• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

PTpirahna

Inkling
NNID
derpy_r_u
The E-Liter 10000000k
Can charge for up to 3 minutes, which unleashes a huge onslaught of inkstrikes upon releasing. However, it is extremely inaccurate, to the point of being able to fire behind you.

Last edited:

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
Not my suggestion but a few days ago I was walking around the plaza and saw this

"Splatoon should be on xbox yeah if you agree"

I sighed, turned off the game, and went outside with my dogs for a while.
I regret not taking a picture, guess I was too dumbfounded by the stupidity.

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
A free for all mode with 8 players with 8 different colors of ink. A small map in the same vain as Shipment from COD4. Preferably both at the same time.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
A free for all mode with 8 players with 8 different colors of ink. A small map in the same vain as Shipment from COD4. Preferably both at the same time.
An FFA mode on it's own wouldn't be that bad of an idea, but having 8 different colors of ink would be a clusterfuck.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Add a new mode where you plot to secretly murder Moe in revenge for all the times he burned you.

Spyke's rerolls now cost 40,000 due to inflation.

Inkbrush range nerf.

New weapon: Fires twice as fast as Aerospray, range of Sploosh-O-Matic, each shot does 1 damage.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Burst Bombs now deal no damage, instead their knockback has been increased to the point of ragdolling the target around the map.
A wearable Sprinkler hat.
Allow bubbler to pass onto Kraken.
Kraken is now nerfed, instead it locks you in squid form untill it ends. The squid still looks angry, however.
Inkzooka special is replaced with the Rainmaker instead, allowing you to get off one fully charged shot before it ends.
The option to advance rank if you pay 100k, 50k if your current rank is S.
Spyke now has a 10% chance of failing to re-roll your gear.
Every time you boot up the game, there's a chance the Squid Sisters forget to end their report and start rambling on completely unrelated subjects untill the player turns off the game.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Spyke's rerolls triple in price, because he realizes that he's the only source and therefore can afford to make his prices insane.

New Weapon: Forge Mini Gold Zink Rapid Kelp Firefin Dual Dynamo Neo Krak-on Splat Hydra Special Tentatek Jet Point Rockenberg .52 Custom Zekko Burst Suction Takoroka Splash Killer SquidForce New H-3 Skalop Heavy Range Splash Mob L-3 Ninja Inkline Hero Squid .96 Sploosh Octo Classic Ink Tri Cold Bomb E-Liter Gal Blaster Roller Charger Splattling Slosher Squelcher N-Zap Splattershot Brush Nozzlenose Sensor Bomb D 3K Deco Pro '85 Jr. MK II Scoped '89 Replica.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
New Weapon: Forge Mini Gold Zink Rapid Kelp Firefin Dual Dynamo Neo Krak-on Splat Hydra Special Tentatek Jet Point Rockenberg .52 Custom Zekko Burst Suction Takoroka Splash Killer SquidForce New H-3 Skalop Heavy Range Splash Mob L-3 Ninja Inkline Hero Squid .96 Sploosh Octo Classic Ink Tri Cold Bomb E-Liter Gal Blaster Roller Charger Splattling Slosher Squelcher N-Zap Splattershot Brush Nozzlenose Sensor Bomb D 3K Deco Pro '85 Jr. MK II Scoped '89 Replica.
Wow. That sounds a lot better than the

Last edited:

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Wow. THat sounds a lot better than the
As we all know, the more titles you slap onto a weapon, the better it becomes.

So, the Forge Mini Gold Zink Rapid Kelp Firefin Dual Dynamo Neo Krak-on Splat Hydra Special Tentatek Jet Point Rockenberg .52 Custom Zekko Burst Suction Takoroka Splash Killer SquidForce New H-3 Skalop Heavy Range Splash Mob L-3 Ninja Inkline Hero Squid .96 Sploosh Octo Classic Ink Tri Cold Bomb E-Liter Gal Blaster Roller Charger Splattling Slosher Squelcher N-Zap Splattershot Brush Nozzlenose Sensor Bomb D 3K Deco Pro '85 Jr. MK II Scoped '89 Replica will be the best weapon in the game, as it can perform all of the functions any other weapon can, and can switch modes. It combines all of the weapon stats into one, with an instantaneous charge time, the fastest rolling speed, and takes one hit to kill, no matter what. Plus, you get tons of sweet stickers. And you weapon is bedazzled. Always a good thing.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
1. Auto Lock-On Skill, also applies to Inkzooka and Killer Wail.
2. Corrin Outfit as paid DLC.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Every time you boot up the game, there's a chance the Squid Sisters forget to end their report and start rambling on completely unrelated subjects untill the player turns off the game.
Hahaha, brlliant. I love your sprinkler hat suggestion too. They're all good, but those two made me laugh out loud.

PTpirahna

Inkling
NNID
derpy_r_u
The Kidraken

Doubles your size and allows you to goomba stomp anyone you jump on, along with multiplying your health by 10.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A Drunken Blaster. A variation of the standard Blaster with the rate of fire of a Luna Blaster and the accuracy of an Aerospray ;)

A Lame Blaster. A Blaster with the range of the Luna, the rate of fire of the Range, and the damage of the Rapid. And just for the heck of it give it the accuracy of an Aerospray too :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom