• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Glitch in the Digital Realm (IC)

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Coral pulls out his Octo Shot and starts shooting at the Pinging Marciale.

"This is the weirdest day I have ever experienced." Coral knocks the Pinging Marciale around the arena a bit, only noticing incremental damage being done to the boss. "This is going to take all day!"
Six does absolutely nothing to help and just chases after the Marciale. Somehow, they managed to defeat the Marciale and proceed, even with six’s disastrous intention.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
"Six, why did you want to eat the Marciale in the first place?" Coral asks Six.
“Because if you look closely, you can see that it has puddings on them and that colliding it with the bumper makes it sea urchin flavored. Delish!”
Agent 5 once again splats Six and says to Coral, “Don’t mind her.”
10 floors later… (this is where the real action starts)
Coral, Five, Clam and Six head down to the arena where they find Blankmatron looking as good as new just standing there.
“WHAT THE-I THOUGHT WE DEFEATED YOU!”
Five says, “Like how are you here!”
“I rewinded time where I was still new, which means that I can terminate Six once and for all!!!”
Coral jumps in to the conversation.
“What about me and Clam? Surely there can be some way to bring him back right?”
“…”
“Oh, YOU GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT HUH?” Six threats, “WELL GET READY TO BE DESTROYED AGAIN YOU PIECE OF METAL!!!”
And so the battle began

Cephalobro

Coral jumps into the fight against the Blankmatron.

"If you want to make it difficult, fine! Clam will be brought back to normal whether we fight you or not!" Coral says as he starts shooting ink at the Blankmatron.

Clam just stares at the battle taking place, no emotion at all.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
A few hours later, Blankmatron activates its max form and tries to wipe her out with one hard blow.
Six pulls out the two meta chip fragments and puts them together.
“Finally I get to use it! Coral, let’s work together to defeat this butt!!!”
Blankmatron sends out a death ray like punch and six activates the Metachip which sends out a death ray. The two collide together as Coral, Five and Six hope that they would win.

Cephalobro

"Argh, how are we losing?! I wish Clam could help us out" Coral yells out as the death ray-like punch begins to overpower the group.

The punch is overpowering Coral, Five, and Six until Clam jumped into battle to help out, it seems like he heard Coral's cry for help.

"C-clam?!" Coral is surprised that his brother is helping out in the battle.

"This threat must be eliminated." Clam says, still monotone.

With Clam's help, the group turned the tide and the ray from the group began to overpower the Blankmatron's ray.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
"Argh, how are we losing?! I wish Clam could help us out" Coral yells out as the death ray-like punch begins to overpower the group.

The punch is overpowering Coral, Five, and Six until Clam jumped into battle to help out, it seems like he heard Coral's cry for help.

"C-clam?!" Coral is surprised that his brother is helping out in the battle.

"This threat must be eliminated." Clam says, still monotone.

With Clam's help, the group turned the tide and the ray from the group began to overpower the Blankmatron's ray.
Blankmatron’s voice became more and more distorted as it said, “I… BZZZ!WiLl…KHZZ! gET yOU nEXT TIme…”
Coral runs over to Clam and says, “Clam, you’re back! Did the sanitization wear off?”
“It sure did, bro.”
Meanwhile…
Six steps over to the nearly destroyed Blankmatron and taunts it.

Cephalobro

Clam is back to normal, he becomes his normal yellow color again and his eyes are once again brown.

"How did I end up in a place like this?" Clam asks, he's himself again as the Sanitization has worn off.

Coral explains the mission that they were sent to, reporting to General Anemone about what happened and then going through difficult battles to remove the Sanitization.

"You did this all for me?" Clam asks.

"Yes I did, you are the only family I have left, I couldn't let you stay Sanitized." Coral answers Clam's question.

"Thanks Coral, you're the best friend and brother I could've ever asked." Clam replies.

"No problem." Coral responds.

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Clam is back to normal, he becomes his normal yellow color again and his eyes are once again brown.

"How did I end up in a place like this?" Clam asks, he's himself again as the Sanitization has worn off. "It seems so, what happened?"

Coral explains the mission that they were sent to, reporting to General Anemone about what happened and then going through difficult battles to remove the Sanitization.

"You did this all for me?" Clam asks.

"Yes I did, you are the only family I have left, I couldn't let you stay Sanitized." Coral answers Clam's question.

"Thanks Coral, you're the best friend and brother I could've ever asked." Clam replies.

"No problem." Coral responds.
Agent 5 smiles and Six asks if they can go now,
And five asks coral and clam if they want to come and they say yes and they all head home

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam are back in the real world, in the Octarian neighborhood. Coral is wearing his usual Turf War gear once again, the two brothers are playing video-games.

"What did General Anemone say?" Clam asks.

"He said that it's going to take a while to plan out an attack on Kamabo Co., the mission is focused on destroying that cannon and everything else related to Sanitization." Coral answers as he and Clam manage to beat a level of the game. "But for now, let's just hang out, maybe we could even invite Kelp and Ocean over for game night."

"Yeah, that's a great idea!" Clam accepts the plan.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom