1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Splatoon 2 has released around the globe!

Join the Splatoon 2 hype and discussion!

ABILITY CHUNKS FOR 90% OFF

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by CzarDB, Jul 29, 2017.

CzarDB, Jul 29, 2017 at 6:57 PM
  1. CzarDB

CzarDB ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
    Content Team

NNID:
    CzarDbreaker

Francisco and Maave like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by CzarDB, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hero of Lime
      Hero of Lime
      This is a pretty good deal, and it's also important to note that ordering the drinks from Crusty Sean will help you unlock abilities quicker, and give you a better chance to get specific abilities if you want to get more of each.
    2. Patrick1088
      Patrick1088
      Do you think it's better to get 1 ability then turn it into a chunk versus filling up all 3 and then turning it into chunks? With each slot needing to be leveled up more, the base number is 4000 then jumps to 8000. It'll ale ypu longer you get to 2 and then 3 slots versus getting 1 slot, breaking, getting a slot, breaking again. You could get more chunks in less time. What do you think? Is there any other way to get Sean's drinks other than Salmon Run?
    3. Lonk
      Lonk
      Story Mode, completing certain lvls with the 9 weapons.+
    4. Eshuan
      Eshuan
      cash hasn't been a problem for me. I've been buying only what I need and I have around 400000 coins
    5. kidsquid17
      kidsquid17
      i'm really enjoying this, take advantage while you still can!
    6. mercenariez
      mercenariez
      Only thing is to complete your pure after you have 2 matching subs it takes >30< ability chunks for one slot >____>
    7. Lyn
      Lyn
      Very grindy, but taking advantage of this as much as possible while you can is a good idea.