• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Best K/D Ratio and Highest Score

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Highest score : 1194 - 11 splats and got splatted 2 times
Best ratio : 14 splats and never got splatted, but still lost due to lack of teammates.

Howl7

Pro Squid
My personal K/D ratio (Not so good XD)

5-3 Lost
6-5 Won
4-3 Won
5-7 Won
3-2 Won
1-6 Won (Proof that in Turf War you have to think at cover the ground and not think at kill.)
5-6 Won
3-4 Lost (Best score without the victory bonus: 1081 Points)
5-4 Won
7-4 Won
5-6 Won (Best Testfire 4 score: 1257 points)
4-4 Won.

2 Pictures (Best defeat and best victory)

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Thanks Flammie! :D
The high score actually matters, cause in order to get a good score, you need to cover more or most ground, and the only way to do so, is to claim and reclaim grounds from the opponent, so the higher score you get, the better the opponent was against you, and in this case, you had one member short on your team.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
In my second or third match of yesterday's test fire, I went 10-1 on Walleye Warehouse with the Splattershot Jr.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I took out 8 people in a match with the Charger on the Global Testfire before the recent one.

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
In general I've been doing worse in the full game, but I got this one

And I only got that one death because I ran to get the camera ready when the 10 seconds started counting down. I almost definitely could have managed a 25-0 if I didn't care so much about bragging. But I do, so it's a 24-1

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I know "Pics or it didn't happen" but if you can take my word.

I got a 16-1 with my first time using the dual squelcher. My best match was with a weapon I was practically test running lol.

correojon

Pro Squid
NNID
correojon
Highest score was 1400something, got that a number of times with Splattershot and .52 Gal.

Best K/D ratio was 12-1 with .52 Gal in the Warehouse, I wasn´t even thinking and just blasted everyone who dared to get near to the center of the stage, specially the narrow passage on the left, not even one enemy got past me :) I love using the Paint Wall on the nose of a Splattershot Jr. user when they pop on their bubble. They can´t get through the wall and my shots push them back. When they understand the situation the bubble ends and they are a sitting duck.

Last edited:

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
12-4, 10-2, 6-0 are my best K/Ds I usually dont mind kamakazi-suicide if a lot of my team is still deep in enemy territory.

AceBen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
bigbenlondon
Best KD was 14-0 with Aerospray RG
Best p was 1497p with Aerospray RG

Citanul

Senior Squid
NNID
outforprophets
I once scored just over 1600 in a game, but I don't remember what my K/D was. I actually don't think it was that high though. I remember a lot of coverage and ink strikes

EDIT: yes, also with the aerospray rg

K7Sniper

Pro Squid
NNID
K7Sniper
Best I ever did was a 13-1 K/D while hitting around 1600 in the game. Every kill inked a new area, and I got around 4 Inkstrikes out of it.

I used the Splattershot Pro. Rapid fire and good range :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom