• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Specific Weapon Kit You're Hoping for in Splatoon 2?

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Neo Splash-o-matic with Burst Bombs + Tenta Missile

Custom Jet Squelcher with Burst Bomb + Baller

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
I think we're all just wishing for our main's set to come back in the next game, which doesn't look super promising in this next game because it seems like the new specials will only attempt to be as good as the original specials and not even end up close in use.

(I mean did you see that E-liter set?)

Dog King

Full Squid
I think we're all just wishing for our main's set to come back in the next game, which doesn't look super promising in this next game because it seems like the new specials will only attempt to be as good as the original specials and not even end up close in use.

(I mean did you see that E-liter set?)
The new specials are just trying to do their own thing without also being game swinging, and they succeed in that. I agree certain kits are worse, but some are also better. From a balance stand point, the game is better off without the ridiculousness of the bubbler, kraken, and inkzooka! As for the eliter, you never know, ink mines might be ok on it?

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Regarding ink mines

Just remember all the buffs they now have

. . .

and no more Bomb sniffer :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom