• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Cup Tournament: Extra Hot Mix! | Sunday 8th November

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Room for one more? Panda Global SND would like to sign up if possible. If not, count us as a reserve.

Last edited:

scarth

Senior Squid
Hey when is this tournament set to start

Your OP says
The tourney will begin 8th November at 17:00 CET (11:00 ET)
but the challonge says
November 5, 2015 at 1:00 AM NZDT
According to google its currently 10:15 am CET, meaning it won't be starting for another 7 hours, but it's 10:15pm (2215) here and going by the challonge that means it starts in 3 hours

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Hey when is this tournament set to start

Your OP says

but the challonge says

According to google its currently 10:15 am CET, meaning it won't be starting for another 7 hours, but it's 10:15pm (2215) here and going by the challonge that means it starts in 3 hours
Ah, my b. The challonge isn't set up correctly, it starts at the time written in the OP which means that check in starts 5 hours from the time i'm posting this (5pm CET / 11am ET), and the tourney starts in 5 and a half hours. Again - disregard the time on challonge

Dne1494

Inkling
The tournament has ended. I'd like to congratulate Nintendome for their excellent performance today. It was fun having you all and I hope to see you all again if we have another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom