A moment of silence for the foil flingza roller and the new dread wringer...

Tessaract

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4294-0029-0913
"In S2, if you liked a special, there was probably a weapon you could play that had it. I don't feel that way in this game, and I don't like that."
Two of my S2/S3 mains (rapid and ballpoint) have both gotten inkjet by sheer luck/coincidence and I have multiple options to play one of my favorite specials. Two of my comp teammates (one uses shooters, one uses duelies) also love inkjet and have zero weapons they can play with it. I also love crab - my shooter and duelies teammates both have options for crab and I still don't after nearly 2 years.

Last edited:

McSquid82

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/him
NNID
Ewel
Switch Friend Code
SW-7398-4915-8969
What I've noticed is that a bunch of weapons from past games seem to have kits shuffled around. The Splattershot's two kits seem to be the most drastic, with the original Tentatek and Wasabi being moved to what we have today. Other weapons typically tend to have a sub or special moved. For example, after two games of the Soda Slosher having Splat Bombs, they were moved to the vanilla kit. The Forge Splattershot Pro's entire kit comes from two consecutive base games, Suction Bombs from the Berry Pro in S1 and Booyah Bomb from the Kensa Pro in S2. The point I'm making is that it seems the developers seem to know which sub and special weapons they want on at least one kit of a particular main weapon for better or for worse. That just seems to be the reality of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom