozler 14 Mk III
(Besides the Bamboozler because I rarely see people using that version) I don't think the Zink Mini was ever as popular as any of these weapons so... seriously wtf Nintendo.

(It's a double post but it's been almost 2 months so I'm going to consider it okay to post again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom