Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Throwing down an application in hopes that we can participate. Members are currently not final and will be edited.

Team Name: Blooper Ink
Team Leader: LuxLuxora
Skype of team leader: LuxLuxora
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6):
ы Luxora || Luxora48 || @LuxLuxora
ы _Red_X_ || WhiteKnight32 || @_Red_X_
ы CullenDaGaDee || CullenDaGaDee ||
ы TheFreightrain || @TheFreightrain
Rest is to be determined.
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): ы
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Yes.
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes.
Main timezone of team: EST

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I was wondering if I could make a possibly temporary claim to a slot? I can't contact most of my team atm to see if they would be up for this or not and noticed there was only one slot left. If so here's what I can give you atm.

All I need to do is confirm everyone can play at that time, decide on a leader, and create a tag.
I believe that there is no set number of slots. I'm not an official TO, but I think that has been mentioned previously.

Protom

Pro Squid
I believe that there is no set number of slots. I'm not an official TO, but I think that has been mentioned previously.
@Salveon This basically. No limit on teams participating, EXCEPT that there may be no more than 3 teams from a single squad..
Also, that's a lot of.. uh.. clipboards :p I presume they stand for "place holder" or something like that..

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
it makes us look like we're esports :cool:
I'm just not a fan of unnecessary penalties. If we're worried about esports, wouldn't it be more appropriate to penalize someone who quits rather than forfeitting a match for not having a couple letters in their name? (Mind you I come from a scene where everyone was anal and game out penalties like candy for incorrect clan tags).

Salveon

Inkling
NNID
Salveon
@Salveon This basically. No limit on teams participating, EXCEPT that there may be no more than 3 teams from a single squad..
Also, that's a lot of.. uh.. clipboards :p I presume they stand for "place holder" or something like that..

Ok that's good to know, I'll get back to you on the rest of the info then. Thanks @Protom and @KTKres.

And actually, the Clipboards is kinda an inside joke thing. If it's a problem I can talk to people about changing our IGN's.

Edit: Actually looking at it, if we all have to have the tag in our name we won't be able to be Clipboards :/

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Riley, is this tournament going to be ranked on the ladder? I hope so
Hey there, I'm one of the people running the ladder. There shouldn't be a problem with having these tournament matches count towards rankings, as long as both teams are registered and you specify when reporting the outcome that it was part of a tournament. We'll have more information on that once we launch.

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
BrTarolg | BrTarolg is another member to be added for SS-S.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey guys! I'm currently working on a banner for the tournament and I need your guys' help! Come up with the catchest slogan you can for this tournament. It has to do something with boats and splatoon. Be as creative as you can!

Thanks guys!

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
Well, I checked the brackets and saw Inkzooka isn't partaking in this tournament.... that sucks, I really wanted our team to be a part of this...

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
I would really appreciate if it were pushed like an hour or so. but hey thats just me.
each round will be 0-48 hours so teams from varying timezones can enter and find a timeslot that works for them to face off

Nanerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheeTheNanerz
Team Name: in The ink
Team Leader: Nanerz
Skype of team leader: RKadeSoundz
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6): Nanerz/TheeTheNanerz - Torizo/SmashBroIV - Rice/WhiteRice - duck/dluckystarfax - Chaos/TheChaosPro - hunty/thedoctorU
Team Tag (2-4 Characters):iTi
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No):
Yes
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: PST

can we add to the roster later before the dead line?

Last edited:

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
Team Name: Barnacle Battlefront
Team Leader: Nanerz
Skype of team leader: RKadeSoundz
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6): Nanerz/TheeTheNanerz - Torizo/SmashBroIV - Rice/WhiteRice - duck/dluckystarfax - Chaos/TheChaosPro - hunty/thedoctorU
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): BBF
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Yes
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: PST

can we add to the roster later before the dead line?
yes. just edit the application post and contact one of the 5 devs outlined in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom