• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ABILITY CHUNKS FOR 90% OFF

Comments

Do you think it's better to get 1 ability then turn it into a chunk versus filling up all 3 and then turning it into chunks? With each slot needing to be leveled up more, the base number is 4000 then jumps to 8000. It'll ale ypu longer you get to 2 and then 3 slots versus getting 1 slot, breaking, getting a slot, breaking again. You could get more chunks in less time. What do you think? Is there any other way to get Sean's drinks other than Salmon Run?

cash hasn't been a problem for me. I've been buying only what I need and I have around 400000 coins

Only thing is to complete your pure after you have 2 matching subs it takes >30< ability chunks for one slot >____>

Very grindy, but taking advantage of this as much as possible while you can is a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom