Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
Got Ness and Dedede two days ago from my local Gamestop. They had 12 Ness, 4 Dedede.

Waited outside half an hour early, which is honestly a first for me. We just really wanted Ness. Dedede was a more spur of the moment decision since he was the last one there, but I'm glad I got him.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Got Ness and Dedede two days ago from my local Gamestop. They had 12 Ness, 4 Dedede.

Waited outside half an hour early, which is honestly a first for me. We just really wanted Ness. Dedede was a more spur of the moment decision since he was the last one there, but I'm glad I got him.
My friend finally got the Dedede he really wanted while in the U.S.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
You guys see the news concerning the Animal Crossing cards?

Blind packs of 3, 1 "special" card per pack, 100 cards total.

Blech, count me out.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
My collection consists of: Palutena, Pit, Dark Pit (imported), Rosalina, Robin and Kirby. I am holding out on getting that sweet 30th anniversary Mario amiibo along with one of the Yarn Yoshi ones.

Njok

Bouncer
Does anyone know any site to order the squid amiibo at a reasonable price?

Right now the cheapest i can find is € 90. Buying the game + amiibo will cost me € 80. I don't consider those reasonable prices. Also i have the game already obviously.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Does anyone know any site to order the squid amiibo at a reasonable price?

Right now the cheapest i can find is € 90. Buying the game + amiibo will cost me € 80. I don't consider those reasonable prices. Also i have the game already obviously.
I'll keep an eye out for ya, @Njok.

Here's my collection minus Palutena, btw.

Anyone going to Best Buy early for Dark Pit on Friday?

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to share some info!

Canada restocked the Splatoon 3-pack, so I'd expect something in the US soon.

Managed to snag Dark Pit yesterday on BB.com, too.

I'll keep you guys posted about further updates.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I have a very small collection, as I only buy the ones I'm interested in, but I have Sonic,Inkling GIrl,Shulk, Inkling Boy, Silver Mario, and Link. I really wanted Dark Pit but I forgot about him and fell asleep. :/
Edit: I got all of these in store except for Shulk.

Last edited:

Njok

Bouncer
My collection is pretty small too, but here it is. It's small because i just bought the characters i like most at first, and after that only those that actually add something to a game.

And than i mean a game i actually play. I bought both Smash and Mario Party at release but haven't really played either of those games yet.

Squid and Yarn Yoshi are high on my wishlist but i refuse to pay these ridiculous amounts for it. I made that mistake with the inkling boy and girl which together cost me twice as much as the actual game :( (i did enjoy the amiibo challenges in Splatoon at least)

Attachments

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Some new waves info.

Nintendo has announced the North American release dates for several new amiibo.

The 30th Anniversary Mario Classic Color, Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Olimar, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario are all arriving on September 11. There will also be a Retro 3 Pack on September 25 featuring R.O.B., Duck Hunt, and Mr. Game & Watch.

Nintendo says that “details about availability and pre-order schedules for these figures will be announced directly from various retailers in the near future.” This is speculation on my part, but it sounds like you’ll need to grab the Retro 3 Pack from GameStop if you’re interested in R.O.B., Duck Hunt, and Mr. Game & Watch come September 25.

Finally, Nintendo shared an update on the Mii Fighters. Previously announced for September, they’ll now be arriving sometime in November as a 3 pack. Nintendo will also announce details about launch plans for the 30th Anniversary Mario Modern Color amiibo in North America in the future.
http://nintendoeverything.com/new-a...ptember-mii-fighters-in-november-as-a-3-pack/

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
GameStop sent out an email regarding the Retro 3pack on the 6th, it links to an info page on their site with your closest store locations. Here's the image with all the important info though.

> http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/amiibo-retro-reservation/

I'm just gonna hope and pray I find it randomly in store later, but good luck to any other collectors going to try.

(edit: resized image so it wasn't so huge. Full size and proper quality is on the gs page~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom