• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I've been taking a long break from Amiibo collecting, but after vacation in a couple weeks, I'll go back to collecting the ones I want to buy the most.

Anyway, here's what I got in my collection so far:

SSB4: Mario, Pikachu, Link, Yoshi, Kirby, Zelda, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Pit (import), Bowser, Sonic, Sheik, Toon Link, Pac-Man, Charizard, Ness, Dark Pit (import)

SMB: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Toad

Splatoon: Inkling Girl

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I need that Shovel Knight Amiibo. That is sexy! And so far, I only got the Greninja amiibo since it is my new favorite pokemon.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Sorry, but sonic is dead to me. I only like the classic sonic because it remain me the good time from my childhood.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Sorry, but sonic is dead to me. I only like the classic sonic because it remain me the good time from my childhood.
For me, Sonic died since 06. After that, it's nothing but bad game after bad game released. Thank God I'm not much into Sonic these days. Only Sonic thing I care about now is the Sonic Boom cartoon (which I haven't watched yet, but I'll get to eventually).

Anyway, on topic, I do like the looks of the Shovel Knight Amiibo. It's making me want to try the game out despite hearing about how challenging it is.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I haven't invested in any Amiibo yet, is it worth it?
If you like collecting Nintendo figurines without bothering with the bonus stuff they include, then say go for it. Just don't try and fall for how much scalpers charge you for certain Amiibo.

Aerotop

Inkling
I only have three amiibo, Kirby, Sheik and Toad. Pretty barebones collection, but I don't have a lot of money to spare anyway.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Geez, this is the Skylanders Supercharged situation all over again. Thankfully I'm not too interested in the Amiibo, but this is still pretty problematic.

I managed to preorder the second wave of Splatoon 3 Pack amiibos from Target which will be coming on Friday. My first Amiibos too. Thought I would never get them because I prefer not buying from scalpers.

Luka

Inkling
NNID
Kittari
I also have the SMB line, the Ore Marios, a Pink Yarn Yoshi, and a Pikachu plush that I had sewn an NFC chip into. I'm currently low on funds, so I won't be able to get amiibo for a while...

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
The day is September 6th, I have lost count of how many days it's been...but... oh no... I cannot get a hold of the Pit Amii- *static noises*

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Unlucky me can't get a hold of the Splatoon Amiibos... Especially that squid that scalpers love. I guess I'll have to settle with Fox and Kirby.

UnnecessaryTodd

Full Squid
NNID
UnnecessaryTodd
I've been slowly building a collection of characters I like and amiibo that work in games I own. Will upload a picture at some point but currently:

All Pokemon: Lucario, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Charizard
All Smash 3rd Party: Pac-Man, Megaman, Sonic, Shulk
Link, Zelda, Ganondorf
Marth, Ike, Robin
Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Squid
King Dedede, Meta Knight
Fox (Falco Pre-ordered)
Diddy Kong
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Dark Pit
Little Mac
Samus

And I've pre-ordered Duck Hunt Duo, Mr G&W, Mewtwo, Shovel Knight and plan to get Roy/Ryu as well.

Trying to find a Sheik and will probably get a Pit as well.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Got all the amiibo released today except the modern pixel mario ofc!
;w; but I still need PIT UGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom