• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Cup Tournament: Extra Hot Mix! | Sunday 8th November

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Hey, so we got 10 teams signed up - still looking for 14 more to join! As usual, PMs will be sent out to the new teams soon.

@Bernie_man123 You haven't signed up your team via challonge yet - so if you could do that soon, it would be a great deal of help to us to keep track of everything!

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
I'll send you a PM to challonge soon :3

And now that's 11/24 teams, almost halfway there!

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
And there we are, 12 spots taken!

We've only got a couple of days left and 12 other spots still open. If you wanna join you better sign up pretty quick!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Just to clarify, in the original post, it says that group matches are to be completed by September 20th. This should say November 8th, yes?

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Just to clarify, in the original post, it says that group matches are to be completed by September 20th. This should say November 8th, yes?
Woah, that's a massive oversight on my part - Surprised nobody had pointed it out till now. It's all fixed!

PancakeNico

Inkling
NNID
PancakeNico
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that one of my team members will only be reserve. So he might not even play in the tournament.

Satan

Inkling
I registered my team, Hell-Bent, and I completely forgot to give you my nnid its 930615

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that one of my team members will only be reserve. So he might not even play in the tournament.
That's cool! You don't need to have all of your members play - you could sign up 7 and only play with 4, every team will decide that amongst themselves
But.. If I may ask - why is everyone's name on your team Tom :p

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
So that brings us to 21/24 spots filled - Just three more left!

Also just want to ping some teams that haven't singed up for challonge yet - I'll need you to do so soon please:

Octo - @Fblaze1
CO∞ - @Twarz
Los Falcon Punch - @Triforce

And of course, Inferno Calamari & Hokusai Squad whom have just signed up, so no worries there

I'm also releasing the seeding list, which will show how teams will be arranged into groups. You can find it in the OP or right here! it'll be updated as more teams sign up

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
And there we are, only 1 spot left! Even if we do get full, we'll still be taking registrations in case some teams don't show up (Although i'd rather that not happen - if you need to drop out just send me a message!)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Shoot has it been a long time since I signed up a team for a tourney xD

I signed up IU Air. I can be an alternate contact if necessary. You people know me.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
And that's it! All 24 teams signed up.
I can't finalize the bracket on Challonge till everyone signs up, but feel free to take a look at how they'll be right here. Those are the final groups
We're still taking in reserve teams just in case we get some no shows though! So feel free to register, you might just help us run the tourney smoothly on Sunday!

Twarz

Inkling
I'll take care of challonge as soon as I'm home from work, so expect us to be signed in tonight if I ever figure out how that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom