• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Are we cooked?

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Also Nintendo Direct when because I feel like we've heard nothing and I'm starting to get paranoid. WHERE IS SWITCH 2?
The last direct we got was a Partner Showcase Direct during late February but before this year we've consistently had regular Nintendo Directs during early to mid February since 2019.
That should say that Nintendo is getting close to being done with the Switch. It doesn't make sense for them to break this pattern unless they didn't have enough to show for a full direct during that time.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
It feels like they would have announced a new console by now but I think I remember hearing some rumors of it potentially getting delayed.
It's just rumors though so very high chance it's completely fake.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
They don't want to formally announce the new console until closer to release, since Switch sales will plummet as soon as they do. We know it's coming, but they have to keep it under wraps until it's time.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
also I don’t wanna buy a $400 console, + $70 for splatoon4

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
You're going to have to. That's how new console generations work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom