• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Agent Four Agenda

IzzTheKid

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3148-3382-4618
(From the Famitsu interview regarding Side Order released recently. Loosely translated by Google Translate and confirmed accurate by @Squidtoonist on Twitter)

1711645261208.png
1711645631305.png

Splatoon's writers have begun powerscaling the main characters.
Let the Splatlobotomy begin.

capFRAUD.png

Last edited:

Tereox

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Oh, that's awesome! (big Agent 4 fan)

It makes me wonder what the rest of the canonical power ranking looks like.
I mean, they're obviously all pretty damn competent.

Cephalobro

I don't know, the original Agent 3 is powerful enough. I mean, being partially Sanitized and getting rid of the Sanitization easily without the Memverse at all? That has to count for power ranking.

Last edited:

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Agent 4 fans finally wins. Also I still think that it makes sense for agent 3 to be captain since they are the most responsible and the most experience.

IzzTheKid

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3148-3382-4618
I don't know, the original Agent 3 is powerful enough. I mean, being partially Sanitized and getting rid of the Sanitization easily without the Memverse at all? That has to count for power ranking.
Eight just kinda beat the sanitization off of em, they didn't get it off themself. Information likely retrieved from the followers of the FRAUDULENT Captain Three

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom