Bad Splatoon Suggestions

Reddy

Inkling
NNID
WaitWhat
That'd be pretty crazy man! Imagine the possibilities of the Sploosh! Rapid firing, LONG RANGED killing machine?! I want that!
"crazy"? More like a "nightmare". It'd be a hassle to deal with that!

Range Up Inkbrush build, anyone? Those E-Liters aren't going to splat themselves (unless they're in Mahi-Mahi Resort, but who doesn't trip over from time to time there?)
I'd see it as a big buff for the Inkbrush.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Necro post but

Craz-E-Liter: A charger that takes 30 seconds to fully charge, does 1 damage on all partially charged shots, but instantly disconnects anyone it hits with a full charge.

Killer Whale: A special that summons a flying orca, you can ride it in the sky for the duration. The orca is invincible, but you are still vulnerable. You can use both your main and sub weapons while on the orca, and turning into a squid on it makes it pound the ground and squash enemies underneath it.

Ink Mime: Sub that gives you rad miming skills and creates an semi-invisible wall in front of you (only you and your teammates can see it.) It acts as a barrier, blocking ink and players from both teams, but it disappears after ten seconds.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Ink mine rush, period. Do you know how hard it would be to splat someone once they had that? Or the amount of salt it'll cause?

Orrrrrr combined Bomb Rush. The bombs go out in this order: Burst, Splat, Suction, Ink Mine.

Reactions: LMG

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
A new Main only ability called Hard Reset. Enemies splatted by you either lose a random item from their inventory, fall back a level or drop a Rank. If they happen to lose a gear part they were currently using they would swap to another random gear. If they run out of gear the game crashes to keep it PG ;)

[DT] chazz

Inkling
NNID
spazzertron
What if there was literally I hose attached to the in container, it uses very little ink with max fire rate, damage, and splattershot range. It's sub would be something like this: you cant activate the sub weapon, but the burst bomb rush is used with both top triggers, that way the inkling uses both hands to bombard the enemy for a good 10 seconds. That would be more unfair then the Luna blaster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom