• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone in need of a B+ roller?

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
sorry about the disconnect but you're in!:cool:

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Aye thanks man what class did you think I was best with? So I can stick with only 1 and practice hard !

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I think that you are good with carbon roller and the jet squelcher although i think that the custom jet squelcher is better. I believe that you can do even better with the regular carbon roller though.

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Alright I see I'll play a mix of both depending what style I need to play (offensive, defensive)
Do you have like some other way I can message you like when we're not playing and using discord?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Btw can I call Lax ?
Anyways your a very solid player. when I was playing you I was just like whoa this guys tough. It made me finally feel like I'm playing someone with real skill also with our teammate Chris .

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
chris isn't our teammate ha ha.. hes just a friend of mine. our teammates will be in squads tomorrow. ill let you know. btw my twitter is @SplatLAX

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
yeah, sure. ill add you tomorrow and we can do squads. what is your twitter?

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Wow reading this makes me excited~ too bad I don't have much free time to join a competitive squad. Hope for the best for you squidies.

And...well I'm kinda bored, so if you want another charger [I'm kinda decent] to train against, add me and ill help ^^

SoProHunter

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Loophole
My Twitter is the same as on here, SoProHunter. Same with Discord. I might not be able to play tomorrow untill 8 pm EST.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
if you are decent then i might be able to teach you then :D

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
ok cool i gotta :ability_runspeed: to go to sleep now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom