Amiibo Social: Exclusive to SquidBoards

dapperlace

Pro Squid
My favorite are the Splatoon ones, and the Fire Emblem ones. The Fire Emblem ones I had to import, but I managed to pre-order the Splatoon 3-pack when that went up. They look pretty sweet!

I'm actually really looking forward to that Bowser Skylander hybrid, mostly because it looks so damn cool. I'd get it even without the game, if at all possible.

Oops, forgot to mention what I have:
Zelda, Splatoon trio, Robin, Lucina, Charizard, Ness, and Zero Suit Samus.

StayPuft

Pro Squid
NNID
cellularSP
Anyone getting the AC cards or figures?
I'm not sure I'm sold on the cards. I've been drawn into the trading card thing before and they just end up all over the place in drawers, pockets, wherever. It is a nice feeling opening up a pack of random cards and seeing what you get, but I'm just not really feeling the cards. It'd also mean that if I want to use them, I'd need to spend money on a NFC reader, which I don't know if I want to yet.

The FIGURES, on the other hand, I want to try and complete the set. At the very least I want a KK Slider and Isabelle.

Also, good job snagging Dark Pit. I forgot he was even available until the afternoon and it was a bit too late at that point.

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
Really like amiibo; barely managed to get the retro 3-pack pre-ordered, they had 2 left at the time. Super glad I won't miss out on the amiibo of my main.

thekawaiione

Inkling
NNID
thekawaiione
Got my Dark Pit in the mail.

Anyone getting the AC cards or figures?
Nice~~ congrats on getting Pittoo. Couldn't convince my brother it was worth it to go to our local Best Buy for it >.>;; but hopefully they'll have some the next time I get to one.

I'm wanting the figures for sure and a few cards to use with Happy Home Designer, but idk if I'll be seriously trying to 'collect 'em all'. The figures make great display items even if you don't ever use them, but not so much with cards.

Oh and forgot previously to mention my own collection, I've got: Fox, Palutena, Pac-Man, Pikachu, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Kirby, Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Sonic, Samus, Young Link, and pre-ordered the Retro 3pack. ^^ Would love to have a complete set, but at the very least really hope to get Pit, Dark Pit, and the Splatoon 3pack (and eventually my boy Roy :P ).

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
For those who haven't seen:
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3h3nkw/target_wave_5b_numbers_in_store_online/

Target is getting 100,000 Dr. Mario amiibos. It's safe to infer that its their wave 5 exclusive.
From the looks of it,everyone else is as stocked as Pac-Man was last wave. So its safe to infer this will go even better than last wave.
I've honestly had no trouble acquiring amiibos since whatever wave Ike was, so yeah I think they are slowly handling amiibo allotment better.

Also, just a heads-up it looks like Bowser Jr. might be a TRU exclusive, as well.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
amiibo News
A new 3-pack of Mii Fighters from Super Smash Bros. will launch on Nov. 1 at a suggested retail price of $34.99.

The Mewtwo amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 13 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.

Mega Yarn Yoshi, a giant green Yoshi amiibo made from yarn, goes on sale Nov. 15 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. When tapped to the GamePad controller in Yoshi’s Woolly World, Mega Yarn Yoshi activates “Double Yoshi,” a second Yoshi to use at any point in the middle of a stage, as well as the ability to save a player’s favorite Yoshi pattern to the amiibo. The standard Yarn Yoshi amiibo also enables the same functionality.

The Falco amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.

Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo and release dates for Mewtwo and Falco.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Got my pre-order in for Dr. Mario and Olimar @ Target. They went up just a bit ago. . .

It's pretty legit that an indie character is getting an amiibo. I hope this means we'll see some more third party characters getting amiibos, as well.

I'd buy the **** out of a Professor Layton amiibo.

Last edited:

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Just ordered Rosa&Luma from Target thanks to @Egregore posting that he ordered Olimar and Dr. Mario. MOAR UNICORNS 4ME.

I currently have Dark pit, Female Inkling, Toon Link, and Ness. Soon to get: Rosa and Charizard. Hoping to pick up: Olimar/Ganon.

Psycho_Wendigo

Resident World Devourer
NNID
PyschoWendigo
My favorite are the Splatoon ones, and the Fire Emblem ones. The Fire Emblem ones I had to import, but I managed to pre-order the Splatoon 3-pack when that went up. They look pretty sweet!

I'm actually really looking forward to that Bowser Skylander hybrid, mostly because it looks so damn cool. I'd get it even without the game, if at all possible.

Oops, forgot to mention what I have:
Zelda, Splatoon trio, Robin, Lucina, Charizard, Ness, and Zero Suit Samus.
Hate to break it to yah, but Bowser is exclusive to the Wii (not Wii U) and 3DS starter packs, so you're gonna need to get a game
I can't break free, I just can't do it... Rosalina recently became available at Target, so I got her, and I need Mewtwo.... At this rate I'm going to get them all, and to think originally all I wanted was Kirby.

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
Picked me up Pit and Marth from Target this morning, it was awesome because Marth was gone after I checked out so I lucked out on that one.

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
Literally just need Samus to be completely caught up with the SSB line so far and have the Retro 3 pack preordered and imported 5B. Mewtwo concerns me unless he's exclusive (with the way Dr.Mario's numbers are, actually i think he's still up on Target's site) Anticipating TRU's numbers leak/release for Bowser Jr. to see if he'll have numbers similar to Dr.Mario, which should gauge any exclusives from here on out since they've revved up production. Wanted to get Isabelle and Reese from the AC line but looks like i'll have to get the AC 3 pack for Reese and maybe import Isabelle unless they release her individually (Which i really hope they do, it would be smart AND dumb not to at the same time, but mostly dumb). I actually still need SMB Mario, Luigi, and Toad. Just takin' my sweet time~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom