Best Abilities For A Charger?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I'm working on getting Ink saver main, 3 damage ups and Ink resistance, because they seem best to fit my needs, but I just need your opinion.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
As you are not moving a lot as a charger I think Ink Resistance is not as much of a must-have as it's with other weapons. Maybe you could replace it with a Special Charge Up, as it can be difficult to fill up your special meter with a charger.
I agree with Damage Up and Main Saver. They are probably the most important ones, especially if you plan to use E-Liter. Just be careful not too waste any by stacking over the cap.

Last edited:

Renko Maribel

Inkling
Damage Up is a must have on a Charger. You can one hit ppl even if you didn't Charge up you'r shoot. Cold-blooded is nice too i would recommend the lvl 2 Star one with Squidforce. And Ink Resistance isn't so bad too.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Thanks, I was using cold blooded before, but know I have stuff in mind.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Tenacity
Damage Up
Ink Resist Up
Cold Blooded
Ink Saver Main or Ink Recovery Up

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Tenacity
Damage Up
Ink Resist Up
Cold Blooded
Ink Saver Main or Ink Recovery Up
It'll take a while to get all of them, but I'll try. Any datasheets for probability you get an ability on each item? Thanks in advance.

KokillueRus

get MEMED on squiddo
NNID
DusKoki
Lots of Main Savers and Ink Recovery for sure. Cold Blooded is also handy to have so you can go undetected. I don't have Special Duration/Charge Ups on my set, but they're also handy to have.

You don't need a lot of Damage Ups? Tbh just one will suffice. Any charger can KO without a full charge, and an E-Liter can KO at a 75% charge.

Depending on what charger you're using, Ink Resist might be handy for a Squiffler, since you'll be up close. But otherwise, you'll usually be at a safe distance from everyone, so it's not a must.

Personally, I kept a few Quick Super Jumps and Swim Speed Ups on, so I can get back in the action quickly/make a quick escape.

Hope that helps!

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Thanks! Also I use Kelp Splatterscope if that helps.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Any shirts other than dark urban jacket with coldblooded, preferably Tentatek or Splash Mob?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Damage Up is a must have on a Charger. You can one hit ppl even if you didn't Charge up you'r shoot. Cold-blooded is nice too i would recommend the lvl 2 Star one with Squidforce. And Ink Resistance isn't so bad too.
Thanks.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Also, it may get annoying how many posts I post (that sounded weird), but is bomb sniffer any good? Just trying to find stuff for shoes.

KokillueRus

get MEMED on squiddo
NNID
DusKoki
Thanks! Also I use Kelp Splatterscope if that helps.
Oooh, I used Kelp Splat Charger for long time also! In that case, Ink Saver Sub Will help you out too. The Sprinkler will be your main means of covering ground, so you'll be using that lots.

Not too sure of any other shirts with Cold Blooded, sadly. That's the one that I use. I've never used Bomb Sniffer either, but it might be helpful for pesky Aerosprays RGs. (Not that you would usually be near them, they're pretty short ranged. :$)

I have Black Seahorses on my Custom E-Liter set. I would have to double check what I have on mine, but you could go with Stealth Jump or Ink Savers.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Oooh, I used Kelp Splat Charger for long time also! In that case, Ink Saver Sub Will help you out too. The Sprinkler will be your main means of covering ground, so you'll be using that lots.

Not too sure of any other shirts with Cold Blooded, sadly. That's the one that I use. I've never used Bomb Sniffer either, but it might be helpful for pesky Aerosprays RGs. (Not that you would usually be near them, they're pretty short ranged. :$)

I have Black Seahorses on my Custom E-Liter set. I would have to double check what I have on mine, but you could go with Stealth Jump or Ink Savers.
Okay, thanks, I'll just mix n' match for the shoes.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hmmm, since you can't get Cold Blooded with a shirt that's Tentatek or Splash Mob, you could use Tentatek shoes? Maybe that'll help you narrow down your searches. O:
Thanks. (How many time have I posted thanks. :P

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Okay, I have chosen:
Jungle Hat: Ink saver Main as it's main (what?), damage up, other two are blank so far.
Dark Urban Vest: Cold Blooded as Main, Ink saver sub, Special Saver, and Bomb Range Up.
Red Sea Slugs (Temporary fix unless you guys {and gals} are okay with it) : Special Saver, Swim Speed up ,and 2 Ink Recovery Ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom