• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Booyah Battle 2!

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Is this tournament happening? I do not see any dates or anything for it.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
I'll be checking the challonge closer towards the tournament, but yeah, please make sure you've actually signed up on challonge as well.

Rhythm Knights, Squidkids, SQUIDpacalypse, Squid Squad Clubs, and Offshore. (not sure if Guardian Gaming is still a team)

Kat

Wet, Warm & Sticky
NNID
FunkyFlump

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I don't manage Squid Squad anymore. Ironically I left because it seemed like all the teams had it handled and I wasn't too needed anymore.
I think I'm in the exact same position that you were in, and I feel the exact opposite. :P

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
@Egregore
there's a second page to the google form that links to the challonge signup. There, you'll need to create a team on Challonge and register as that team.

Squidimitri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pairofsawks

THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE ONE MONTH OF REDDIT GOLD EACH! FURTHERMORE, THE TEAMS PARTICIPATING WILL BE OFFICIALLY RANKED ON THE SUBREDDIT, SO SHOW YOUR BEST EFFORT!
Hey so I'm not sure if you guys are seeding this tournament based off the first Booyah Battle, but I should mention that our team (Get Kraken) was called The Octors last tournament if that matters for ranking purposes.

SchismSeed

Inkling
NNID
SchismSeed192
Hey guys. I just wanted to check, I signed up for this and made a challonge account but my team still isn't listed.. I just want to ask/make sure if there's anything else I needed to do?

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
@Egregore
there's a second page to the google form that links to the challonge signup. There, you'll need to create a team on Challonge and register as that team.
I've clicked the link on the second page of google forms, and created a team on Challonge. How do I register that team to the tournament?

Ultramus

Pro Squid
If this tournament is using seeding, can I request that you utilize our seed as Jokers for Clubs? That is our official team moving forwards.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
So uh, do you have a roster for Offshore or is only egregore registered? I'm confused.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
@Ultramus I'll make sure to seed you thusly then.

@Agosta44 So, I have the team roster already thanks to the Google Forms. For the Challonge team, only the captain technically needs it so that he or she can register the team, but if any of the team members has a Challonge account, the captain just has to add them to the team.

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
How do I join via challnge? I mde an account but I don't know how to add the team.

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
I feel like I'm repeating myself over and over.

Step 1) Create a team on Challonge

Step 2) Click the signup link above and fill out the Form

Step 3) Click the link at the end of Form to be sent to the Challonge signup page

Step 4) Sign up as your team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom