• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Booyah Battle 3

SquidDud3

Inkling
NNID
Kildud3
I have 2 questions, when will sign-ups be closed and when will the final pools be released?

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Signups are closed now. We will now be working on getting map rotations and seeding ready. The final bracket will be released before the event begins after check-ins have finished.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
Just to make sure :

I'm DEG Team's captain, we registered wOrD first, but we replaced him by Angelo earlier today in our signup form.

Last edited:

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Is there a challonge we have to register in?

Nanerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheeTheNanerz
are the brackets still not viewable? is there not a discord for this either?

Mr.Soren

Inkling
NNID
Swiggty447555
Does anyone need an extra player? Friend me Swiggty447555

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
For the discord link, please check your challonge message. For check ins, please sign onto the challonge page.

Ultramus

Pro Squid
Hey guys, I do not agree AT ALL with starting 2nd seed out of groups in losers bracket, that is absolutely stupid. If people made it out of groups they deserve to start double elimination in top cut, no exceptions. I don't know why you guys decided to do this but it should be fixed before matches are played tomorrow, NO TOURNAMENT DOES THIS.

With as large as the groups are, anyone who made top cut should have the chance to start in winners bracket, I refuse to participate in any other tournament like this if this format continues.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
Hey guys, I do not agree AT ALL with starting 2nd seed out of groups in losers bracket, that is absolutely stupid. If people made it out of groups they deserve to start double elimination in top cut, no exceptions. I don't know why you guys decided to do this but it should be fixed before matches are played tomorrow, NO TOURNAMENT DOES THIS.

With as large as the groups are, anyone who made top cut should have the chance to start in winners bracket, I refuse to participate in any other tournament like this if this format continues.
the **** you on about

this was done in ti5, has been done in multiple csgo tournaments (including majors), and I believe it used to be how mlg halo worked, and those are just the ones I remembered in the time it took to write that first sentence

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis

Are you trolling?

You lost a game so you are in losers with the other teams that dropped a game. Why would you be put into the same bracket with the teams that never dropped any games? That would actually be unfair.

Ultramus

Pro Squid
Well color me surprised, I always figured group stages just feed into a normal bracket with the 1st and 2nd seed out of each group simply determining who you face in the top cut bracket ala world cup.

Hey, maybe this is more common then I thought, I'm actually not playing in this tournament this time around, so I guess I was a bit more incensed for my teammates than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom