• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Specific Weapon Kit You're Hoping for in Splatoon 2?

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Revising my proposed broken Dynamo roller build

Dynamo Roller + Toxic mist + Ink storm

not only do you have a potential for double mist + dynamo flick zoning
But you add on the faster to use Ink-storm special that will instantly refill your ink...

Suddenly you have quad mist + dynamo flick(s?) + ink-storm zoning
A quarter of the map(or more) shut down by one player? Seems balanced 2 me ;)
Uhhhhhh Splatoon 2 devs, don't listen to Green Waffles please. :scared:

So I got my wish from the get go to have a Splattershot with a splatbomb. Though its special concerns me, being the jetpack. I would have preferred the tentamissiles or some other long range weapon, since I an concerned chargers will be shooting me out of the sky easily.

A Splash-o-matic with splatbombs would be really great to have. Here's hoping it reveals itself in this game. Inkstorm would be pretty great with this, or maybe Splatbomb rush.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I still really hope for an inkbrush with burst bombs.
I guess I'd settle for an octo-brush with 'em, as well.

Flash Fire

Inkling
NNID
Kai560
I'm hoping for a .52 Gal Deco kit with Splash Wall or a bomb(preferably splat/suction) and pretty much any special except Baller and Bubble Blower. I just want a decent kit for this weapon honestly cause I was let down by the vanilla's kit.

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
Flingza Roller + Ink Mine + Ink Armor
-Place mines as a defensive area while using your longer flings to attack with the transformed roller.
-Ink Armor helps you approach to use your faster attacks

I can't wait to try out a Thermal Ink + Ninja Squid build for this weapon. Use the longer flings to mark players then flank around them with ninja squid.

Kidnacho

Senior Squid
NNID
Kidnacho
Switch Friend Code
SW-3767-4369-9288
For me I'd love a Carbon Roller/Octobrush with Curling Bomb and Baller.

The carbon I've always loved, at different points I've mained both versions. And we already had a Carbon with the Seekers so it would be returning to its roots in some way. The Curling Bomb isn't the Seeker but when it comes to uses, by the looks of it, it's very similar. (I could be wrong, I haven't played the game yet myself. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong) It could be used as a way of sneaking up on enemies or into enemy territory. Or with the right amount of Swim Speed Up it could be a good escape. That or with the Swim Speed Up it could hide you. I don't see why you can't have the same speed as the Curling Bomb.
The Octobrush I've recently come to like a lot. And the Curling Bomb could be used for similar reasons. Also with it being one of the weaker rollers damage wise, it could make splatting others easier.

Now the Baller? Meh, I just want it because it looks fun. Y'know? Why not add on a fun looking special to it? I can splat my enemies and roll off into the sunset in my hamster ball

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Flingza Roller + Ink Mine + Ink Armor
-Place mines as a defensive area while using your longer flings to attack with the transformed roller.
-Ink Armor helps you approach to use your faster attacks

I can't wait to try out a Thermal Ink + Ninja Squid build for this weapon. Use the longer flings to mark players then flank around them with ninja squid.
Oh that's a great idea to use thermal ink on this weapon! Same thing with the Dynamo too.

Dog King

Full Squid
Man, a Dualies set with poison mist and baller would set me up for life! The poison mist combined with the Dualies ability to roll would harass and pin your opponents in awkward spots. The baller is both a minor safety measure but also can be combined with the poison mist or the help of other team members for destructive results! I'd love to experiment with that weapon.

UnChosen

Inkster Jr.
Aerospray/Inkbrush + Sprinkler + Tenta Missiles
Inkbrush + Curling Bomb + Baller

abhutrash

Inkling
Really wanna see another roller with beacons. Don't know what special would be good for that set though.

wereyoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
wereyoshi
Switch Friend Code
SW-1149-3763-7213
personally i'm hoping that there is a blaster that comes with point sensors and ink armor.

MiceChaff

Inkling
We're all making these fun and creative wishes- but I think we all know we're just going to get more sets with worthless bomb rushes

((still losing my mind about the hideous splat charger sets))

MiceChaff

Inkling
Did anyone notice any new weapon kits from the various review videos? From what I've seen, we have a Carbon Roller with autobombs/ink rain and the return of the Aerospray RG. (No clue what that's packing, though)

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
we have a Carbon Roller with autobombs/ink rain
...Sounds a bit reminiscent of Carbon Roller Deco? Which I'm not too fond off...hm. But with that new vertical swing, maybe I'll come around to liking it. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom