• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
Living in a country where amiibo are not sold officially it is VERY difficult and a lot more expensive to get them, so I only get some I find cool or from characters I really like, I really want to get my hands on a Ness amiibo but I think it will be tough :p

Currently have MegaMan, Sonic, Toon Link, Samus, Pit, Kirby (my favorite), Captain Falcon and Toad, got very lucky with some rare ones but never got a Villager, which I really wanted, hopefully I can get one from the new shipments.

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
I think I like the Smash Bros, Wooly World, and the Splatoon figures all equally.

Smash Bros because of, well, Smash, as well as the fact that tons of obscure characters now get official merchandise by Nintendo. It's cool to have a Pit figure that doesn't cost a base price of $100! Well, at least everywhere but Ebay...

Wooly World because of how cute they are. That's it, really.

Splatoon has so much detail put into the figures, plus the nice Amiibo bonus they give in game. I think these might be my overall favorites once they come out.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I think I like the Smash Bros, Wooly World, and the Splatoon figures all equally.

Smash Bros because of, well, Smash, as well as the fact that tons of obscure characters now get official merchandise by Nintendo. It's cool to have a Pit figure that doesn't cost a base price of $100! Well, at least everywhere but Ebay...

Wooly World because of how cute they are. That's it, really.

Splatoon has so much detail put into the figures, plus the nice Amiibo bonus they give in game. I think these might be my overall favorites once they come out.
Wooly World is probably my favorite line for obvious reasons. :P

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I currently have Rosalina and Pikachu and have the 3-Splatoon pack on pre-order. I'm planning on getting Jigglypuff during release, Shulk for my birthday and Bowser Jr. down the line.

My favorite looking ones have to be the Splatoon amiibos and Rosalina. <3

Reactions: Lyn

RogersBase

Inkling
I’ve got...

Peach
Zelda
Fox
Luigi
Toon Link
Mega Man
Rosalina

Pre-ordering Greninja on Monday. :]

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I’ve got...

Peach
Zelda
Fox
Luigi
Toon Link
Mega Man
Rosalina

Pre-ordering Greninja on Monday. :]
Nice. Good luck on that Greninja thing. He's hard to come by.

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
I REALLY WANT THE SPLATOON ONES. hurry up and let me pre-order amazon! >:C
They have already sold out. :( Go to Walmart to pre-order them!

I have Yoshi, Kirby, Mario, Bowser, and Sonic, and I will soon have the entire Splatoon line.

My favorite line is the Woolly World line. :)

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Who else here sat in gamestop for over an hour trying to get that 3-pack?
I was at gamestop for almost 2 hours that day lol, was preordering Ness for a friend though and decided to just grab the 3-pack there too instead of waiting for other retailers to put them up. Why is their expected shipping window so late though? :mad: The receipt I got says 6/8 ~ 6/15 that is waaay too slow

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
I was at gamestop for almost 2 hours that day lol, was preordering Ness for a friend though and decided to just grab the 3-pack there too instead of waiting for other retailers to put them up. Why is their expected shipping window so late though? :mad: The receipt I got says 6/8 ~ 6/15 that is waaay too slow
Seriously, I'm glad I'm getting but I want my school girl outfit at launch. I don't know how I'm gonna hold out :O

You could have pre-ordered it from Walmart. o:
I don't think the Walmart pre-orders were up at that time, and considering the hassle I went through to get my Gold Mario I figured I should go the first place near me that had it.

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
My rare amiibos are Wii Fit and Falcon(He's rare, right?).

I got Wii Fit because somebody preordered her at my local gamestop, but canceled it after she was ordered. The Cashier joked about it when asking if I wanted an amiibo when I picked up the game and I was like, "yes why not" and I named her Susan because it was the name she suggested.

Who else here sat in gamestop for over an hour trying to get that 3-pack?
YEAH ME TOO.

My friend in Florida had the same issue lol, it was country wide. There was one other guy with me during the wait but around thirty at the Gamestop my friend was at.

NNID DubaloSeven

Inkster Jr.
My rare amiibos are Wii Fit and Falcon(He's rare, right?).

I got Wii Fit because somebody preordered her at my local gamestop, but canceled it after she was ordered. The Cashier joked about it when asking if I wanted an amiibo when I picked up the game and I was like, "yes why not" and I named her Susan because it was the name she suggested.
That's funny. I can't decide whether all the stories from amiibo's launch where poor souls passed up the oppurtunity to pick up a Unicorn tier amiib funny or sad.

Also C.Falcon is hyper rare, I think he's the rarest besides the holy trinity.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
Seriously, I'm glad I'm getting but I want my school girl outfit at launch. I don't know how I'm gonna hold out :O

I don't think the Walmart pre-orders were up at that time, and considering the hassle I went through to get my Gold Mario I figured I should go the first place near me that had it.
I'm going to hope that retailers will have some 3 packs in stock on launch day so that I can grab one and return the Gamestop one whenever it arrives.
Gamestop was the first to put them up for preorder and I didn't want to take any chances that the 3-pack would become hard to find, but I'm glad that it's starting to look like that won't be the case after all.

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
That's funny. I can't decide whether all the stories from amiibo's launch where poor souls passed up the oppurtunity to pick up a Unicorn tier amiib funny or sad.
RIP those nerds.
Also C.Falcon is hyper rare, I think he's the rarest besides the holy trinity.
aw ye, I got him off the sole principle that Nintendo never makes F-Zero merchandise ever so get it while still possible. I prepurchased Ness off the same principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom