Ìß✮ | Ìnglorious ßelemnites [OPEN]

AlphaLight

Inkling
NNID
DearlyBelovedSM
A lot of players have applied, and it's months later that i'm seeing this.Should i still apply?

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Just had a look at your requirements and what not, I'm gonna try to get to (or get close to) S rank so i can attempt to be in this clan. Good Luck in the meantime!

Edit: Forgot to mention how cool your logo is

BTW my NNID is aidancalhoun

Last edited:

Artakha

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Artakha
Bumping this wonderful recruitment thread for all the squids to see.

Sketchtastrophe

Inkling
NNID
Sketchtastrophe
I believe I played a string of turf matches with 3 or 4 of these squids and a player from [C-] a week or so ago. Very good matches! I can say they were tough competitors and stellar teammates :) I imagine they make one heck of a squad!

Artakha

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Artakha
Well, sorry I asked. I'm just a shy person, that's all.
It's alright! It's just we use it for map callouts, pointing where we got splatted, and general strategies. It's kinda difficult to communicate without talking y'know?

Silver_1357

Semi-Pro Squid
It's alright! It's just we use it for map callouts, pointing where we got splatted, and general strategies. It's kinda difficult to communicate without talking y'know?
Well, you've got a point, buddy. It's waaay better then just saying: "C'MON, C'MON, C'MON, C'MON" over and over again.

I guess typing out messages wouldn't help either, as it takes a few seconds to get one message in. That also leaves ya open to be splatted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom