• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octobrush: Analysis and Thoughts Thread

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
I've been testing out Comeback, Ninja Squid, and Super Jump mains. Like three damage subs and some filler in swim speed, special savors, etc. etc. Comeback gives you mobility, ninja offers stealth, and Super Jump capitalizes on Beacon positions. It's not too shabby, but I'm new at using brushes. I like the range this brush has, and with three damage up subs I find that splash damage or direct hits are almost always 3hits to KO, which is neat if you can spam the button fast enough, and the range can often prevent escape when close enough. Not too hard to load up Kraken with the range and stuffs.

Don't know. Not as bad as this thread implies?

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
Cold Blooded is a better choice than Ninja Squid for stealth. l alternate between Cold Blooded in ranked and Ink Saver in turf war with two Damage Up mains and four subs.

l don't think anybody considers the Octobrush bad (and if they do, they're wrong) but yeah the Nouveau will probably be the version that puts the weapon on the competitive map. l've been hoping for this weapon for months and l can't wait.

Jakkie

Full Squid
Hmm, seems like a odd, strategic weapon. It could be great for covering ground, but the large balls of ink could seem to do a lot of close ranged damage. I say that could be very useful for Defense or Offence if played correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom