• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best K/D Ratio and Highest Score

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I went 11-1 on one match on salt spray rig. I don't remember the exact number but I believe it was around 1050 I think. Pretty good for one of the first times that I played this game.

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
14/2 with 1200 points using the splattershot jr. Such a fun weapon to use although it seems kinda op

BioSplat

Inkling
NNID
GraveEclipse567
I believe I got like a 10-3 with the paintroller, and got 1300 something points

kyouzou

Inkling
NNID
kyouzou
14/2 with 1200 points using the splattershot jr. Such a fun weapon to use although it seems kinda op
Everyone is like roller is op and i'm like have you used the splattershot jr.?

David

Inkling
NNID
Wheel3232
Everyone is like roller is op and i'm like have you used the splattershot jr.?
Roller is definitely op on Turf War because of the amount it covers without needingg to refill, but on different game modes it won't be as good I bet :)

db132

Full Squid
Nothing too amazing, somewhere around 1150. Best K/D i've gotten so far was a 4:0 with the Splat Jr for both

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo

I was mostly going for kills and in the third testfire I was getting at least ten every game. I don't mean too sound too egotistical, but if anyones gotten more than me, I haven't seen them speak up about it.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
My best score was around 1,800p. I didn't pay attention to my K/D but once I got 1080p also. ;)

Kris

Senior Squid
NNID
Kristofuror
I got 10/1 with the Charger twice, both times on the Rig. Unsure about the scores.

I have no idea what knowing the K/D ratio but not knowing about the score says about me.
says that you are focused on being more valuable in other shooters. Getting only 1000 pts with 7 kills and 0 deaths is a far more valuable member than 2000 skills with 14 kills and 11 deaths. The reason why, is person A gained 1000 pts while giving the other team 0. Person B gained 2000 while giving the other team about 1520 which would come to only benefiting your own team with 480 pts. :D

That's how I'd take it. I'd rather have a guy that has consistently 5-8 KDR than a guy that gets like a bunch of points while giving the other team a whole lot of points, like 0-1.5 KDR.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
This makes me wonder if there will be an in game Kill/Death ratio somewhere on your profile. I never got to experiment with this, but i don't think there was any way to check other players' points and K/D while in a game

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis
My best was like 4-3 with 1100 pts. My best KDA tho would have been 6-0. I refused to use the roller and only played for an hour and a half though.

Inyo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SurfGreenGibby
I never paid attention to K/D but I got over 1300 with both the Roller and Splat Jr. a few times each. It pays to avoid firefights and see where nobody is, sometimes

SuperMii3D

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
My best was 8-1, second being 9-3. My highest points was 1380 something

Shiranui

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shiranui
Best score was 1499 with 9 Splattershot kills,1 death. Main reason I don't find the rollers OP I think since they were happily rushing to their deaths.

Shiranui

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shiranui
This makes me wonder if there will be an in game Kill/Death ratio somewhere on your profile. I never got to experiment with this, but i don't think there was any way to check other players' points and K/D while in a game
I really hope not. When that's visible it tends to make players focus on it way too much, especially when its not the focus of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom