Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
sorry about the disconnect but you're in!:cool:

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Aye thanks man what class did you think I was best with? So I can stick with only 1 and practice hard !

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
I think that you are good with carbon roller and the jet squelcher although i think that the custom jet squelcher is better. I believe that you can do even better with the regular carbon roller though.

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Alright I see I'll play a mix of both depending what style I need to play (offensive, defensive)
Do you have like some other way I can message you like when we're not playing and using discord?

CerealboX

Full Squid
NNID
based_fidel
Btw can I call Lax ?
Anyways your a very solid player. when I was playing you I was just like whoa this guys tough. It made me finally feel like I'm playing someone with real skill also with our teammate Chris .

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
chris isn't our teammate ha ha.. hes just a friend of mine. our teammates will be in squads tomorrow. ill let you know. btw my twitter is @SplatLAX

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
yeah, sure. ill add you tomorrow and we can do squads. what is your twitter?

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
Wow reading this makes me excited~ too bad I don't have much free time to join a competitive squad. Hope for the best for you squidies.

And...well I'm kinda bored, so if you want another charger [I'm kinda decent] to train against, add me and ill help ^^

SoProHunter

Inkling
NNID
Mr.Loophole
My Twitter is the same as on here, SoProHunter. Same with Discord. I might not be able to play tomorrow untill 8 pm EST.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
if you are decent then i might be able to teach you then :D

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
ok cool i gotta :ability_runspeed: to go to sleep now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom