9 questions!

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Are lacey games any good? People keep talking about them. On a scale of 1-10, how gory are they??
I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
probably about a 6 in terms of the amount of gore? idk, it isn't all over the place but it's still pretty jarring.
and yeah it's great! though it does deal with some pretty heavy stuff (idk if i'm allowed to mention what specifically though)

neonscreenlight

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
ey/em and she/her
Last song:
Little Miss by bôa
Favorite color:
purple!
Currently reading:
i picked up a few books from the library a month ago but i've only been motivated enough to trudge through one. so currently it's seraphina by rachel hartman
Currently watching:
idk
Last movie:
i forgor
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
sweet mmmm
Current obsessions:
ivorycello, a minecraft youtuber. when i say i'm cringe i fricking mean it. if you follow the mcrp scene you've probably heard of whitepine? she's making that
Tea or Coffee:
tea. i refuse to drink coffee because i do not want a caffeine addiction
Last thing you googled:
a lot of stuff about headaches. i've had like, a dull headache for the past few days lol

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Last song:
Jeffree Star - Hi, How Are Ya?
Favorite color:
Pink and Fuchsia
Currently reading:
We the Poisoned
Currently watching:
Buzzer TV
Last movie:
Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
I love spicy foods.
Current obsessions:
Lost media, Splatoon when I can.
Tea or Coffee:
Coffee, straight black.
Last thing you googled:
Insult soundboard while playing Splatoon

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Last song:
Stormae-Papaoutai
Favorite color:
It's so hard to pick one since it changes like every week, but I'm going with blue #3944bc
Currently reading:
Terry Pratchett- GUARDS! GUARDS!
Currently watching:
If we are talking about TV shows Mythbusters, but if we're talking online than brutal moose/PBG
Last movie:
Don't remember lmao
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Can't handle spicy and while savory is good I'm a sugar junkie I know it's unhealthy, but I can resist sweets
Current obsessions:
Splatoon obviously, but it might soon be fantasy stories
Tea or Coffee:
Tea all the way
Last thing you googled:
List of pistol names. I'm not giving any context.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Last song:
Stormae-Papaoutai
Hold ONNNN we got a man of culture here. It's very much my favourite song of his especially with the meaning, but damn this was the last place I expected to see stromae mentioned
Currently reading:
Everything, Everything - Nicola Yoon
I remember reading this book years ago too! I honestly don't remember much about it but I hope you enjoy!

Last song:
I checked and it's literally Rainbow Color Inkantation lol, but before that it was Symphony from Guilty Gear Strive. I'm so excited for it to come to switch, so I've been listening to the OST on loop and it's SO good

Favorite color:
That changes literally every month at this point but right now it's like, light brown/cream, I guess because I keep dressing in brown nowadays.

Currently reading:
- The King in Yellow by Robert W. Chambers. It's an old horror-ish book that's known to have inspired Lovecraft from what I've heard? Not the actual reason though, it appears a lot in a game called Signalis I played recently and I NEED TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS
- I've also been reading a series called Wool by Hugo Howey, I'm on the second book now. I picked it up randomly while looking for new... dystopian series I guess? I wouldn't call it sci-fi, but I like it

Currently watching:
I don't have too much time to watch youtube these days but I've been rewatching Contrapoints' videos for like the third time now, hell yeah

Last movie:
Furiosa last summer. I liked it but I have no strong feelings honestly

Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Spicy, sweet is good but it can get boring while I will NEVER get tired of spicy food

Current obsessions:
I can't stop thinking about Signalis. Space android tragic lesbians have ruined my life

Tea or Coffee:
Don't drink much of either but tea without a doubt

Last thing you googled:
Boring adult stuff but the last fun thing I looked for was a cheesecake recipe that ended up being more flan than cheesecake but hey it worked LMAO

Last edited:

2bdamned

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Last song:
Metallic Madness - "B" Mix
Favorite color:
black but if i had to pick something else, i would go with blue.
Currently reading:
nothing! i've been meaning to catch up with warrior cats though, i used to be so obsessed with it. i haven't read any of the newer books but i used to finish off a book in like a day or two. one of my first fandoms ever. i still love seeing the animations people do for warriors, there are some incredibly talented artists.
Currently watching:
nothing right now but i've got a list of stuff i want to watch. i'm thinking of watching transformers prime. i've been DYING to but now i've finally got some time!!!! starscream, knockout, soundwave, shockwave and megatron have such cool designs in TFP.
Last movie:
i think it was cars 3... yeah...
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
i love sweet and savoury foods but i'm honestly pathetic when it comes to spicy food.
Current obsessions:
splatoon and moral orel are my big ones right now. probably the weirdest combination of obsessions i've ever had. pokemon and sonic are coming in at a close second. i'm always obsessed with them though.
Tea or Coffee:
i do like coffee but 99.9% of the time i drink tea. i have tea everyday.
Last thing you googled:
wanted to preorder sonic x shadow generations and i was looking into an xbox series x for me and my brother.

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Last song:
In my head: The Fugees "Killing Me Softly With His Song" cover. (Don't ask why; it's not for Normal reasons.)
Through my ears: the last song off that Dog Fossil album I listened to last night
Favorite color:
Green, but, like, Challenge Kraken green, for y'all Splatoon 1 players. For the rest of you, think the green of cartoon nuclear waste.
Currently reading:
I have so much to read and no excuses now that I have a reasonable, straightforward commute.
Currently watching:
Nothing. 💀
Last movie:
It's been long enough since I've watched a movie to make me think I should watch one tonight. (I'm feeling Meet the Robinsons, in belated honor of Grandfest.)
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Savory, with sweet not that far behind. I like a savory that's confident in itself instead of relying on salt for flavor. I'm more divided on sweet foods; I either have to go with light, refined sweetness or a mildly dangerous sugar overload. Many of them (including almost every candy) do not appeal to me. Black pepper is spicy to me. I wish I didn't have to suffer like I do.
Current obsessions:
Splatoon (generally), my Splatoon personal canon specifically (sorry to those of you who have perceived it), a recent inflatable pool toy hyperfixation I refuse to explain, something I cannot and will not mention on this website
Tea or Coffee:
Tea. I have both brain problems and GI problems that make me think I should never drink coffee.
Last thing you googled:
The price of pies at a restaurant in an area I don't frequent. (They had really good hot dogs, but the pie was just OK.)

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Last song:
"King of the Koopas" from Paper Mario
Favorite color:
Purple
Currently reading:
I haven't really read anything in a while so I have nothing to say besides the fact that I really want to reread "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
Edit: I just remembered that I've been reading the new "Ultimate Spider-Man". I've stopped reading comic books regularly years ago because I got tired of waiting to see if the modern Spider-Man comics would ever get good again (they haven't) but the new Ultimate comics have given me something to look forward to.
Currently watching:
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Last movie:
Bride of Chucky
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Spicy is the correct choice out of the three
Current obsessions:
Splatoon lol
Tea or Coffee:
I LOVE COFFEE
Last thing you googled:
"you netflix"
I was just trying to remember the title of a netflix show that I was discussing with someone

Last edited:

RetroShark

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-8382-4522-4620
Imma be cool now, by answering these questions (yay!)
Last song:
Nose bleed by Home (I don't like music with lyrics... yes people hate me for that)
Favorite color:
... green
Currently reading:
Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy (all of 'em)
Currently watching:
Pyrocinical's Darkwood documentary (8 hour YouTbe video goes kinda hard)
Last movie:
Despicible me 4 (went to watch it with my family... was actually funny)
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
I'm a salty guy (no not like that). I am addicted to chips (send help)
Current obsessions:
Splatoon (duh), Python programming and old vdeo game/computer systems
Tea or Coffee:
Tea all the way! We got something called rooibos tea over here in South Africa and it's THE best thing ever... I'm the kinda guy who hates caffeine, so rooibos hits the spot for me
Last thing you googled:
squidboards (because yes)

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Tea or Coffee:
Tea all the way! We got something called rooibos tea over here in South Africa and it's THE best thing ever... I'm the kinda guy who hates caffeine, so rooibos hits the spot for me
my dad got some of that rooibos tea from an eastern European market, i didn't know it was from South Africa! i'll have to try some later

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Last song:
Help Me- Or3o

Favorite color:
Crimson(or just red since crimson is a shade of red) and lime freaking green
Currently reading:
The inheritance games: The Hawthorne legacy- it's gooood
The traitors ruin- it's also good but so damn foxing long
Currently watching:
On tv? Loki. On YouTube? Bfb and trying to rewatch tpot, rewatching murder drones, NH and I think that's it.
Last movie:
Captain America: Civil War
Sweet/ Spicy/ Savory:
Sweet but only fruit. Definitely chocolate. (No I don't think chocolate is candy)
Current obsessions:
Splatoon (ofc), murder drones, NH, tadc (I'm not one of those fans), cup head/the cup head show/delicious last course, paper Mario color splash (cod I love that game), bfdi/bfb/tpot, cookie run kingdom, and probably some other stuff I can't remember rn.
Tea or Coffee:
Yes.
Last thing you googled:
The cup head show free- I don't want to have to watch it on Netflix

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female
Last song:
Rainbow color incantation

Favorite color:
Light blue