Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(Yeah why not)
James and Liam were in the cafeteria together. It was so early no one was there, not even the staff. They seemed to be having a good time laughing and smiling.

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Model C comes into the cafeteria, grumbling to himself. He is a little cranky today.

"Why did he have to send me on a mission against Inklings who unleashed tiger sharks on me to begin with?" Model C is clearly not in his usual positive or friendly mood today.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Hey, you alright?" Caden asks Modle C, "because you sure don't sound ok."

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"I was sent to a mission where I had to fight Inklings who unleashed tiger sharks on me." Model C explains. "You know how dangerous those things can be."

"As you can guess, I can't exactly bring the robot with me, so I had to actually be there for the mission, I was lucky that my brother was there to help me out, but next time my commander gets an idea of sending me into a mission, I will tell him that I will not go if there are tiger sharks involved." Model C checks his battery life while ranting.

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"I was sent to a mission where I had to fight Inklings who unleashed tiger sharks on me." Model C explains. "You know how dangerous those things can be."

"As you can guess, I can't exactly bring the robot with me, so I had to actually be there for the mission, I was lucky that my brother was there to help me out, but next time my commander gets an idea of sending me into a mission, I will tell him that I will not go if there are tiger sharks involved." Model C checks his battery life while ranting.
Beckette pops out of nowhere. "Aw that sucks. Ya safe now?"

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Aside from a few scratches that will heal in a few days, yes I'm safe now." Model C answers.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Not really cool," Caden says, "I. I have a slight fear of any type of shark"

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
*faints*, "Great you made him faint," Emma said

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Good, but just to let you guys know, the reason why he's afraid of sharks is because he got attacked by a shark when he was younger." Emma said while dragging Caden back to his room

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Just something of note, where I'm from, sharks evolved to breathe outside of water. I don't know whether the sharks of your world are still stuck in the water." Model C points out.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Just something of note, where I'm from, sharks evolved to breathe outside of water. I don't know whether the sharks of your world are still stuck in the water." Model C points out.
"Wait what? THEY BREATHE AIR?!?!"

Cephalobro

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
"Yup, but there's a weird quirk, some types remained wild animals while others became intelligent enough to talk. Heck, there's one that's a band member." Model C explains.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Yup, but there's a weird quirk, some types remained wild animals while others became intelligent enough to talk. Heck, there's one that's a band member." Model C explains.
"Remind me never to go to your world when we get out."

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Remind me never to go to your world when we get out."
"Hey, you know I've been there for travel purposes," Emma says after she put Caden in his room, "All marine life breathe air because of crystals from this place called Alterna, and hey, isn't the only mammal there a cat?

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Hey, you know I've been there for travel purposes," Emma says after she put Caden in his room, "All marine life breathe air because of crystals from this place called Alterna, and hey, isn't the only mammal there a cat?
"What the y'all's is messed up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom