• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any pokemon players/fans here???

Cephalobro

I'm a Pokemon fan! Although I decided to take a break from the series when Scarlet/Violet was released because of how buggy the game is.

Toastydew

Inkling
I loved Sword and I currently took a break from Violet. My fav thing about Sword was getting my pokemon stronger and ofc complete the story, but it’s different for me now in Violet. In Violet I help my brother with shiny hunting since I had already finished the story. I found shiny hunting much easier and calming when I play with my brother than I do play on my own since we can split herba and ingredients for sandwiches. Plus we can duplicate the pokemon so none of us have to fight over who gets it :>

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
full odds shiny hunter here! i love wasting my life getting differently colored pokemon!!!!
shiny hunting can be fun at the right times
like I remember shiny hunting a regice in a call with friends because I was gonna go crazy not being able to tell which is the shiny or not

whats your favorite shiny? :o

ME! I love VGC and shiny hunting :3
oh sick me too!
how long have you been playing vgc?

I'm a Pokemon fan! Although I decided to take a break from the series when Scarlet/Violet was released because of how buggy the game is.
Valid! would've been game of the year if it functioned well enough

Been a fan since R/B/Y and even wrote a paper on it in college!
holy moly you wrote a paper on pokemon in college???
thats based

I LOVE POKEMON RAAAHHHHH im playing through mystery dungeon explorers of sky rn
I heard sky was the best of the pmd series
I'm also playing a mod of sky atm

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
Can be either smogon, VGC, nuzlockes, or anything really
Discusserino~
I do a bit of everything, I dabble in shinyhunting sometimes and I like using unorthodox strats in battles. I've recently been using a mono grass team as an excuse to use Lurantis and it's worked alright on showdown, now I'm trying to hunt for a shiny whimsicott so I can make the team in-game.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 232203.png

Last edited:

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I do a bit of everything, I dabble in shinyhunting sometimes and I like using unorthodox strats in battles. I've recently been using a mono grass team as an excuse to use Lurantis and it's worked alright on showdown, now I'm trying to hunt for a shiny whimsicott so I can make the team in-game.

View attachment 8836
I love mono grass (and grass types in general) but I never figured out how to make it work
so s/o to you!
also lurantis and hydrapple are based picks
gl with the shiny hunt

Lernyd

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-7123-0234
I love mono grass (and grass types in general) but I never figured out how to make it work
so s/o to you!
also lurantis and hydrapple are based picks
gl with the shiny hunt
thanks, after a couple map resets I managed to get a whimsicott and cottonnee outbreak right next to each other so this shouldn't be too hard!

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
thanks, after a couple map resets I managed to get a whimsicott and cottonnee outbreak right next to each other so this shouldn't be too hard!
thats crazy
right next to each other too??? what are the odds of that happening honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom