• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Yes! I got a classic mario in a second before it sold out! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ That was the fastest amiibo sale I've seen. Also, Zero Suit Samus is still up for those of you who want one.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I'm pissed that I missed the classic Mario on amazon. Due to Amazon start selling them early. -_-'

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm pissed that I missed the classic Mario on amazon. Due to Amazon start selling them early. -_-'
That sucks... I got mine at Toys R Us and they had like 17 or so... I was the last one to get ZSS because they only had 14 of them... Did you get the exclusives?
Because my closest store has 100+ Bowser Jrs!! lmao

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Picked up Bowser Jr. on release day, and an extra Zamus & Olimar just in case the ones shipping have bad paint jobs. :p

Just waiting for the Chibi Robo bundle to go up on Best Buy now.

EDIT: Unboxed -

Last edited:

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I've hit the jackpot today. Went to GameStop to pre-order some games and I happened to come across a Captain Olimar Amiibo while I was there. One of the games I pre-ordered is Yoshi's Woolly World and I got the Yarn Yoshi Amiibo with it, so it makes me very happy that I actually got myself a Yarn Yoshi. Later on at a Wal-Mart Supercenter, I came across a Ganondorf Amiibo, so I immediately grabbed it as soon as I saw it. With Ganondorf, I have all of the Zelda Amiibo available.

Today's been a very good day for me. :3

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I got my Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibos. Now to open them sometime.

Pallid

Inkling
I got my Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibos. Now to open them sometime.
Sometime?!
I would tear into those immediately and spend all day playing the bonus levels. We haven't had a restock of the 3 - Pack in Canada since last month and even then we barely got any. The only way to get one anymore is to pay $150 or more for the scalper price.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Sometime?!
I would tear into those immediately and spend all day playing the bonus levels. We haven't had a restock of the 3 - Pack in Canada since last month and even then we barely got any. The only way to get one anymore is to pay $150 or more for the scalper price.
I finally opened them last night, named the male Inkling after my husband and started playing through his challenges until I got exhausted.

Pallid

Inkling
I finally opened them last night, named the male Inkling after my husband and started playing through his challenges until I got exhausted.
Oh awesome! I'm glad to hear you're getting to use them. I hear the challenges are actually a lot of fun!

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
That sucks... I got mine at Toys R Us and they had like 17 or so... I was the last one to get ZSS because they only had 14 of them... Did you get the exclusives?
Because my closest store has 100+ Bowser Jrs!! lmao
Nah. I don't really go after all the amiibo, but the classic mario caught my attention. But one of my friend from another state got it for me. Much love for my bro. Now, I need to the shovel knight amiibo since they announce the release date for the UK.

Last edited:

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Sorry for double posting, but for those of you who miss getting the classic Mario, Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus and/or Olimar, Target are restocking them, but only one for each amiibo in almost every target. So you should check your Local target. I got my Classic Mario amiibo a hour ago. So good luck guys.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Any one willing to sell me a Pit amiibo for near MSRP??? :-0

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
REALLY sorry for the cruddy 3DS camera image but this is my current collection.

The Inkling Girl and Boy are not mine, but my brother's. I got Mario and Yoshi at a nearby Best Buy,
Luigi and Peach very cheaply from Amazon, and Rosalina and The Squid from scalpers on Amazon.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
The Squid from scalpers on Amazon.
Amazon doesn't have as many scalpers as eBay.There are some good companies like Play Asia that only sell at the price they see it going for.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
@Noire Is that a vintage telephone :-0
Hahahaha, no it's a modern one, with a REALLY annoying text-to-voice whenever someone calls.

@ThatSquidYouKnow Thank you for the tip. If I do see any amiibo I'm interested on sale at Play-Asia, I'll
probably buy from them. I do trust them, I imported a lot from there.

Pallid

Inkling
Does anyone know if used Amiibos still provide the Amiibo exclusive content? (Like the school-uniform set and hero items for example.)

On a different note. I will totally fight someone for their Splatoon 3 Pack Amiibos.
Like legit I will fight you just give me those amiibos please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom