9 questions!

OCTöHEAD

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any
I thought it would be fun to get to know you guys a bit better so here's some question meme thing that I found

Last song:
The Less I Know the BetterTame Impala
Favorite color:
Mustard yellow! cozy, calm, pos vibes to me~
Currently reading:
I don't read much but I'm in the middle of two books now. Dunno the titles but they're in Swedish anyway. One is a novel collection of romance stories and the other is a book on the definition of life. Current Manga I'm reading is Welcome to Hotel Metsäpeura. it's nice~ and makes me long for winter hehe (soon!)
Currently watching:
a Magic the gathering tournament that a YT channel runs where they pit best decks against each other (I think most of the decks were so good that cards they used were banned)
Last movie:
Quest for the holy grail by monthy python. I was repeating the lines in swedish too. well, most of them anyway haha
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
YES YES Yes. I love sweet stuff. Candy before crisps/chips any day. I do love Spicy stuff but I'm not on the level on those that have pushed their tolerance continuosly. savory stuff is good :9 but I can't handle too salty stuff xP
Current obsessions:
Splatoon! Metric - Blindness (Deep & Delicious Remix - HQ) and still Sky cotl
Tea or Coffee:
mm, tasty tea. I drink most kinds except rooibos. coffee is got for breaks but if I drink too much I get headaches on days when I don't drink. so I try to cut back on that.
Last thing you googled:
Refind self. a personality test game. for some reason it's not on the nintendo switch store anymore.

Last song:

Favorite color:

Currently reading:

Currently watching:

Last movie:

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:

Current obsessions:

Tea or Coffee:

Last thing you googled:

PacManFever

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2941-7200-4823
Last song:
This remix of Maritime Memory
Favorite color:
Green, red, or pink. Depends on how I feel.
Currently reading:
I read around 4 to 6 books a month. Currently reading The INTP by A.J. Drenth and Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung. I plan to read Brave New World soon.
Currently watching:
I don't watch much besides YouTube. I don't watch anime too often, but I've been watching My Hero Academia. I've already read the manga, though, so I just binge a few episodes a week.
Last movie:
I can't remember which one, but it was a Marvel movie. It might have been one of the Avengers. I'm not into the MCU, I don't know exactly which one.
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Spicy > Savory > Sweet
Current obsessions:
Languages. I just started learning German recently. Es war sehr schwer, aber auch spaßig. I know a little bit of Japanese, not much though.
Tea or Coffee:
I drink Green tea in the morning everyday. I don't care for coffee, and it's not the best for you anyway.
Last thing you googled:
スプラ3ツイータ, which literally just means Splatoon 3 Twitter. I don't use X, so I just use Google to see recent posts.

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
Fun idea!
Last song:
Yule tide - Splatoon 3 (I love this song so much)
Favorite color:
This Purple or Navy Blue
Currently reading:
I'm rereading the hobbit for like the 7th time then Im gonna move on to rereading Lotr
Currently watching:
Not a tv show guy but I do watch some on going series on youtube such as Ethoslab's lets play and hermitcraft series as well as Mumbo jumbo and Xisumavoids hermitcraft series
Last movie:
Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe and before that I watched all 3 lotr movies otherwise I don't really watch movies
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Yes if its fruit/ YES (but not too much)/ yeah
Current obsessions:
Splatoon and Stardew valley (I love stardew so much man)
Tea or Coffee:
I love the smell of coffee but I don't need caffeine and I don't like tea
Last thing you googled:
minecraft live leaked (some stuff got leaked)

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
Last song:
It was like this remix of Quick Man's stage from Mega Man 2 mixed with NES Punch-Out stuff. I like clicking on stuff like this that pops up in my YouTube feed

Favorite color!

Currently reading:

Yeah here's the thing. I don't really read. It took me like ten minutes mulling over when the last time I willingly read something was...but I got kinda lucky and do have an answer. There's a YouTuber I watch named Levy Rozman / GothamChess who does chess coaching and he released his first book last year called How to Win at Chess, and I've read part of it. Otherwise my answer would've been a book I was forced to read for high school or a book I willingly read from late elementary school probably.

Currently watching:
...nothing LOL. I used to be a big cartoon nut but I haven't felt super compelled to watch anything lately. The last cartoon I watched was a cancelled Cartoon Network show called Robotomy that has the full series on YouTube. It's not bad. The art direction is really cool and I liked some of the dialogue even if most of its humor didn't land with me.

Last movie:
Watched The Brave Little Toaster earlier this year. Pretty good movie. The premise is fun and they do a lot of cool things with it. Not normally huge on musicals but some of the songs in this one are great too.

Sweet/Spicy/Savory:
Just not spicy really LOL. If I had to pick between the other two I guess savort but whenever I enjoy something that's spicy it always feels like it's in spite of the fact instead of because of it.

Current obsessions:
Splatoon, there's an easy one. I've been loosely following some 2D fighter stuff lately and I guess game development kinda counts? Not the same though.

Tea or Coffee:
Neither! I only ever really drink water even when offered other stuff. Fruit punch can be great too though.

Last thing you googled:
No kidding I think it was "tt" from me trying to go to Twitter (currently X) and making a typo LOL. Otherwise, "how to show hidden videos playlist youtube." I know there's a way to but I want to find out which song on my music playlist got deleted and couldn't find out how to see.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Last song:
My Time - Bo En
Favorite color:
Teal, Purple, and Silver
Currently reading:
Rereading Percy Jackson for 6th time /srs
Currently watching:
Nothing rn
Last movie:
Transformers One
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Sweet
Current obsessions:
Mega man, Splatoon, Omori, Hollow Knight, Cave Story
Tea or Coffee:
Both. Coffee for morning, floral tea for evening.
Last thing you googled:
Rockman and Forte .GIFS
I'm planning on streaming it on discord.

Attachments

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Last song:
It was like this remix of Quick Man's stage from Mega Man 2 mixed with NES Punch-Out stuff. I like clicking on stuff like this that pops up in my YouTube feed

Favorite color!

Currently reading:

Yeah here's the thing. I don't really read. It took me like ten minutes mulling over when the last time I willingly read something was...but I got kinda lucky and do have an answer. There's a YouTuber I watch named Levy Rozman / GothamChess who does chess coaching and he released his first book last year called How to Win at Chess, and I've read part of it. Otherwise my answer would've been a book I was forced to read for high school or a book I willingly read from late elementary school probably.

Currently watching:
...nothing LOL. I used to be a big cartoon nut but I haven't felt super compelled to watch anything lately. The last cartoon I watched was a cancelled Cartoon Network show called Robotomy that has the full series on YouTube. It's not bad. The art direction is really cool and I liked some of the dialogue even if most of its humor didn't land with me.

Last movie:
Watched The Brave Little Toaster earlier this year. Pretty good movie. The premise is fun and they do a lot of cool things with it. Not normally huge on musicals but some of the songs in this one are great too.

Sweet/Spicy/Savory:
Just not spicy really LOL. If I had to pick between the other two I guess savort but whenever I enjoy something that's spicy it always feels like it's in spite of the fact instead of because of it.

Current obsessions:
Splatoon, there's an easy one. I've been loosely following some 2D fighter stuff lately and I guess game development kinda counts? Not the same though.

Tea or Coffee:
Neither! I only ever really drink water even when offered other stuff. Fruit punch can be great too though.

Last thing you googled:
No kidding I think it was "tt" from me trying to go to Twitter (currently X) and making a typo LOL. Otherwise, "how to show hidden videos playlist youtube." I know there's a way to but I want to find out which song on my music playlist got deleted and couldn't find out how to see.
MEGA MAN WOOO

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
MEGA MAN WOOO
Yeah I'm a pretty big Mega Man guy lmao

I didn't realize until after I had sent the post that "what you're currently watching" could imply YouTube stuff. Definitely depends on how you interpret the question but I watch YouTube a lot more and my most recent thing has been this channel. Basically takes Mega Man Robot Masters / enemies and tried to replicate their AI and movement as accurately as possible before putting them through challenges like fighting other Robot Masters, clearing Mario Bros. 1-1, doing a boss rush etc. More recently they had tournaments between MM2 and MM6's Robot Masters. It's definitely my favorite channel right now, it's all really cool stuff for me in what I'm sure is like the nerdiest way possible LOL

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Yeah I'm a pretty big Mega Man guy lmao

I didn't realize until after I had sent the post that "what you're currently watching" could imply YouTube stuff. Definitely depends on how you interpret the question but I watch YouTube a lot more and my most recent thing has been this channel. Basically takes Mega Man Robot Masters / enemies and tried to replicate their AI and movement as accurately as possible before putting them through challenges like fighting other Robot Masters, clearing Mario Bros. 1-1, doing a boss rush etc. More recently they had tournaments between MM2 and MM6's Robot Masters. It's definitely my favorite channel right now, it's all really cool stuff for me in what I'm sure is like the nerdiest way possible LOL
oh yeah, I remember seeing that channel. I'd recommend trying out mega man maker 1.9, its one of the best fangames

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Last song: Inkopolis Plaza Music

Favorite color: Blue - The color of my hat.

Currently reading: Jeff and the Secret of the Salmonids

Currently watching: Nothing. TV sucks.

Last movie: Don't watch movies.

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory: I like green pizzas.
1727282122449.png

Current obsessions: Stories of Jeff in Splatoon, Programming, Downloadable Maps of Grand Fest, Splatsville

Tea or Coffee: None, I drink BBQ Sauce

Last thing you googled: Inkopolis Plaza Map Blender Download

Attachments

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
alright how much of this do i have good answers for

Last song:
patterns by pool kids. i generally shuffle my bandcamp library when i'm driving and that was the last song i listened to on the way back from derby practice last night

Favorite color:
purple :)

Currently reading:
a novel, a manga, and a webcomic concurrently lol. for the novel, i've been reading plain bad heroines by emily m. danforth veeeeery slowly this year. the manga i've been reading is the first volume of otherside picnic by iori miyazawa, which i picked up from the manga bookstore in the dealer's room at anime boston earlier this year. finally, literally just yesterday i just started reading the webcomic lies within by byelacey, i've vaguely known about it and i'd seen the author around on social media for years but i finally decided to read it

Currently watching:
not currently actively watching any actual Shows, but i guess youtube counts so my recent 'eating with youtube' pick has been vicvillon's TTYD stream vods

Last movie:
i literally cannot remember the last time i saw a movie man

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
team sweet :)

Current obsessions:
uhh splatoon clearly. as i improve at skating the roller derby autism takes over more and more. my attempts to learn little sound dj are either gonna fizzle out or turn into a full-blown chiptune composing obsession

Tea or Coffee:
in practice i drink more coffee but i'm a tea person at heart

Last thing you googled:
oh no the last thing i googled was 'otherside picnic' just now to remind myself of the mangaka's name... before that it was 'lsdj' because i forgot the url for the little sound dj website and i wanted to get to the tutorials linked on the wiki

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Last song: Inkopolis Plaza Music

Favorite color: Blue - The color of my hat.

Currently reading: Jeff and the Secret of the Salmonids

Currently watching: Nothing. TV sucks.

Last movie: Don't watch movies.

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory: I like green pizzas.View attachment 13198

Current obsessions: Stories of Jeff in Splatoon, Programming, Downloadable Maps of Grand Fest, Splatsville

Tea or Coffee: None, I drink BBQ Sauce

Last thing you googled: Inkopolis Plaza Map Blender Download
funny, i searched the same thing you googled for a 3d model before. found one on deviantart

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Last song:
Porter Robinson - Unfold
Saw him live earlier this month, best concert I've ever seen by far.

Favorite color:
Purple

Currently reading:
Yamima no Mamiya, now that the translation has been picked back up. I'm a big fan of nearly everything else by Nobuyuki Fukumoto, but this one is... his first attempt at writing a female main character, and oh no it's not good.

Currently watching:
Recently finished Saki. It was mid. Has its moments when they actually get into the games, but everything that happens between games is just...
Here, you can watch this highlight and then you don't have to watch the rest of the show.

Last movie:
Deadpool & Wolverine. Was worried they were gonna ruin it with too much MCU, but it's Deadpool and they managed to get away with it.
Also planning to see Will & Harper this weekend.

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Sweet

Current obsessions:
Mahjong, Under Night In-Birth II [Sys:Celes], Skullgirls, Them's Fightin' Herds

Tea or Coffee:
Neither

Last thing you googled:
yt-dlp audio only
Needed to extract a snippet for a ****post

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Last song:
Freak on a Leash - Korn
I'm literally listening to music while typing this soooo.... (Romantic Homicide - dv4d)
Favorite color:
RED!!!

Currently reading:
Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon
The Sun is Also a Star - Nicola Yoon
I'm doing a report on her, so I have to read her books. They're pretty good, you should read them!

Currently watching:
Young Sheldon
My friends are forcing me to watch it because I'm the only one who hasn't 😔

Last movie:
The Breakfast Club
^I hate Claire 😡😡

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
SWEET!!!!!!!
I like twizzlers and fruit candies!

Current obsessions:
Anime in general (This is one of those "I will definitely grow out of this phase" and then 10 years later, I still haven't grown out of it...)
Squeezing out a whole tube of new (glossy), THICK, paint and scraping it on a canvas with a palette knife only to ask why I did this.
OMORI!! I love Basil ✨

Tea or Coffee:
Coffee
Specifically with caramel, almond milk, and ice 😁

Last thing you googled:
Cookie and biscuit recipes.
I need sugar ✨✨✨✨✨

PacManFever

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2941-7200-4823
Currently watching:
Not a tv show guy but I do watch some on going series on youtube such as Ethoslab's lets play and hermitcraft series as well as Mumbo jumbo and Xisumavoids hermitcraft series
@Catloafman I watch Hermitcraft too! I mostly watch Docm77, Ethoslab, and Grian, but I also watch others sometimes. I really enjoy Xisuma's second channel, Xisumasays, and I'm an avid listener of the Imp and Skizz podcast. Both Etho and Xisuma have been on the podcast. if you haven't listened those episodes already, I'd highly recommend you do so.

Last edited:

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
@Catloafman I watch Hermitcraft too! I mostly watch Docm77, Ethoslab, and Grian, but I also watch others sometimes. I really enjoy Xisuma's second channel, Xisumasays, and I'm an avid listener of the Imp and Skizz podcast. Both Etho and Xisuma have been on the podcast. if you haven't listened those episodes already, I'd highly recommend you do so.
I didn't know etho was on there gonna have to give it a listen

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Last song:
Wicked by Avenza

Favorite color:
Vermilion
Crimson
Ochre
Army Green

Currently reading:
Dragonlance series; or at least, I've been meaning to.

Currently watching:
Gravity Falls, because why not?

Last movie:
Deadpool 3, at least in theatres.

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
How can one be expected to pick favorites? Spicy.

Current obsessions:
Splatoon
The Battle Cats
This forum

Tea or Coffee:
Coffee, no contest.

Last thing you googled:
Synonyms for "indomitable"

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Last song:
i forgot. it was either Remind Me by Röyksopp or Satu-Nation by Bubba Tease
Favorite color:
...i can't choose
Currently reading:
"What If?" by Randall Munroe
Currently watching:
Happy Tree Friends, Kid Vampire
Last movie:
i haven't watched any movies in a while but i think the last one i watched was Pirates of the Caribbean?
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
savory, i love sweets and spicy stuff also but i love savory things more
Current obsessions:
Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls (i'm super pissed that it wasn't made into a show), Lacey Games ("wake up, it's time to play!")
Tea or Coffee:
i love both, but i drink coffee more often.
Last thing you googled:
"Lacey Games"

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
Last song:
Favorite color:
...i can't choose
Currently reading:
Currently watching:
Last movie:
i haven't watched any movies in a while but i think the last one i watched was Pirates of the Caribbean?
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Current obsessions:
Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls (i'm super pissed that it wasn't made into a show), Lacey Games ("wake up, it's time to play!")
Tea or Coffee:
Last thing you googled:
"Lacey Games"
WHAT IF MENTIONED!!!!

Neko :D

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
Last song:
Favorite color:
...i can't choose
Currently reading:
Currently watching:
Last movie:
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Current obsessions:
Tea or Coffee:
Last thing you googled:
"Lacey Games"
How scary are lacey games? 1-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom